It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G'day! I Was Wondering. Does Anybody Would Know Of Any _Witness_ Towards God, And/Or About The "Ki

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I want to ask-know in a none christian understanding. And I do not mean about that christian-religion called the "johovah witness".

There have been reports-threads-posts of people knowing whois and who are been a "Witness" towards God, and or the "Kingdom Of God". And I would also like to know, if people would know of "secrets" about God, and/or "Kingdom Of God". With all the billions of people living in the world, I truely hope that there are some people, or maybe one or two that would know-reply.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think you need to be more detailed about what you want to talk about. But as for a witness to God. That can be any saved man preaching the word of God. For his eyes will be a witness for God. His words God speaks. Any person with the spirit of God is a witness to God. Jesus Christ himself is the biggest of all witnesses.

As for secrets of God. They all in the bible. And they all can take a life time to know. I know more scripture than some and less than others and yet I still don't know everything. You want to know secrets of God look to the bible for the answer. Read the gospels and Romans, and Revelations. Revelations has alot of secrets of God.

God bless

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Gordon You asked if anybody knew of a witnesses of God. I was pointing out what a real witness would be. Name calling is just showing how low your standards are. So again the ATS and BTS says name calling is OK and that you can just say f u . It sounds to me you hate Christians. And just because a Christian turn you away from the truth doesn't mean their isn't a God or Jesus.

I wasn't trying to convert anybody on this thread. Or Brainwash you. Truth is Truth.

gordonwest
There have been reports-threads-posts of people knowing whois and who are been a "Witness" towards God, and or the "Kingdom Of God"

Of course this gets Christian response. A witness of God is a man of God, who is saved. AKA my response, and I like to point out I said you should get more detail about what you meant!!! DAAAAAAAAAAA and yes I believe we have alot of Wittnesses on the ATS and BTS!!!!

slymattb
I think you need to be more detailed about what you want to talk about. But as for a witness to God. That can be any saved man preaching the word of God. For his eyes will be a witness for God. His words God speaks. Any person with the spirit of God is a witness to God. Jesus Christ himself is the biggest of all witnesses.

Let me know blind one where I am trying to convert?????

gordonwest
And I would also like to know, if people would know of "secrets" about God, and/or "Kingdom Of God". With all the billions of people living in the world, I truely hope that there are some people, or maybe one or two that would know-reply.

slymattb
As for secrets of God. They all in the bible. And they all can take a life time to know. I know more scripture than some and less than others and yet I still don't know everything. You want to know secrets of God look to the bible for the answer. Read the gospels and Romans, and Revelations. Revelations has alot of secrets of God.

Again blind one this was about secrets of God and his kingdom. I only pointed out where you can find them. Where does it say be a christian!!!! Go get some glasses. You might read better!!! I was answering your question. Maybe you should read it again. God bless Gordon ill through a prayer for you.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

Hey Sly! I put you as one of my friends. Ok. Enough of that.

When I talked about being a 'Witness to God and his Kingdom'. I mean. Have anybody 100%, atall! 100% walked in the Kingdom? Seen Jesus and seen God (while being in the Kingdom)? And...It mentions it in the bible that there are God's two offical Witnesses. AND with that said, not all the time, rarely have I heard, but I have seen quotes and talk around the Internet about a 'third offical Witness of God'.

Please Sly! Please answer to what I have said above. Thank You.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
Hey Sly! I put you as one of my friends. Ok. Enough of that.

I add you too now.

Originally posted by gordonwest
When I talked about being a 'Witness to God and his Kingdom'. I mean. Have anybody 100%, atall! 100% walked in the Kingdom? Seen Jesus and seen God (while being in the Kingdom)? And...It mentions it in the bible that there are God's two offical Witnesses. AND with that said, not all the time, rarely have I heard, but I have seen quotes and talk around the Internet about a 'third offical Witness of God'.

Please Sly! Please answer to what I have said above. Thank You.

If do you mean has anybody now have been to the kingdom of God and seen Jesus. Outside the bible their are people who have had NDE (near death experiences) who have claim they seen heaven and Jesus. I have not personal known one of these people. So I do not validate for them. As for in the bible. The only person who claimed that was John who wrote revelations. Jesus Christ claim to John that God gave him a revelation of the future times, in turn Jesus gave the revelations to John. So to answer your question yes.

Now if your asking if somebody went up into heaven in body (without dieing) and came back to earth the answer is no. I don't think that unholy bodies can enter heaven.

As for the witnesses. God's two witness at the end of times I believe where given names Elija and mosan or something like. So obviously we know who the witness are Moses. But what you have to remember those two died already and where judge and found good. Then God sent them to earth. So yes these two went to heaven and probably seen God and Jesus. Remember this two witnesses will die again and be resurrected again, which points that the two witnesses might not be the other prophets I mention. And I believe that revelations (nor the bible) never mentions a 3rd witness

Hope this helps and let me know if you got more questions! God bless!

[edit on 4-12-2008 by slymattb]

new topics

top topics

join