It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plejaren/Pleadian teaching... important

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The reason for the many many reincarations of the soul is for one purpose... to finally evolve and move onto the next dimension, moving up the ladder.

Currently human beings as we know it, ie whom we see in every day life here on terra (Earth) are in a very limited third dimensional reality.

All the other dimensions (and there are 12 currently) are not able to be consciously accessed out of free will, henceforth the other entities, spirits, races etc we arent able to see.

Its like a television, upon watching channel 1, yes channels 2 3 4 and 5 are all there, but all the eye can identify is channel 1 as you are only tuned into that frequency.

Mankind is, like it or not, evolving... for those people who wish to, THERE IS NO `SAVING RACE` NO `JESUS LIKE FIGURE WHO WILL RESCUE US ALL` yes, there are other races willing and prepared to assist us, yes we will start to see more and more of these other entities and dimensions as we evolve but it is up to us to do the work.

We can not sit around partying, carrying on with natural instincts of violence hate, no respect etc and excpect us to evolve.... people who stay blind and dont chose to raise their consciousness will not make the shift.

I will update this next time im on.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Lol I think you came to the wrong section. You say there is no Jesus and judgment day. You forever wrong.

And your little reincarnation belief is far from the truth. Think about it. You die and the soul goes to another life as a human or animal, bug or whatever. Right???

So what happens. The soul leaves its old body and jumps into a pregnant women's baby????? Come on man this is stupid. The baby was already created and had its own soul. So this of course is wrong. So what then the soul jumps into a women having sex at the climax of sperm going into the women??? Wrong man. Reincarnation is a wrong path

None of this happens. There is life after death, and judgment day. Their is a God and he had a Son Jesus Christ who can save you life.

God bless.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by slymattb]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
or your both wrong and nothing happens. we simply die and bam nothing.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

There is about as much validity to the Plejaren belief as there is to the belief in God. But a more logical and probable belief would be that nothing does indeed happen to us after death.

your view of reincarnation is very simple minded. Your willing to believe that a woman magically became impregnated by a spirit who was born as jesus christ who was also God and his son at the same time (catholic belief) and who after he died somehow came back into his body, so technically would that not mean reincarnation could happen also, especially since christianity emphasizes the idea of spirituality so deeply?
Okay yeah, so the common life saver is "OH well God is all powerful and we cannot begin to comprehend him" well then why does that have to be the only incomprehensible truth in all existence? Oh, yeah, you have a really old book, with neurotic stories of hypocricy and self-contradiction! So God must be the way! I mean of course that is undeniable evidence! Much more so than that of reincarnation or Plejaren!... Please... Don't kid yourself fool.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Prove it!! Evidents for your beliefs????!!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Reincarnation i believe is real.

Lol I think you came to the wrong section. You say there is no Jesus and judgment day. You forever wrong. And your little reincarnation belief is far from the truth. Think about it. You die and the soul goes to another life as a human or animal, bug or whatever. Right??? So what happens. The soul leaves its old body and jumps into a pregnant women's baby????? Come on man this is stupid. The baby was already created and had its own soul. So this of course is wrong. So what then the soul jumps into a women having sex at the climax of sperm going into the women??? Wrong man. Reincarnation is a wrong path None of this happens. There is life after death, and judgment day. Their is a God and he had a Son Jesus Christ who can save you life. God bless.

I doubt you would be able to remember your very first memory. When you gain consciousness of your being.

My first memory was walking down a pier next to the sea with two people. I was holding both their hands and we were heading to this circus tent at the end of the pier. The people next to me are a couple in their mid 20's both wearing old style 1940 clothes. I hear a seal ahead and run towards it.....

According to my parents and my grand parents i have never been to a pier with a circus or seen a sea lion close up. so yea. It is real try meditating one night or do regression hypnosis and find out. Btw there is a reason why you cannot remember your previous lives. but thats another topic...ask if you wish for more.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

No offence but your making the usual, I'm right and your wrong routine. You make fun of his belief, and basically say how crazy he is, but then you talk about a man called Jesus with magical powers, who is your god, and you should worship this man or you will burn forever in hell.

Now let's not miss the point here, I'm not saying either belief is wrong or crazy. The point I'm trying to say is, you cannot make fun of somebody's belief because it sounds strange, when you yourself follow a belief that has and equal amount of strangeness in it. It makes you look like a serious hypocrite.
And I'm sure you don't want to appear like that, right?

Now I get why you had to say all that, you felt you had to defend your belief, and I understand that. He also did the I'm right, your wrong routine, by basically saying that we have to evolve beyond the whole belief in Jesus, which is kinda offencive right? he's basically saying your dumb. Not nice.

But you see two wrong's don't make a right.

This is why religion has always created anger. Because people like to make it a point that others are wrong and stupid and they are right.

Instead of just agreeing to disagree but respecting their beliefs. Instead of saying "I don't believe it, but I respect your opinion and I'm not gonna call you stupid or say you have to "evolve" from it"

Ok now I'm almost getting confused here haha.
Conclusion: Respect each others beliefs, agree to disagree, and let's all "evolve" from telling people to "evolve" from their personal beliefs. Haha.

Wait was that conclusion hypocritical? I'm confused once again haha.

Peace.

Confused Phoenix.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

top topics

join