It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Number 27...Significant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I was reading a thread by someone today regarding 11:11.....I see the numbers 2/7 CONSTANTLY... I also have noticed the number(s) swirls around significant dates, people, items, etc. that I have. It doesn't always mean it is a good thing, that's why I don't call it my "lucky" number, it is a significant number....I checked out a website by a guy who does the same thing, and in the last two years, he has had HUNDREDS of people comment the page saying the same thing! So, how many of you are drawn to, or seems to have been followed, by the number 27?? I have tried to "pick-out" another number to see if I am 'looking for it' as people will suggest is the case, but 27 is the only number that is there WHEN I AM NOT LOOKING FOR IT....if I try to see the number 27 (consciously looking at the clock thinking about 27) I never see it...it only happens when I am not thinking about it and happen to look...not just the time, either, so I'm not conditioning myself to look at the clock at certain times, as was the suggestion to the 11:11 poster....

Your thoughts??

By the way, here is the website...

www.chrismore.com...

now, scroll to the bottom and look at how many people have commented..

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
To me that number is important to me bcuz the number 3 is my absolute fav number.9 is one of my favs as well as 3 goes into 9 3 times.27 is 9 times 3.Nothing for most but I like the number 27 for how it relates to 3.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I have read somewhere that 27 is the stands for the trinity

3x3x3 = 27

3 is my son's "number"....funny

[edit on 2-12-2008 by scrubsnstuffkim]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Any number or letter of the alphabet can be considered significant to someone somehow.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the whole trinity thing as I don't touch religion with a ten foot pole but the connection there would be 3 again.Woooo

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I totally agree.We see what we see and make it what we want or need.I find it cool that people are drawn to certain numbers.Mines 3

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
27 = 3x3x3
2+7 = 3+3+3=9=3^2
27= 25+2=5^2+2
27= 4^2+3^2
27= (3x11)-(3x2)
27= (3x4)+(3x5)
that's all I can think of, off-hand.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
why is this in space expolration?

anywho i can't say that i see any numbers more then others. 27 is trinity if i remember correctly. 27 books in the new testament.
27 amendments
27 letters of hebrew alphabet

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

I thought the exact same thing, why is this space exploration??

Anyway, thanks for that info....I had forgotten the 27's in all that!
No, this isn't the typical "everybody has a favorite number" type of thing....
Let' see....the middle two numbers of ss#--27, both best friends birthdays--27th, father of my son's birthday--27th, every place I have ever lived has 27 is it (even when I wasn't aware of the address yet), every account number I have been given has 27 in it, not to mention every VIN# on every car that I have driven (don't think I bought a car based on the VIN#, do you?), I could go on and on.

You know, I'm not surprised to have people be sarcastic....just want to hear from people who have the same number/experiences with it, if that's okay with you.....can you even stand to not write something smart back???

Thank you....

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This article is a rather weird one considering this week.
My friend is currently beginning her tatoo career, and just last week a girl
got a tatoo of 27, She explained that 27 came up so many times in her life.
She was born on the 27 so was her best friend, her dad died on the 27, there was more, but i dont remember.
27 is also a signifigant date, as i believe all Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison all died at the age of 27. or something like that.
Very Odd.
I'd have to say i see alot of 4s and 20s

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

so being that her father passed on the 27th, I would say she doesn't call it her "lucky" number, as I said it is a "significant" number....thank you so much for the story...I feel that there is something powerful to the number, just don't know what, yet....seems like anyone who has the number 27 feels like it has "found them" in a way....I don't want/look for it, but lo and behold, it is there everytime....

I once wondered if it was a divine way of knowing that I was on the right track in life, like a sign that I am where I need to be at that moment when I see it...

new topics

top topics

join