It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i dont give a damn about `prooving anything to skeptics` or should i say `the ignorant`

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Yes you heard correctly, i dont care what ignorant people who like to call themselves skeptics think.

You see ive experienced first hand contact. well i wouldnt call it abduction because it was nothing painful or agressive, however i have had physical contact both consciously and sub consciously with beings from other dimensions.

I regularly see flying discs, orbs and lights which are NOT PLANES, NOT HELICOPTERS AND NOT SWAMP GAS! For me i see them so frequently its not even a big deal anymore.

So yes i have my first hand proof and knowledge that they exist.

And for mr `cgi! fake! swamp gas! balloon! model! it looks like a bird!` ignoramus.....

Look around you, your bubble of ignorance is falling around you.

There is documented evidence both passed down by word of mouth and ancient carvings of ufos.
There are hundreds of thousands of cases, (and thats even if you filter out the hoaxes).. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF GENUINE CASES... verified, sometimes witnessed by masses, sometimes confirmed by senators doctors lawyers ex goverment officials, military personnel

the list goes on.

Theres the photos, clear as day,
the videos...

Yet what do you do? you sit there on your little keyboards going `plane, cgi bird`!

WAKE UP!

How do you think mankind achieved nothing besides horses and carts and pots and pans viritually for hundreds of thousands of years, and then in the space of 100 years magically came up with computers planes, lasers, rockets etc etc etc

Do you think we evolved from the more or less knowledge of a caveman to what we are today just like that?

Isnt it obvious something, either manipulated our way of thinking to put those things in our mind or GAVE US THE TECHNOLOGY????????

There is scientific proof of lots more out there than the eye can see
Proof? the human naked eye can identify only approx 70 colours...

THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF COLOURS OUT THERE, AND THATS JUST AN ESTIMIATION!!

So before you insult the intelligence of the probably millions who are begging and begging our world leaders to end the embargo on the truth..........

Why dont you understand that the game is over... the days of `photoshop.. bird... plane... swamp gas` are OVER!

ps
just for the sake of it
here is a video of an entire section of the U.S army firing thousands upon thousands of rounds at a ufo in 1945 it had NO EFFECT....
HOW DARE YOU DENY THESE THINGS HAVE ANY INTELLIGENCE AND BE SO BLIND AS TO CALL THEM WEATHER BALLOONS AND FLARES!

[edit on 2-12-2008 by semjasethegreat]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Wow... calm down dude... or switch to decaf ya?

I must say... whoever first thought up the "swamp gas" explanation for a UFO sighting, seriously needed to be shot in the face. Repeatedly. It's just so ... insulting... in the ignorance it implies.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
okay, mr. aggressive, welcome to ATS.

well thats 50 years we'll never get back, why didn't you just say you had such hard and clear proof. so.....eh.......can we see it?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by semjasethegreat

Oh…OK. Now it all makes sense.

What have I been thinking?

All this time I was just waiting for you to come along and put things into perspective.

Now then, care to share any hard evidence of your first hand experience?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
okay, mr. aggressive, welcome to ATS.

well thats 50 years we'll never get back, why didn't you just say you had such hard and clear proof. so.....eh.......can we see it?

typical ignorant ignorant skeptic
avoids everything ive said
avoids the fact that there is more proof in the thousands of witness testimonies and videos and photos that these things exist than that jesus christ or their own great grandfather ever existed

give it up
its NOT cool anymore to deny the obvious

yes my post had been a little harsh but im sick to death of us every day people wanting to get to the bottom of it but being lied to and ridiculed constantly...............

being nice people and rolling over for ignoramuses like you has put mankind where it is to day!

grow up!

[edit on 2-12-2008 by semjasethegreat]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I've been on the fence for awhile now but since you decided to create an account today and make us see the light, I am a believer! AMEN!

Since you state with absolute fact that you are right and everyone else is wrong, can you please link YOUR videos, interviews, conversation logs, pictures, evidence, babies, scoop mark photos, landing zones on google earth, crystalized soil test results, and grainy shakey video footage for us to "believe" as well? Oh - don't for get to ask the UFO people to fly out of frame at incredible speeds just before you stop recording the sighting. Thanks

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by semjasethegreat

ps
just for the sake of it
here is a video of an entire section of the U.S army firing thousands upon thousands of rounds at a ufo in 1945 it had NO EFFECT....
HOW DARE YOU DENY THESE THINGS HAVE ANY INTELLIGENCE AND BE SO BLIND AS TO CALL THEM WEATHER BALLOONS AND FLARES!

