It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch Masonic Symbol on Hill

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I heard the activity stopped from Mr Kaliher? (spelling) who was on coasttocoast telling everyone this.

Yet, if they dont want people sneaking around then it would make sense to say this .

Now, pray tell that you have something crypto ,something unidentified , something wicked this way comes ..... around them parts?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by timfix
I heard the activity stopped from Mr Kaliher? (spelling) who was on coasttocoast telling everyone this.

Yet, if they dont want people sneaking around then it would make sense to say this .

Now, pray tell that you have something crypto ,something unidentified , something wicked this way comes ..... around them parts?

i'm not sure how to respond as I dont understand your question.

I understand you are reffering to the same "Colm Keller" who actually works(ed?) with Bob Bigelow. Part of my group actually speaks with Colm and believe me he is aware and extremely tight lipped about the activity to those outside his sphere of influence.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
you dont know how to repsond?

He told everyone that the activity stopped

ok , stopped , there was no more. Sheesh , how difficult is it to understand? Yes, there was activity before ,thus the info in the book.

If the activity continued they would be investigating it , filming it , the purpose why Mr Big bought the land.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
i didnt mean to insult you

or your intelligence i might also stand corrected about whether theres activity there.

Tom Gorman (a pseudonym) and his wife, sometimes called Terry and Gwen Sherman, bought the ranch from absent owners in the autumn of 1994, with the intention of raising cattle.[2] After reputedly experiencing what they believed to be paranormal activity, and citing personal stress, the family tried to sell the ranch in 1996. The Deseret News ran a front page article of the alleged phenomena shortly afterward.

The National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDSci), which funds study of the paranormal, purchased the ranch for $200,000.[3] The ranch featured in the media again in 2002 when NIDSci gave Las Vegas Mercury reporter George Knapp access to the ranch. Knapp wrote a two-part article, which was published in the now-defunct alternative newsweekly Las Vegas Mercury in November 2002.[2]

Hunt for the Skinwalker, a detailed book about the ranch and the NIDSci investigation which was co-written by NIDSci researcher Colm Kelleher and Knapp was published in December 2005. The authors insisted that standard scientific protocols were followed in the investigation at the ranch, and that scientists and researchers witnessed bizarre phenomena, but there has been no independent verification of those claims.[1]

A Utah talk radio host, Steven Rinehart, claimed in December 2006 on the air to have visited the ranch.[4] He subsequently posted photographs of the ranch and directions to it online (and a Google Earth link), along with purportedly unidentified footprints he found in snow near the ranch. According to Rinehart, each print was about 17 inches (0.4 m) long, and appeared to have been made by a large, bipedal creature.[5]

[edit] Reported activity

[edit] Activity frequency
Activity at Skinwalker Ranch in Utah proved sporadic from the late 1990s onwards, with periods of high activity offset by periods of dormancy[6]. Many of the more unusual phenomena were transient, sometimes happening only once, or often reported as just occurring for a couple of weeks and then disappearing forever, making it difficult for investigators to get results or draw firm conclusions.

The exact pattern of activity on the ranch has proved difficult to identify during this timespan, due to the secrecy and inactivity of NIDSci. However, in February 2006 George Knapp declared on the Coast to Coast AM radio show that the strange phenomena had started up again. He also stated that security measures were being used to guard the premises, and that anyone trespassing would be prosecuted.

[edit] Types of activity
A wide variety of paranormal activities have allegedly been encountered at the ranch. Unusual or unidentified aircraft, balls of light, poltergeist activity, cattle mutilation, and strange creatures have been reported.[7] Chapter 14 in Kelleher and Knapp's book "Hunt for the Skinwalker" asserts that after numerous interviews with neighbors to the Gorman ranch, many spoke of unusual experiences to NIDSci researchers (one, identified as "Mr. Gonsalez" alleged that he had unusual experiences with cattle disappearances). They also claim local Ute Indians have a history of encounters with unusual objects and creatures [8].

[edit] Unidentified vehicles
A refrigerator-shaped object about the size of an RV with a white light at the front and a red light at the back was reported by the Gorman family prior to NIDSci's arrival. The vehicle allegedly retreated from Gorman and his nephew as they approached it. It then floated up into the clear sky and flew away.[2] The vehicle bore a limited resemblance to a Chupa, a type of UFO reported in Brazil.

