It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution Satanic Discussion: I Watched this

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
one of the things that bother me about the garden of eden story is if god did not want adam \ eve to eat from the tree of knowledge then why place it there and create a beast to tempt them into eating the fruit from it...

a good lawyer could move for a case of entrapment and get all ours sins made null\void ..

i often ask the devil dodgers in my town that question when they stop me to save my soul ...

[edit on 6-12-2008 by fatdad]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

If you want to take things to a higher level than good vs evil, then you will realize that evil actually serves gods purpose in the end, by no choice of it's own. Nothing makes a white dot stick out more than a black background.

The reason for it is to understand what good means. You could always be good, and you would always be good because that would be all you knew. But you wouldn't actually understand what good is unless you experience evil.

The rich man in the eyes of god is the man with knowledge and understanding. So it's 1 thing just to be good, it's another if you are able to actually understand what that is, which can only come from experiencing the evil first hand(earth).

And this is apparent even without religion or genesis.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42

Originally posted by The time lord
The devil has one last plan which is to destroy everything that God has created on Earth and in heaven, his plan in the end is to stop men going to Heaven where he was cast out of and t bring many Angels and many people to Hell with him.

And God allows such behavior? I am appalled.

So does it sound like order and chaos are one of the same? It is not actually, chaos is like earth and the universe with a computer virus where sin.com grew and grew and became worse with every generation that was to come.

Could you please give your interpretation of chaos and order?
Are you saying that with each generation the children became more sinful? That's pretty insulting.

God has so much power that these little things on earth will happen, each of use will be made who we are as a person, as a people as nation or race. Events against good and evil will happen, the Devil Owns the world till Jesus claims it back as Lord or Lords but before then the Devil will start the end of days battle against God and sinful man turns towards God in the process.

Yes each generation become more and more retarded so to speak, from Adam till now due to increased knowledge of sin. Not only did we de-evolve bodily like the aging process, hence Noah living till 900 but our gene pools became more corrupted too. Our knowledge and intelligence become worse with time, hence why we do not have a clue how the ancient knew the world was round, knew about pi and how they could lift 1000tonnes of building stones (Jupiter Temples in Lebanon) so yes we have degraded. Unlike how evolutionists try and make out man were cave men and half dumb.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

That's not true. If a church is teaching people they do not need to follow the commandments they are leading those people to hell who believe them. But, you are not saved by works but by faith. On the other hand, faith WITHOUT works is dead. Meaning you talk the talk but you aren't walking the walk. Real lovers of GOD walk the talk. When Christians follow the ten commandments deliberately, it is because they love GOD and want to please him, and also love his way and his truth. To follow him and obey his laws is very hard, that is why they call it the narrow road. Sometimes they fail. When they do they feel very sorry for it and repent and humble themselves and ask GOD for forgiveness and he does...So if a church is teaching them not to obey GOD they are committing blasphemy of the Holy Spirit which will send them to hell. No pass go, no collect two hundred dollars, no do overs. THAT would be a Satanic act.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Missletow

Nope. Christians are Christians because they worship GOD and love him and seek to make him happy. Satanists try and make the devil happy. It couldn't be more black and white.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Heike

If you have the devil or one of his demons in you that would mean you are possessed and are in for a lot of torment and misery. On the other hand GOD does not possess anyone. He made us to have a relationship with. It would hardly make sense to make us out of himself just to talk to himself, would it? On the other hand all that is was made by GOD. And that is one of his many mysteries.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

No, Satan was not created before Jesus. He was CREATED by Jesus as Jesus is GOD and so that makes him creator too. Another one of the mysteries. As far as 'Christianity' is concerned it was all about following Jesus's example so yes, ur right, it didn't start until Jesus had come to earth and started his ministry.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Everyone is a sinner. Everyone is not perfect. We are only human. We try, we fail. We sin. But the one thing that saves us is GOD'S grace and forgiveness. As long as we cling to his promises we will go to heaven. No one is without sin but Jesus. In fact the bible tells us we are born sinners.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Canadianduder

WoW! I bet your right! I never thought about that. But to be honest, I never looked for the video either. LOL!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Only in body. Not in spirit. And that is what counts in Christianity. Indeed, in most any religion.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

The discussion was about Satan. You cannot discuss Satan without discussing GOD also. Why do you take your angst out on me in particular I wonder? I wasn't the only one in here discussing. They all were. The vanity of it all is your conceit in your own superior mind as far as I can tell. And I don't care to discuss anything with arrogant people. Good nite and goodbye.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZenaV

The discussion was about Satan. You cannot discuss Satan without discussing GOD also. Why do you take your angst out on me in particular I wonder? I wasn't the only one in here discussing. They all were. The vanity of it all is your conceit in your own superior mind as far as I can tell. And I don't care to discuss anything with arrogant people. Good nite and goodbye.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to tell what you are responding to when you respond to me 3 times but do not ever specify what post you mean????????

I never complained about anyone discussing God. What are you talking about? I am lost. If you want to go off on an emotionally charge nonsensical rant, please start a personal blog. If you have a point to make, please make it.
I understand the need for God to discuss Satan. Unfortunately, not everyone is CHRISTIAN. Believe it or not, there are more people that do NOT believe Jesus is also God than do. I know it is upsetting to people like you, obviously, but Christianity is not the only religion, nor the oldest religion to discuss Satan.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join