Even after seeing this video several times I am still amazed that this story has been simply put away and not mentioned in the proof that ETs/UFOs are real - and obviously not something that WE (or military forces) could defeat. In 1945 this was not something that could have been easily covered up by the MSM or made into dis-info quite as quickly as it can be today.
These people were genuinely scared - not to mention the military not being able to even put a single dent in the object (which you know had to have freaked them out to no end).
But even with this kind of material out there - there will be some people who believe - some people that won't.
We cannot change that.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Heh, well I guess the "using honey" technique is out of the question here. I guess I'll go crawl back into the cave you want me in. Seems like you've got it all wrapped up here so nothing to discuss I guess. Lucky, lucky you...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I believe you,
I have seen and experienced wiered stuff too as you say like orbs, flashes of light, verticle light beams, mile long strips of white light across the sky, wierd skies and chemtrails, rods and strange people, I don't think abducting is the new trend aymore, why abduct when you can be in the crowd and experiment in cloaked mode or shapeshifter mode? I think all this alien abduction thing has advanced enough so that they live amoungst us, they experiment in real time.

Second theory is that the Tribulation is near for the deception plan.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

im sick to death of us every day people wanting to get to the bottom of it but being lied to and ridiculed constantly...............

And I'm sick to death of everyday people getting on ATS and ranting and raving about knowing for sure that aliens exist without any hard evidence.

Are we just supposed to take your word? Please.

Don't waste our time getting on here and belittling everybody because they don't automatically accept whatever nutball theory you get on here and rant about.

Take your own advice and grow up.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by semjasethegreat

Semjase, if you are not interested in proving anything to skeptics, you sure do have a funny way of going about it. You spent near five-hundred words telling us how you're not interested.

Skeptics are not your enemy nor are skeptics standing in the way of the truth. The evidence will stand up on it's own merits, regardless of what any skeptic has to say. If it cannot stand up to scrutiny, then it was not reliable evidence to begin with.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

thousands of verified cases
thousands of reports, possibly millions
high up people.. ex presidents, senators doctors lawyers military personnel

sometimes you have mass sightings

to say that they all miss-saw
or they all `saw a balloon`

is sheer ignorance
i myself have seen ufos
i know my own truth

if you read the title of this thread it was i have NOTHING to proove to skeptics, aka ignorant ignorant people!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
okay, as it happens i believe UFO's exist, i believe there is life outside our atmosphere, what i am skeptical of is your theory that there is any link between the two. i'm skeptical of your claims of having been in contact with "aliens". i'm skeptical of YOU.

i think, given that this is a conspiracy site, anyone who thought it was all complete rubbish wouldn't be on here.

seeing as you told me to grow up, let me give you a word of advise, behave yourself and treat others with respect.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

reply to post by SaviorComplex

is sheer ignorance

I'm "skeptical" and I never have and never would relate to this statement. A true skeptic never deals in absolutes like that. I think you got me mixed up with somebody else, perhaps? Ooopps, I'll get back in my cave, srry....

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

if you read the title of this thread it was i have NOTHING to proove to skeptics, aka ignorant ignorant people!

Your own words...

i dont care what ignorant people who like to call themselves skeptics think.

Contrary to your claims, you do care. If you did not care, you would not be subject to the anger your are displaying nor feel the need to insult those who do not agree with you.

Thousands of verified cases? To say that is a highly dubious claim would be an understatement. Could you point to just ten cases that have been "verified" to be extraterrestrial visitation? And who does this supposed verification?

An appeal to authority in this matter is a very tricky thing.

First, despite the positions of authority these people may enjoy, they are still subject to the same foibles and failings of every other human being.

Second, due to the nature of this phenomenon, this does not prove one-way-or-another that extraterrestrials are visiting the planet; all it proves is that even people in positions of authority will see things they do not understand.

Third, in this appeal to authority, you are cherry-picking which authority you choose to believe. If one of the authorities you named said there is no extraterrestrial visitation, you would not believe them because they are not saying what you want to hear.

