It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and drugs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I have read alot that drugs (such as Acid etc) play a part in much of the Occult. Crowley etc and many more Occult people took drugs and encouraged drug taking. (interestingly enough Crowley is seen on a Beatles album, Sgt Peppers and the Beatles said everyone on the cover were important people to them. Also one of the Doors albums has a bust of Crowley with the band around it. Many musicians have been inspired by Crowley with his law "do as thou will" and that is reflected much in their music which shapes and influences multiple generations)

Seeing that the supposed NWO is a Luciferic Occultic goal,do you think NWO is related to drugs,trafficking and distribution?

The global drug business is the largest business in the world, so is the NWO actively engaged and involved in this area? Especially as it is a direct rebellon against any monolethic religion to take drugs, and the NWO is against God etc.

What do you think?

*Crowley spent the last years of his life insane, totally out of touch with reality, due to his demon dabbling and extensive drug use*

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I always heard it was the CIA that trafiks drugs. Check out www.ciadrugs.com... for more info on that.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I have read alot that drugs (such as Acid etc) play a part in much of the Occult.

Anthropologists generally concur that most primitive societies made use of psychoactive drugs in their religious rites. If by "occult" you mean "religion", I would emphatically agree, but I think you may also be referring to mysticism instead of modern, exoteric (and often boring) religion. In this sense, I would agree only partially. Some mystics have encouraged psychoactive drugs, while others have discouraged them.

Especially as it is a direct rebellon against any monolethic religion to take drugs

Not at all. The Native American Church, which is monotheistic, recognizes the Peyote Cactus and Psyilocybin Mushroom as Sacraments. Peyote contains the psychoactive alkaloid mescaline, and mushrooms contain psylocybin, both of which are hallucinogens. The Rastafarian religion, which is likewise monotheistic, recognizes marijuana as a Sacrament.
An amusing story that I read recently has it that a gentleman, after viewing a documentary on the youth drug culture, asks "What's this world coming to? Why do people do drugs? They must be crazy!"
The fellow then finishes off his beer, smokes his last cig for the today, pours a small cup of coffee to down a couple of Tylenol PM's, then hits the sack!

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I thought that the CIA was intimately involved with the NWO.

It makes sense to me that the NWO would sell and have some part in the drug trade seeing as its one of the easiest ways to make fast money. If you concur that NWO was behind the invasion of Afghanistan then note the 600% or something increase in poppy production since the fall of the Taliban as an example.

Also the religous thing that i meant was that in the monolethic religions like Judiasm, Islam and Christianity taking drugs is not allowed (in Islam you cant even drink alcohol) so as the NWO is Occultic and worships Satan in his pre fall form of Lucfier, they are against God and therefore would have no problem with drugs, possibly even impliment it as a means of population control, youth control?

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
We do know that the at least some folks in the CIA were involved in drug trafficking. The proceeds from the sale of drugs was used to support the secret war that Congress would not fund. I believe the original story and research was done by the San Jose Mercury News There was no mention of the occult though.

I guess it's not that hard to believe that the NWO could have a hand in it, but without any evidence that's just a guess.

As far as bands making references to acid, well why not many artist do their best work while completly stoned.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
i'm sure those involved with nwo traffic in drugs since it is soooooooooooooo lucrative. u know the u.s. govt traffics drugs...you can't tell me that afganistan poppy production is being moved by afgans only and that the u.s. either can't find the poppy fields or just doesn't want to deal with it.....the u.s is hypocritical in its forgeign policy so why not with the 'war on drugs'.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Drugs are just a way to alter your perceptions. For people with strong and capable minds this can be an enlightening experience. For those with weak wills or no self-honesty, it can be very scary. I promise that humans were doing drugs on this planet waaayyyyyyy before any secret societies or whatever starting plotting whatever they are supposed to be plotting. Drugs are like anything else. They can be used in useful or harmful ways.

That being said, I've never heard of any of these substances jumping into anyone's mouth or veins on their own. With very few exceptions, a person usually makes a choice to do this stuff, so people should take responsibility for their own actions. If you have a drug problem, it's almost always your own fewkin fault. People will blame anyone as long as it's not themselves.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
im not blaming a drug problem on NWO !!!! lol

My point is that if you look at Vietnam, Afghanistan the military had a perfect pipeline into those regions which just happen to be the largest production areas of heroin in the world. Golden triangle and afghanistan produce 80% of worlds heroin.

The USA government has been involved in drug distribution and sales for years. CIA imported coc aine and has set up some of the longest running networks, like it was mentioned earlier , to fund black ops etc.

Its a three pronged weapon. Firstly to finance and generate large sums of money which is not on paper and is in cash. Secondly to control the youth and inplant apathy into them. Finally to keep a region destabilised (via drug wars) for what ever reason.

