It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddles In Stone movie - WDC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
video.google.com...

a good history lesson not taught in school... because if they did, well there would be no NWO, No Global Dicatorship ... 5000 years plan to rule the world and it is widely believed we are in the final chapters of this ancient OCCULT's Quest for Global Rule

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I thought it was very interesting. The notion that civilizations are built on previous lessons of those before it shows an evolution and an admiration for our past accomplishments.

As above and so below can have other hidden meanings. The suggestion of off world visitors or even a parallel world somewhere else as if gods is not so much as worship but to emulate them and understand them.

Others might also suggest an underworld below that also does this with us, complete with streets and buildings. The desire to be as advanced and as wise, knowledgeable and powerful as they are as if parents or guardians needs to be recognized if not admired.

A world democracy doesn't seem barbaric to me. It's the apparent necessity to force others to change through chaos and war that disappoints me.

join