It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails and Barium + Flouride Water = ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Did you know if you mix Flouride with Aluminum the effects are compounded with toxicity. Perhaps this is a reason for chemtrails.

Please read this article: curezone.com...
quote " Fluoride and Aluminum - toxic combination of fluoroaluminum complex

Fluoride and Aluminum

Lead isn't the only metal that interacts with fluoride in a toxic combination. Aluminum is another.

In 1976, Dr. D. Allman and coworkers from Indiana University School of Medicine fed animals 1 part-per-million (ppm) fluoride and found that in the presence of aluminum, in a concentration as small as 20 parts per billion, fluoride is able to cause an even larger increase in cyclic AMP levels. Cyclic AMP inhibits the migration rate of white blood cells, as well as the ability of the white blood cell to destroy pathogenic (disease-causing) organisms. The fact that fluoride toothpastes and school based mouth rinses are packaged in aluminum accentuates the effect on the body.(170) " end quote.

wZn

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnowThe fact that fluoride toothpastes and school based mouth rinses are packaged in aluminum accentuates the effect on the body.(170) " end quote.

wZn

...And the fact that your gums bleed if you used a new toothbrush just make the matter even worse.

Trust me, all the people around you have been subject to mind control now. They all think one thing, what food to eat, what gadget to buy, what bar to hang out, what music to play, what clothes to wear, what make-up, what hair cut, what perfume, how to act, how to have zero savings and wallowing in debt, call BF/GF, friends and check them out regularly, how to get rich. Think about all that 24/7. Information overload, there's no more space for truth in our minds.

Fluoride was once used by the Nazis for mind control of their people. Just google it.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Uh oh Chemtrails again lol....... here come the Flamers

Ya I think it's rather sick the whole toothpaste flouride/ anti perspirant aluminium, Just an easy way to poison people on the masses....thankfully for the natural counter parts such as Tom's flouride free and such...

Nice possible scenerio for a use of chemtrails whom knows...

But we're going to need difinitive evidence to suggest they are spraying the mass....... I still think it's highly plausible they are conducting tests as such but for what reasons I'm not sure. And how big the tests are themselves.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Why is the thread title fluoride and barium when you go on to talk about fluoride and aluminium?

You obviously have missed my thread HERE regarding the amounts of barium and aluminium dumped by mining and industry.

Kinda contradicts your theory

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

So how come people ain't dying off in there millions already?

Surely if this has been goin on so long, that would be happenin by now?

See - this is where teh problems with the chemtrail thing lies - I'm supposedly bein poisoned on 2 fronts and yet my docs just given me a clean bill of health on my annual check up for the 5th year runnin - if I'm full of fluoride an' aluminum an' barium my blood tests would have been seriously screwed - and so would anyone elses - right?

top topics

join