It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come on rap fans where are you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Any rap fans at all on this forum? If so lets discuss any new albums you have recently brought and think is worth others getting.

Last 3 albums I got were

1. Ill Bill - The Hour Of Reprisal
2. Killah Priest & Chief Kamachi - Beautiful Minds
3. Jedi Mind Tricks - A History Of Violence

Of the 3 I would say hour of reprisal is definately worth getting the most even though I was most looking forward to JMT's new album it wasnt very good.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrRobarto

The last rap album I bought was either Ice T, Original Gangster or Young MC.

Not much of a fan any more.

I actually just wanted to post here to have the opportunity to say Domo Arigato MrRobarto... but I bet you get that all the time

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Well I have a massive variety of music I listen to, and I also play a couple instruments and make some beats for fun..

when it comes to rap I've been listening to

1.) Immortal Technique - 3rd World + Revolutionary vol. 1,2 (Waiting on vol. 3!)

2.) Deltron - 3030 ( I know its old but GREAT cd)

3.) Talib Kweli - The beautiful struggle, and all his unreleased stuff

Favorite song by talib here check out the video.. gives me goosebumps everytime I listen ha

Talib Kweli/John Legend - Around my way

Immortal Technique's 3rd world was great, I've been listening to it over and over. Definitely worth it. In fact all 3 I've listened to I 100% recommend. OP let me know what you think!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

That was freaking hilarious. Thanks. Yes, I am somewhat the same - still like my old school and some new - here's one that has a rockin' beat from a dude I still respect - JayZ.

from office space - "Damn it feels good to be a Gangster"

ColoradoJens

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Well, i never bought a rap album. But if i like a song it may be a rap song like this from DMX

Ain't no sunshine

Some rap / Hip Hop hits from the 80 and 90s are great. Melle Mel's performing on Chaka Khan's "I feel for you" was amazing !.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

The last rap album I bought was either Ice T, Original Gangster or Young MC.

Not much of a fan any more.

I actually just wanted to post here to have the opportunity to say Domo Arigato MrRobarto... but I bet you get that all the time

Hahaha yeah thats actually why I made the name use it on every forum/game I visit

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I haven`t bought an album in a while, but I grew up listening to hip hop, mostly west cost rap, like 2pac, Snoop and Dre.

But I would like to bring out this song, if you have played GTA you probably recognise it, I love the sound of this one:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
skinnyman,i'll be surprised,my fave track off the album..now if i could only find it,got like 2 dozen album covers with no cd's in em..damn underpant/cd gnomes

top topics

join