If you take South Africa for example, scientists were experimenting on certain drugs to keep the masses down and not interested in politics. A doctor called Basson was part of the chemical weapons segment of the then Apartheid government , he produced large quanities of ecstacy and personally flew to India to buy tons of mandrax which was sold via gangs to control certain ethnic groups of the population to sediate and control them, and keep them out of politics. This is identical to what happened in South Central in America with the CIA and crack. Its an advanced form of social engineering following from the original engineering of separating ethich groups and keeping them together, then plying drugs into that group to keep that entire section of the population caught in an ever increasing circle of drugs, addiction and gang violence. You get them to kill each other off and at the same time profit from the drug ..which is the primary fuel of the entire problem and conflict.

Drugs are BIG business, and im sure they are one of the major sources of revenue for the NWO.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
im not blaming a drug problem on NWO !!!! lol

My point is that if you look at Vietnam, Afghanistan the military had a perfect pipeline into those regions which just happen to be the largest production areas of heroin in the world. Golden triangle and afghanistan produce 80% of worlds heroin.

The USA government has been involved in drug distribution and sales for years. CIA imported coc aine and has set up some of the longest running networks, like it was mentioned earlier , to fund black ops etc.

Its a three pronged weapon. Firstly to finance and generate large sums of money which is not on paper and is in cash. Secondly to control the youth and inplant apathy into them. Finally to keep a region destabilised (via drug wars) for what ever reason.

If you take South Africa for example, scientists were experimenting on certain drugs to keep the masses down and not interested in politics. A doctor called Basson was part of the chemical weapons segment of the then Apartheid government , he produced large quanities of ecstacy and personally flew to India to buy tons of mandrax which was sold via gangs to control certain ethnic groups of the population to sediate and control them, and keep them out of politics. This is identical to what happened in South Central in America with the CIA and crack. Its an advanced form of social engineering following from the original engineering of separating ethich groups and keeping them together, then plying drugs into that group to keep that entire section of the population caught in an ever increasing circle of drugs, addiction and gang violence. You get them to kill each other off and at the same time profit from the drug ..which is the primary fuel of the entire problem and conflict.

Drugs are BIG business, and im sure they are one of the major sources of revenue for the NWO.

Interesting enough NWO is a counterfeit system, to conterfeit true religion. If you look at the first major marketing of the drug ecstacy , they were pills with a stamp of a dove. Dove reminds one of NT and Christ...no?

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
There is some evidence that certain CIA operatives were involved in the drug trade, especially during the Vietnam era. There is also a tie between the CIA and former coc aine kingpin Manuel Noriega.
But I don't buy the NWO and the satanism stuff. People deal dope to make money; in this case, ostensibly, to fund covert military activities arising from their paranoia of communism.

As for drugs and occult mysticism, certain substances, especially the so-called "hallucinogens", temporarily remove normal sensory restraints from consciousness, and mimic the effect of transcendental meditation. '___' gurus Timothy Leary, Allen Ginsberg, Carlos Castenada, and John Lennon have gone on record espousing the religious use of the drug, but it can nevertheless have very negative side effects. When younger, I tripped acid probably 50 times or so, and, by the end, the negative balanced out the positive. I tend to agree with the Buddha, who pointed out that such intoxications are only faking spiritual insight, and should for the most part be avoided. This is not to say that '___', mesc, shrooms, etc., don't have their place: but the potential for abuse is high, and if one chooses that route, should proceed with caution. One or two artificially-induced "vision quests" should be enough....if one continues to ingest alkaloids in order to experience higher consciousness, he ceases to use it as a doorway, and turns it into a crutch.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i would like to reply to what aware said in a posting that you made after this one truthstrgrthnfiction....it was killed because of the similarity to this one by my all time favourite mod Banshee

Aware said that Timothy leary was a pawn of the NWO to propagate drugs for the advancement of the NWO...
wrong....
leary said to turn on,,,,,that meant on to lsd...tune in....that meant to what the hell was really going on not T.V. !!!! and drop out meant to drop out of the plans that were leading this planet down the craphole...not drop out of society!!!!
i would suggest you do some more research on Leary before you suggest he was serving the New world order in some fashion !!!!!

[Edited on 17-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What? Why do i need to research leary?
As i stated in that now missing post, it clearly stated
(on the history channel doc. on drugs) that the drug problem followed rather than preceded the 'media blitz' against drugs.
And Who controls the media?
And who brings the drugs into the country?
And as far as 'Turn on, Tune in, Drop out' You can interpret it however you wish, but the simply fact that he was able to propagate his message thru the mass media, coupled with the fact that he rose to popularity at the same time the largest generation of american youth (baby boomers) was hitting adolesence, leads one to the obvious conclusion that he had help.
Was he a pawn of the NWO? IMO Yes.
Did he know he was a pawn? I doubt that. Most pawns have no idea they are being used, thats the beauty of it.
So again WOTS, what exactly is wrong with my theory?

