It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate Rears Its Head - Again

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

try this, most recent one:

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Here is a lovely example for all you who cannnot understand that, if this is such an issue, why is it not in the MSM???

It is called scrubbing: figure out who owns the media and the mystery is not so hard to understand.......we diggers of the non MSM truth have to uncover this stuff from rocks flung into the far corners of the internet.

If you believe what you hear on first hearing, then I agree, we would be out to lunch.

www.noquarterusa.net...

Gee, I wonder what happened to that pic??

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkabit
Human Psychology:
Those that have a secret, hide it.

Thank you for sharing your opinion

Privacy? People that concerned with privacy for the sake of privacy, do not stick their big toe into a political area. It is the nature of the game.

One more reason that it doesn't make sense to me that someone, having a good knowledge of the Constitution (certainly greater than any of us here); knowing fully well that public figures lose some of their privacy; adding the fact that he spoke and wrote about having lived in Indonesia; understanding fully well the power of the Internet, as it was one of his main 'weapons' in his campaign (and some say will be of his Administration); would still run for President, hoping none of this would come out or called into question.

I don't dismiss it, but I find it very unlikely.

Nonetheless, if the Courts request this of him, I hope he is obliged to present and convince the Courts, as any other citizen would be.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

I believe you are truly looking for some satisfying answers here.
t
My OPINION is that his HANDLERS (research NWO, Trilateral Comm and CFR for more background), assured him that their team of experts would "handle" any documentation issues.

Someone miscalculated. Leaving BO with some nasty legal expenses.

As I see it.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Here is a lovely example for all you who cannnot understand that, if this is such an issue, why is it not in the MSM???

Obama’s Citizenship Again Questioned And Then Answered
Wall Street Journal Blogs, NY

Tax activist's ad challenges Obama's eligibility for office
Chicago Tribune, United States

Anti-Obama bloggers challenge birthplace
Kansas City Star, MO

Newspaper ads question Obama citizenship
United Press International

... and so on.

Google news search results for 'obama eligibility': Results 1 - 10 of about 679 for obama eligibility.

Google news search results for 'obama certificate': Results 1 - 10 of about 532 for obama certificate.

I believe you are truly looking for some satisfying answers here.

Thank you. That's really all I'm looking for, and I'm glad I'm able to convey exactly that.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by danx]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Right-wing? Congratulations! You have the honor of being the person to complete the list of pidgeon-holes I have been inserted into. Left, Right, Liberal, Conservative, "mercenary"; AWESOME!

I said your rhetoric was right wing, not yourself and I hold to that opinion

I am asking for evidence too. You want me to provide you with what? Proof that I haven't seen an official affirmative declaration of his 'natural born status'?

Affirmative declaration? He has said it, his family has said it, the state of Hawaii has confirmed the legitimacy of the document, 2 birth announcements have been found in the physical newspaper archives in Hawaii, numerous fact checking organizations have investigated and found no merit to the whisper campaign, no court has found Berg's or any other case worth even hearing...What do you consider an Affirmative Declaration?

What sources can I offer, I want sources myself. One court ruling, one state official, one person empowered and authorized by the government to simply state "Barak Obama meets the criteria as a natural born American Citizen."

In order for a court to rule on that issue, the evidence supporting the question of his eligibility must be sufficient to warrant a hearing and it is not. See the problem? The court feels the premise of the question is not credible and all of the evidence available shows the contrary.

Am I not allowed to ask? Do I not rate an actual answer? - Then say so.
Presumptively many here agree that American people have no right to ask for the assurance that this 230 year-old requirement is met. I am simply begging to differ in that opinion.

Yes. You may ask and have a right to an answer. One has been given repeatedly and with strong supporting evidence. The requirement has BEEN MET. Unless you have strong evidence to the contrary the courts rightly are not interested in giving an audience to unsubstantiated fringe partisan rumor mongering.

Edit to add: What far-right blog are you thinking I am sourcing? I have said nothing here that hasn't originated from me - and if I did, I am sure I would have attributed it to it's rightful author.

I was speaking in general terms, not you personally. I have come to expect over the many months of debating this issue that people respond with opinion blogs as if they a factually supported.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Maxmars]

[edit on 3-12-2008 by maybereal11]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
But what do I know?

Some people that do not accept pat answers have thier spider senses tingling over this issue.

Many recognize that ANY candidate that got that far, only did so with the Elites' backing.....note Ron Paul , speaking the truth, media ignoring all the while......

Something is not right, and it may even have been manufactured.....a manufactured crisis? NOT in America???

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkabit

What I meant was:

Is there a video or other credible account of Obama and his sister answering the hospital question?

we diggers of the non MSM truth have to uncover this stuff from rocks flung into the far corners of the internet.

Pffft! Oh, please! No Quarter is where you get your "truth"?
That explains a lot.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

But what do I know?

Some people that do not accept pat answers have thier spider senses tingling over this issue.

