It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born into a family/circle of 'ets'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
It doesn't really matter if you are schizophrenic or if its real. What matters is that you need to stop giving these incidents so much power over you. Next time it happens, be aware of it, but then focus your attention back on something of your own prerogative. You are letting negative outside influences affect your reality. Take charge of you own reality by directing your attention and concentration on things that make you feel better as a person.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I believe you, I too was born into an alien family' but didn't know it until I was in my forties. They have prevented me from ever meeting humanity through the manipulation of my life and the forced interactions with who I now know are hostile strangers. I've been flying blind basically for four years trying to figure this out. Although all the people No aliens in my life want me to know they have a secret they have all acted in denial and accused me of being mentally ill. I have finally cracked it though via intuition and discernment powers. Firstly I was born into this family because I am a future threat to them, they have seen the future and know who I am and now I do too but I won't reveal that here. I finally also know who they are. It's not nice, we you ready? They are shape shifting aliens I think from the Draco star system. They have covertly and very slowly infiltrated our planet and soon plan to expose themselves and finish us off. They tricked a very young humanity since i don't know when. I now have a video of my ex shapeshifting but don't know how to reach the real world. All my attempts so far have been in vain and i have only ever talked to aliens pretending to be in he same predicament, internet trolls basically. I am the laughing stock. They want me dead but are not allowed to kill me it seems. Every where i go there they are but i discern them much faster nowadays. An alien consciousness is hard to hide. Yes i think the general gist of the matrix is real it but in saying that the internet is 100% DISINFORMATION. Nothing you thought you knew is real, everything is a lie and humanity is sound asleep. *REMOVED BY STAFF*
edit on 12/4/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If you can't beat them, join them. If what the OP says is true, then assimilate.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: the_choiceless_one

How is it possible that they have all these people(or aliens)in disguise in this one area where you live? Even radio or tv...? That seems like a lot of work just to mess with you.. Have you tried meditating and trying to not let these things get to you?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Jsada1

Why can't you post the video? Just go to a library with a USB if your pc is hacked.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Why can't you post the video? Just go to a library with a USB if your pc is hacked.

Well the thread is 10 years old so.

Hes probably off planet by now

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Well the thread is 10 years old so.

Hes probably off planet by now

lol didn't even realize.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I believe the op you too jsada1 and can also relate to your story in a couple ways but won't go into detais. My advice is do not let your mind unwind keep it steady and think logical if you can only meditate to clear all the bad thoughts injected into your mind but don't deeply meditate with them around, as it is all mind games all they need is for you to bite back at it and they got you. Just remember life is life and they were here already so go about how you went before you discerned and found out. Just do no give them a reason or the opportunity do do something to you and you shall he fine
I wish all the best for you both. Love and light

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

because posting it may risk jsada1 life or well being. As the government in my opinion would not like a member of the public disclosing a subject before they do.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hey buddy, for a while know i have thought the same exact thing. I have so much to tell as the sayin goes "in time". Back earlier around the year 2012 ad. I came one here stating a few things which i looked back & questioned myself why did I, but I ended up denying what I am which is apparently not human even though I look like one. Well I will state THE TRUTH OF THE THINGS I DID THIS PAST YEAR 2017. I manipulated time, turned time, reseted a few situations. I have seen the future scenarios through different dimensions alternate realities. PLEASE & I WILL REPEAT PLEASE i am not putting myself on any pedestal here but like IM SURE AT THIS POINT even the gov. may know. I am Beyond Conspiracies because at this point IT IS ALL REAL.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join