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The rich elite have always known where the real money is to be made, and how to gain and hold onto real power. This has been true all throughout history.

It is hardly surprising that the top wealthiest family dynasties are involved in the NWO and also the big money earners.

The big money earners have traditionally been opium, gun running, and slavery.

History has changed a few things, but it is now drugs, banking, and the international arms trade

The mafia know all about this as well, extortion, drugs, gambling and prostitution. It is the same the whole world over, making money from other peoples suffering and misery. Although these days the masons are giving the mafia pretty stiff competition.

Govermnments could easily crack down on illegal drugs but why should they ? When you have Presidents, Kings, Queens, Sultans, and assorted despots running the international drug trade as well as governments.

Yes it's the very same people, the NWO does run the drug trade.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The following is an interesting excerpt from William Cooper's A Covenant With Death.

"The ruling powers decided that one means of funding the alien- connected and other 'black' projects was to corner the illegal drug market. THE ENGLISH AND THE FRENCH HAD ESTABLISHED A HISTORICAL PRECEDENT WHEN THEY EXPLOITED THE OPIUM TRADE IN THE FAR EAST AND USED IT TO FILL THEIR COFFERS AND GAIN A SOLID FOOTHOLD IN CHINA AND VIETNAM, RESPECTIVELY.

"A young ambitious member of the Council on Foreign Relations was approached. His name was George Bush, who at the time was the president and CEO of THE OFFSHORE DIVISION OF ZAPATA OIL, BASED IN TEXAS. Zapata Oil was experimenting with the new technology of offshore drilling. It was correctly thought that the drugs could be shipped from South America to the offshore platforms by fishing boat, to be taken from there to shore by the normal transportation used for supplies and personnel. By this method no customs or law enforcement agency would subject the cargo to search.

"George Bush agreed to help, and organized the operation IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE CIA. The plan worked better than anyone had dreamed. It has since expanded worldwide. There are now many other methods of bringing illegal drugs into the country. IT MUST ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED THAT GEORGE BUSH BEGAN THE SALE OF DRUGS TO OUR CHILDREN. The CIA now controls most of the world's illegal drug markets."

You can find evidence of this going on in the mainstream media if you know what to look for. Be careful to pay attention at the dates on these articles.

Drugs: A global business - This article has links to a whole special the BBC did on the drug trade back in 2000. A lot of interesting information here.

Colombia - Cocaine and Heroin
Colombia raids target drug assets
Drugs found on Colombian flagship

Afghanistan - Heroin
Afghan heroin trade 'booming'
UN warning on Afghanistan opium
UN spotlights Afghan opium boom

Israel (& the Netherlands) - Ecstasy
How Russia's mafia is taking over Israel's underworld
Israelis at center of ecstasy drug trade
Israeli ex-minister in drugs bust
Israel struggles to keep lid on crime

The Nigerian connection

It seems to me that if the United States fought "The War on Drugs" as hard as it pretends to fight "The War on Terror", we probably could have won it a long time ago. We have spy satellites right? I'm sure we can locate most of the poppy and coca fields easily enough with all of our hi-tech surveillance gadgetry. Why not just firebomb the fields? Airstrikes against the drug plantations!

But no, the NWO/Illuminati wouldn't do that. That would be cutting into their own profit margin.

Reason for editing: Added another Afghan link.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Ischyros]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
i recommend a book, called "oil drugs and war" by peter dale scott. its basically about the relationship between drugs and our foreign policy. the us has a long history of giving its paramilitary allies who they cant directly support drug growing/selling monopolies to fund them (a prime example today would be the northern alliance in afghanistan).

-koji K.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Drugs are perfect to raise tons of cash in small ammount of time, its all black market and not taxable and at the same time it can be used to destablise an entire country and region, disenfranchise a nation.

Its not new either. What about the Opium Wars with the British?? And the Chinese opium addicts the British created ???

The question is how can so much get through borders and get to the consumer so well??? There must be higher up people in government invovled at some level to keep a continued stream of narcotics feed to a consuming market. There is more money in the Drug Trade then anyone can possibly imagine.

Also the drug trade must be the most well organised business on this planet. The marketing. transportation and new market creation of drugs is done in a highly sophisticated cynical ruthless way. They must have the greatest MBA and business minds on earth.

[edit on 26-6-2004 by TruthStrgnrThanFiction]

top topics

join