It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Watched A Strange Video On YouTube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

That should be the link. It is about a old man who does have a toy ray gun. He "thinks" that he turned it into a "ray gun". Just wondering. Was he one of those hippies from the 70's?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
What did you just do to me????!!!!! I'm as crazy as Uncle CHucky I watched the whole thing waiting for him to melt one of his stuffed toys or the nieghbor or maybe the cat even..

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
OK!

uuhmm Uncle Chucky?

That guy is going to give some kids nightmares.

He does not explain what the " SEAL " is made out of and how it works

I want 3 minutes of my life back.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

Says Video no longer available so I can not say what I think, do you have another link to it or another source?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I thought it was a pretty good laugh!!

watch out comedy central

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Uncle Chucky is missing a few cards from the deck. I had to laugh at the poor guy. Do you suppose the collection of stuffed animals belongs to him or his recently ray gun blasted wife.

This ray gun kind of reminds me of Uncle Rico's time machine in "Napoleon Dynamite".

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

You must be at work.....It says the same thing when I try to watch youtube videos at work.

...the video is still there

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I gather he believes intent = reality. This is easily debunked though. I'll give him 10 shots at point blank range with his raygun, if he'll give me just one with my Glock.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

Thank you I changed my IE settings and I got the video...

LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY!!! This guy is a goof but very entertaining, Solomon's Key Seals and 4th pentacles of Saturn??? What is this guy doing living without a white coat? What is with all the stuffed animals around him?

Thanks for the Laugh OP I needed it with my pain being bad today..

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It was one of those youtube videos I just had to post on ATS. It would be funny to see that old guy running for president! How more worse could he make, if he was President.

reply to post by theindependentjournal

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Oh wow, this is making me think of the Billy Meier ray gun. Wonder if that's where they guy got some of his idea.

Too funny

PS: Can't find the info anywhere, but it seems like I read somewhere that the BM ray gun, as cheesy as it looked, actually worked. Anyone know this?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by chickenshoes

I am not sure, best bet would be to google the Information.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Anybody else want to get a laugh out of this video on Youtube?

top topics

join