Many recognize that ANY candidate that got that far, only did so with the Elites' backing.....note Ron Paul , speaking the truth, media ignoring all the while......

Something is not right, and it may even have been manufactured.....a manufactured crisis? NOT in America???

This is what you "Know"???

Spidey senses?? Something not right?

So in summary...You have no facts you just would like everyone to fear our President Elect?

Well...you fit right in here.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
OK everyone. I'm just a tad disappointed now. According to what I read on this site, Obama had to produce that BC by the first, to the Supreme Court. And since that time, I have seen zero info on it again. What happened? Was that true or not? Did he or did he not, and hold the SCOTUS in contempt? Am I in for the same disappointment after the supposed conferencing in a couple weeks?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Here is your answer to that

www.stoptheaclu.com...

Nope, nothing fishy here....

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Try clicking on some of the links I have posted in this thread....if you are on this website, you should know better than to just ingest quietly whatever the MSM feeds you...

but whatever

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Try clicking on some of the links I have posted in this thread....if you are on this website, you should know better than to just ingest quietly whatever the MSM feeds you...

Like the link you just posted on the "stoptheACLU" website?

At this stage this is like arguing with a drunk at a bar...no worse, sometimes drunks listen to reason.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Again, I ask you.

Where do you expect to find any information if the Media is bias? You have to lift some rocks.

If this offends your tender sensibilities, well then there is always MTV.

Did you really think they would be making it that easy for you?????

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by Kailassa

no I meant the document expert that has testified in courts in cases on documents.

Come on. You can do better than this.

Exactly who would that be, what were his qualifications, and when, if ever, did he testify in court about documents relating to Obama?

However I do find the people supporting Barrack on this to be very hypocritical, . . .

Really? I find people who resort to ad hominum attacks as you have just done quite amusing.

Riddle me this Batman...

I'll be Batman if you'll be Catwoman.

If all you say is true . . .

Would you like to point to something I've said on this issue which is not verifiable?

why did Barracks lawyers claim privacy issues and harms?

Some people value their rights. Some people value their privacy. The fact that he has this right is good enough reason for me.

Why if it's all easy cheesy doesn't your man Barrack just get a certified copy of the Hawaiian BC and release it?

My man? He's married to Michelle, not to me.

Seems to me you want to put the onus on us to prove a negative instead of on the candidate himself, interesting to say the least. Or is it that you don't care if he is eligible for the job? What if it was Bush or Cheney, would you be so willing to just TRUST THEM???
If there is nothing to it he should release it yet he releases attorneys to hide it giving threads and stories like this footholds, why?

Tell me again, when charged with something, are you guilty until you prove yourself innocent, or innocent until your accuser proves you guilty?
I don't trust O.J. Simpson, but that does not mean he should not have had the benefit of the legal process.

People carry on about Obama not having been "vetted." However this is an assumption. We have no way of knowing what he has shown to who.
Now you can want to personally see things all you like, you can even see his birth certificate on fact check, but he has no obligation to show it until a court orders him to.
So far no court has.

As showing his birth certificate in a lower court would not necessarily prevent more cases in other courts, if I had been Obama's legal advisor I would certainly have recommended he show nothing until a court case is brought which will be decisive and binding.

Again I think it's on purpose but I don't have a dog in this hunt. I am not a Republican or a Democrat nor am I black voter that only voted for the black guy cause he was black...

Veiled innuendo duly noted. I guess you claim to not be racist?

I think the proof of the pudding is in the eating and this BC thing is Barracks to clear up, and if he don't release a certified copy be sure to recall your stance when a Republican or Independent runs with questions of his Birth or eligibility,

*Shrug* I supported McCain's right to run, despite him not being natural born citizen. In fact, until I watched his performance debating and speaking, and looked into his policies and past, I took him seriously as a candidate.

I am sure you won't because this isn't about Right or Wrong with most of you it's about some political party or skin color..

"Most of you?" I'm one person, so how do you define "most of me"? From the neck down?
As for political parties and skin colours, I was so sad to see that my top ten preferences in each were not running.

Disgusting to me as an AMERICAN to say the least..

I'm with you there bro.

The straw men you have been setting up are disgusting to me too.

I question everything and everyone in Government I do NOT only question those I dislike or disagree with, but then I am a TRUE PATRIOT according to the founders and not a sunshine soldier and summer Patriot,...

We each have the right to boast and use emotive words to describe ourselves on the net.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Again, I ask you.

Where do you expect to find any information if the Media is bias? You have to lift some rocks.

If this offends your tender sensibilities, well then there is always MTV.

Did you really think they would be making it that easy for you?????

My sensibilities are far from "tender" and yes your sources are exactly what I would expect to find if I "lifted some rocks". You know those creepy crawly things that scurry into holes when faced with the light of day.

Basically in your world,

The Evil Liberal MSM = Any news outlet that shows evidence contrary to the ideas you would like to cling to.