These things do happen. Denying that is far bigger display of ignorance than anything to ascribe to the skeptics.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Your own words...

i dont care what ignorant people who like to call themselves skeptics think.

Contrary to your claims, you do care. If you did not care, you would not be subject to the anger your are displaying nor feel the need to insult those who do not agree with you.

Thousands of verified cases? To say that is a highly dubious claim would be an understatement. Could you point to just ten cases that have been "verified" to be extraterrestrial visitation? And who does this supposed verification?

An appeal to authority in this matter is a very tricky thing.

First, despite the positions of authority these people may enjoy, they are still subject to the same foibles and failings of every other human being.

Second, due to the nature of his phenomenon, this does not prove one-way-or-another that extraterrestrials are visiting the planet; all it proves is that even people in positions of authority will see things they do not understand.

Third, in this appeal to authority, you are cherry-picking which authority you choose to believe. If one of the authorities you named said there is no extraterrestrial visitation, you would not believe them because they are not saying what you want to hear.

These things do happen. Denying that is far bigger display of ignorance than anything to ascribe to the skeptics.

ignorant ignorant ignorant
anybody can take a sentence pick out 1 or 2 words and try twist it against the person
at the end of the day, your blind if you cant see there are ufos and aliens
i hate people like you do you know that?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

ignorant ignorant ignorant
anybody can take a sentence pick out 1 or 2 words and try twist it against the person

I did not cherry pick a single sentence or take anything out of context. I quoted you in full and responded.

at the end of the day, your blind if you cant see there are ufos and aliens

Are there UFOs? Yes, in so far as people do see things in the sky they cannot identify. Are there aliens? Perhaps, the galaxy is a big place. Is the UFO phenomenon driven by extraterrestrials? Possibly, but I am not convinced.

i hate people like you do you know that?

I am sorry to hear that. If you hate anyone and everyone who disagrees with you, you are in for a very lonely existence.

And, you have proven my point. You do care, otherwise you would not feel such intense anger and hatred.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Repeat after me.

"Though UFOs absolutely do exist, the are not necessarily of extraterrestrial origin. The terms are not synonyms. UFO ≠ ET Spacecraft."

Repeat this until you fully understand the difference between the two terms.

Then take your dose of anger manangement pills.

[edit on 12/2/2008 by prototism]

[edit on 12/2/2008 by prototism]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I regularly see flying discs, orbs and lights which are NOT PLANES, NOT HELICOPTERS AND NOT SWAMP GAS! For me i see them so frequently its not even a big deal anymore.

So yes i have my first hand proof and knowledge that they exist.

OK present your first hand proof.
btw
if someone disagrees with you that is their opinion and they are entitled to it.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by dalek]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Lets do ourselves a favor and take a breather. We are all capable of having a reasonable discussion. There's no need for name calling, hostility, or rudeness. Lets grow up, shall we?

Yes you heard correctly, i dont care what ignorant people who like to call themselves skeptics think.

Okay, then by the same token, we are allotted the same right: To not care what gullible people think, and call themselves believers. Correct? Not that I support the statement I just made - but the devils advocate calls for a representative in this thread.

You see ive experienced first hand contact. well i wouldnt call it abduction because it was nothing painful or agressive, however i have had physical contact both consciously and sub consciously with beings from other dimensions.

Then don't put this in the RANT forum. Stick it in the Aliens & UFO Forum if you're going to GIVE US PROOF, and in the Grey Area - if you aren't.

Look around you, your bubble of ignorance is falling around you.

My "bubble" hasn't actually gone anywhere. Its still sitting here, in tact, waiting for your proof. My bubble will disappear when I am shown something to believe in. THAT is not Skepticisim, THAT is Rationality.

One - Tone it down, we can hear you just fine.
Two - How Dare you make you bold claims without so much as proof?

See? We can play this game all day. Neither of us has the upperhand in this discussion. You can hurl your statements at me and expect to strike a nerve, but you know what my dad always says? Turn about is fair play. I will feed you the exact same things you just fed me, and neither of us will be better off. This is a Circular argument, based on nothing. Neither of us can win. Just because you claim something to be - does not make it so.

Now, I believe that YOU believe. But if you want me to believe the same things you believe, you're gonna have to give me something to go on.

- Carrot

PS. I forgot to say, Happy First Day on ATS, Welcome.

[edit on 12/2/2008 by CA_Orot]

top topics

join