It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWII Gif gamers can appreciate. ADULT LANGUAGE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I found this to be a funny history lesson. I apologize if it is in any sort of a violation of the T&C.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

LOL!!!!

This is a riot. I have a feeling most teens today would learn more from the few minutes watching that than sitting in class with a book on the matter. S&F

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
reply to post by Karlhungis

LOL!!!!

This is a riot. I have a feeling most teens today would learn more from the few minutes watching that than sitting in class with a book on the matter. S&F

You know what, you are probably correct. I am glad somebody else enjoyed it.

I actually learned something from it. I didn't know that Patton died in a car accident.

www.armchairgeneral.com...

On December 9, 1945, in Germany a day before he was due to return to the United States, Patton was severely injured in a road accident. He and his chief of staff, Major General Hobart R. "Hap" Gay, were on a daytrip to hunt pheasants in the country outside Mannheim.

Their 1939 Cadillac Model 75 was driven by PFC Horace Woodring (1926 - 2003). Patton sat in the back seat, on the right with General Gay on his left, as per custom. At 11:45 near Neckarstadt, (Käfertal), a 2½ ton truck driven by T/5 Robert L. Thompson appeared out of the haze and made a left-hand turn towards a side road. The Cadillac smashed into the truck. General Patton was thrown forward and his head struck a metal part of the partition between the front and back seats. Gay and Woodring were uninjured.

Paralyzed from the neck down, George Patton died of an embolism on December 21, 1945 at the military hospital in Heidelberg, Germany with his wife present

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Karlhungis]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Did it work now? Why won't it work? Its still not working! Boo. Click on the red x thingy if you see it, it takes you too the picture.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by GamerGal]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

It might not work because it is a PNG. I have had trouble with those before.

[edit: it works for me but it is too big to put in the page. I just used the standard tags]

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Karlhungis]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Stop Being a commie, oops too late. lol that was great i seen that before but its still funny.

nuke hacks lol

new topics

top topics

join