Honest Brokers of the news = Any outlet ..like "stoptheaclu" and WND that support your preconceptions.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

He has said it,
his family has said it,
the state of Hawaii has confirmed the legitimacy of the document,
2 birth announcements have been found in the physical newspaper archives in Hawaii

None of which would be acceptable to legally certify 'natural born' American citizen status. The Hawaii declaration regarded the existence of the document - but offered no official certification because the governor demands Obama give them permission to do so - and rightly so - since the document is properly considered a personal-private matter between him and the state.

numerous fact checking organizations have investigated and found no merit to the whisper campaign

I have heard this rumor before, but all I have ever seen is the Soros media machine's rendition of the matter. What other organizations have made this verification? Did Mr. Obama authorize any other organization to access the document in question?

no court has found Berg's or any other case worth even hearing...

I am not calling you a liar, but are you sure about your facts? These cases were not dismissed. No lower court justice wants to deal with it. If the cases had been summarily dismissed, they would have done so without prejudice or the case wouldn't still be pending. And it's not just one or two or three cases, there seem to be numerous such cases, despite the justices ability to swat away the responsibility for hearing them, that doesn't mean they don't have merit.

What do you consider an Affirmative Declaration?

Repeat: One court ruling, one state official, one person empowered and authorized by the government to simply state "Barak Obama meets the criteria as a natural born American Citizen."

The court feels the premise of the question is not credible and all of the evidence available shows the contrary.

I have never heard a justice render that opinion. If I missed it, and this could be likely since there are a number of cases out there about this, then I apologize. Otherwise, the statement that a lack of substantiation 'lacks credibility' seems like a ludicrous position to take. Substantiation can lack credibility, people, can lack credibility, but the absence of proof? How can that lack credibility?

The requirement has BEEN MET.

The court said that? The department of immigration and naturalization said that? The department of State has said that? I still fail to see where you get that from.

Maybe I'm just too dim-witted to understand; what makes you so certain that I have been offered reasonable statements that would support that assertion?

Uness you have strong evidence to the contrary the courts rightly are not interested in giving an audience to unsubstantiated fringe partisan rumor mongering.

Strong evidence to the contrary of what? That I have no evidence? I am not claiming he is ineligible. I am not claiming he isn't natural born, I am not, in fact claiming anything.

But some here ARE claiming he IS eligible and natural born. Upon whom does the burden of proof properly belong?

Also, just so you know; I really appreciate your discussing this with me without resorting to political gibberish and references to other political clowns. It really isn't personal. It really ISN'T about Barak himself. It's about the process. It's about the requirement that has stood unchallenged thus far.

Should the SCOTUS decide that the case of his citizenship doesn't matter, or is satisfactorily resolved, none of us here really can argue the point. They are going to make the call.

And I reiterate, I don't care one way or the other, because I don't expect anything significantly different from the incoming administration - regardless of what party or who gets to warm which seat in the halls of power. Whether you choose to believe it or not, I am not AGAINST Obama or any other member of the political side-show.

EDIT TO ADD: Please forgive the error above "These cases were not dismissed." was intended to read These cases were not all dismissed.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So far there are 5 cases, re: eligibility to run, at SCOTUS:

1. Philip J berg PA
2. Leo C Donofrio NJ
3. Chris Strunck NY
4. Cort Wrotnowski CT
5. Darrel Hunter TX

There are reports of cases from 15 more states working their way up to SCOTUS.

Today a Petition for extraordinary Emergency Writ of Mandamus for Stay of Certificatoin of 2008 Presidential Election was filed in CA Supreme Court

While many say this is a non-issue, apparently people in at least 20 states disagree. Sooner or later ONE of these cases will actually be heard on the merits of the case.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
If all you say is true why did Barracks lawyers claim privacy issues and harms?

As far as I know, that's not exactly what happened. What Obama's lawyers have claimed is that Berg's lawsuit was without merit, and apparently the (lower) Court agreed and dismissed the case.

The privacy issues were claimed by Hawaiian officials, who said that according to State laws they couldn't release Barack Obama's birth certificate.

Thanks for clearing that up.
I'd made the mistake of accepting the "privacy and harms" assertion as fact without double checking.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Soros media machine?

In response to a series of attacks from John Edwards on Cheney's tenure as CEO of Halliburton, the vice president said that Kerry and Edwards "know the charges are false. They know that if you go, for example, to factcheck.com, an independent Web site sponsored by the University of Pennsylvania, you can get the specific details with respect to Halliburton." One problem with Cheney's rebuttal: He misspoke. He meant to say "factcheck.org," rather than ".com." According to the Wall Street Journal, the company that owns factcheck.com, Name Administration Inc., took advantage of Cheney's error to redirect traffic to a page titled, "Why we must not re-elect President Bush: a personal message from George Soros."

[edit on 3-12-2008 by davion]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join