It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalyptic dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Do apocalyptic dreams have any meaning?

I have had numerous end times dreams with aspects dealing with the pope, war and my latest one is astronomical.

I dreamed it was daytime and I was looking at the sun with my daughter through a telescope fitted with a special lens for solar viewing. It didn't seem to be a random viewing, but something many people were looking at. Through the lens we could see the sun and 3 other objects, one fairly large and two smaller star sized objects. While viewing, the larger object seemed to explode with flames and light starting in the upper left side. Suddenly, the sky became even brighter than normal daytime. I'm not sure if the light from the explosion dissipates or if it remains as a sort of second sun. Immediately after the explosion, I grabbed my child and ran indoors. I don't recall if I had seen some sort of shockwave, but I definitely felt one coming, and it seemed like earth was about to be destroyed.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Do apocalyptic dreams have any meaning?

Yes, I think they mean that you are spending too much time on ATS.

I have had a few of these myself and usually they come at times when I have completely engrossed myself in the darker side of ATS and current affairs.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

lol

That may be just it. I guess that is the nature of ATS and such. It's not like you ever hear about some benevolent conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
reply to post by Karlhungis

lol

It's not like you ever hear about some benevolent conspiracy.

Yeah, it makes you wonder... What would the world have to be like for all of the conspiracies to be benevolent in nature? The world would have to be significantly different, but would it have to be worse or better? I would think worse... so maybe this is a good sign?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I had dreams as a child of the earths crust splitting. I was 4-7 years old max. Those dreams had a pretty profound effect on me.
I also used to dream of seeing a huge planet, right next to ours, it would take my breath away in my dream it was that outstanding!

top topics

join