A black triangular object resembling an F-117 Nighthawk stealth fighter was also allegedly witnessed by Mrs. Gorman. The vehicle hovered about twenty feet above her parked car before it vanished.[2]

Known by locals as "ghost lights", the Gormans claimed that they could also move towards people as if to play a game of "chicken"[1].

[edit] Orbs and floating lights
Glowing orbs of various colors, particularly orange and blue, sometimes blinky, were allegedly seen on the property. They were described as ranging from basketball- to baseball-sized, and some contained what appeared to be swirling liquid. These objects were allegedly capable of affecting electrical items, particularly lights merely by their presence, and of melting animals, such as dogs.[2] This was possibly due to extreme heat or radiation that might have emanated from the orbs.

Another phenomena observed by the Gormans were large orange circles that floated in the sky and occasionally expelled orbs and unidentified beings. Mr. Gorman claimed blue sky was visible through one such circle he witnessed at night.[6]

[edit] Cattle mutilations and strange creatures
The Gormans allegedly witnessed numerous cattle mutilations on the ranch during their stay.[2] Some common traits of these included:

One ear being cut off
Excision of the cattle's genitals
The rectum being 'cored out' of the cattle
Exsanguination, some instances of which took place very quickly (twenty minutes, on one occasion)[citation needed]
Numerous encounters with unidentified or strangely behaving creatures allegedly occurred on the ranch. In some tales, the creatures were reminiscent of dogs or hyenas. The first unusual encounter the Gormans had on the ranch involved what appeared to be a very large wolf on one of their first days after moving to the ranch. The animal was not aggressive towards the family, but when it attempted to capture a calf, Mr. Gorman shot at the creature. The shots had no noticeable effect and the creature eventually left the homestead. Gorman later found a hunk of flesh from the animal that smelled of burning sulfur or rotten meat.[2]

Other creatures, including what appeared to be Bigfoot and an unknown, semi-transparent entity, were also said to have been encountered on the property.[2]

Exotic, multicolored birds were also reported on the ranch[2], although such instances could be explained by the wide variety of rare and exotic bird species that are seen in Utah[9].

[edit] Poltergeist activity
Trickster or poltergeist-like screaming meemies you know other worldlees that dont think much about humans ,the human dimension ,not to even mention what they think of skeptics

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by timfix

Where did all that info come from? Wiki? You should really link anything that you copy and paste the mods tend not to like that sort of thing.
I think you guys should check out some of the other threads about Skinwalker Ranch on ATS its in the search box top right of screen, you will see that hiii_98 knows his stuff on this subject. Just because somebody says on the radio activity has stopped does not mean it to be true.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

anyone good with photoshop may want to review this photo. The light object is definatly either military or alien survalliance tech. I'm not sure what is to the left and right of object. Most likely one of the three the navy seal security force who are working with the flashing/flying orbs.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I don't see any masonic symbols. I saw people mentioning buffalo soldiers and prince hall masons, I'm a prince hall mason and most the men in my family and friends are and I've never seen a symbol like that.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Im lost here.

So this ranch was a cattle ranch with weird happenings.

owner after owner the place gets sold eventually.

now its under SOME ownership, ownership that entails the ranch be patrolled by private security at night.

My question is whats the big deal? Just seems like a ranch in Utah with its property history thrown out of wack by the public. I Haven't seen any photos, videos, or anything to suggest otherwise. That website SKINWALKERRANCH.org is a joke, something to scare 8 year olds round halloween time.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by jwtown85]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Is anyone else having sever problems getting to skinwalkerranch.org? Sometimes it won't load at all and others it only partially loads. This and other pages load fine on my computer though.

I keep getting "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

[edit on 9-13-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ok I finally got in and was browsing the threads in the forum and noticed that you have a very close up picture of a Military looking man with a smiling German Shepherd there. How is it you got to take that close up photo. Is the GI a friend of yours?

Military operator at Skinwalker and friend.

Btw that dog would not bother me. Animals like me. But not for dinner.

I think the people who had the dowsing thread going here should be given a map of the property and asked to map dowse the locations of portals and hotspots.

[edit on 9-13-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Are you F***n kidding me?! For one that is obviously NOT a picture of a guard that patrols the ranch property, IF in fact there is one. Two the insignia on the persons beret isn't that familiar, a simple google search for what appears to say Defensda Fortis, leads to nothing. The symbolism of the patch looks like an eagle clutching lightning bolts? It is a patch i have never seen, looks like the missle defense brigade

, www.tioh.hqda.pentagon.mil...

In retrospect the picture has absolutely nothing to do with this forum...FAIL..AGAIN.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Is there any reason to come across as being such a complete and utter 100% A-Hole? You could have presented your findings and corrections in a reasonable and objective manner the way 90% of the people on these forums do when they disagree with a posters opinion or topic. Lighten the hell up.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
here i took a photo of the symbol. Sorry for not posting this sooner.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Actually I am a 32nd degree Mason and I can tell you that the green lantern symbol is absolutely a masonic symbol. It has to be. I will explain. Masonry is based on the pursuit of light against darkness. the green lantern corps philosophy is the same. Masons attend lodges and wear rings with masonic logos on them to represent their membership to the lodge. the green laterns wear rings and belong to green lantern lodges on various planets. The symbol of the green lantern is the same as the one on the wall of our lodge which is a circle with 2 parallel lines, one on either side. Here is a link to the symbol.

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...
hey, how come I can't post anonymously anymore?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jwtown85
My question is whats the big deal? Just seems like a ranch in Utah with its property history thrown out of wack by the public. I Haven't seen any photos, videos, or anything to suggest otherwise. That website SKINWALKERRANCH.org is a joke, something to scare 8 year olds round halloween time.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by jwtown85]

then go recheck my updated joke of a website and really browse around. You might learn something...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jwtown85
Are you F***n kidding me?! For one that is obviously NOT a picture of a guard that patrols the ranch property, IF in fact there is one. Two the insignia on the persons beret isn't that familiar, a simple google search for what appears to say Defensda Fortis, leads to nothing. The symbolism of the patch looks like an eagle clutching lightning bolts? It is a patch i have never seen, looks like the missle defense brigade

, www.tioh.hqda.pentagon.mil...

In retrospect the picture has absolutely nothing to do with this forum...FAIL..AGAIN.

lol i'm so freakn sick of everyone on various forums accusing me of posting that picture and somehow coming to the FALSE conclusion that I took it of the actual guard.... NO it was only ment to demonstrate what I saw. I NOW have an actual photo of one of the lead guards who patrols the ranch.

www.skinwalkerranch.org...

that is 100% him... he may have been wearing different camo at the ranch.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
any other questions or challenges?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

There is nothing Masonic about that. It's just a marker of some sort... maybe a rancher's brand. Also, the Green Lantern has a lot of Masonic Philosophy in the story. The ring is a Masonic symbol. The creator or somebody who was involved with the development of the story could have been a Mason. It was very popular in the 1940’s when the comic was created.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
took a little detour there on my way to Wyoming. hi"s posts actually inspired the looksy. If any of you would bother to go there you will find it is exactly and I mean exactly like hi describes. I even tramped the same hill overlooking the ranch you can see in some posted photo's. nobody bothered me at all and this was in mid-August.

On topic I think it is simply the neighboring ranchers brand as previously mentioned.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

In many alchemy traditions..the diamond refers to time and space.
The line beneath would appear to be earth _, though given the runic influence, is more likely symbolic of "Isa" or 'spiritual winter' laying on it's back.
Both symbols together may represent spiritual winter kept asleep /defeated by or through time and space.

In some more involved traditions of esoterica, used in this manner, it could also represent the Diamond Omega..a start and end point - begining place or ending place...or both.

It appears to be a ward or talisman rather than a brand or notification of intent..the location would suggest the person wished to represent the diamond as an AIR sign. This would seem very apt given the location and the Buffallo Soldier references owing to the fact that the diamond is the Native American sign for AIR.

That's just guesswork tho...and to interpret it properly, you'd need to know the specific ethnic and spiritual background of the placer and even if he was a mason of any degree or lodge...that could still include over 45 races and over a hundred different symbolic spiritual practices....not counting solitary windwalkers who do not lodge and do not reveal their intentions or meanings of their personal symbols publically.

R

edit on 18-11-2010 by Rosha because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join