It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution Satanic Discussion: I Watched this

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I rather think your reasoning is flawed. My dog obeys me... does this make me a higher form of dog? My computer does as I wish... am I a higher form of machine?

By your questionable logic, I'm some kind of mechanical dog then. Sorry to say but I think you might want to rethink your theory.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

Originally posted by BornPatriot
...demons listen to Jesus Christ he is a higher demon... well thats what I got out of it ....

The Pharisees used this exact same line against Jesus. He responded by saying that a house divided against itself cannot stand. (I.e., why would he cast out demons, if he did so by the power of the devil?)

You beat me to this. Jesus drove out a Demon and the Pharisees claimed he was only able to do it because he was a demon from Satan sent to deceive people. To which Jesus replied a house divided will fall.

I always think about this verse when people make the same claim on me for speaking out against the church(modern day Pharisees) with their strict interpretations.

However, this all said I do think Jesus of the church is the anti-Christ/Satan. For example, the church is always doing bad things in his name. His real name isn't even Jesus. And the church depicts Jesus as visually beautiful, as is said of the anti-Christ. It puts an image/symbol in place of the truth and it tells people to worship the image rather than the path/truth.

Not that Jesus of the bible is not right or not God. What he says in the bible I do believe are his words and the truth. But I wonder why they changed his name, and why even when given descriptions of Jesus as not pretty to the eyes at all, they portray him as physically beautiful like anti-christ. And then rather than give people understanding to follow the narrow path feed them the wide path that even the rich man can get into heaven with. etc.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
However, this all said I do think Jesus of the church is the anti-Christ/Satan. For example, the church is always doing bad things in his name. His real name isn't even Jesus. And the church depicts Jesus as visually beautiful, as is said of the anti-Christ. It puts an image/symbol in place of the truth and it tells people to worship the image rather than the path/truth.

In our church, we knew Jesus looked just like any man at that time. Other churches could also have made Jesus look beautiful for other reason that you've described. For example they wanted Jesus to look beautiful in drawings/artwork as a show of love, respect, and honor for him.

If you're a painter, would draw a loved one in their worst possible looks or their best? Of course you won't paint their faces like they're #1 best looking face in the world. But will be like them in real life but better, not worse.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
In our church, we knew Jesus looked just like any man at that time. Other churches could also have made Jesus look beautiful for other reason that you've described. For example they wanted Jesus to look beautiful in drawings/artwork as a show of love, respect, and honor for him.

If you're a painter, would draw a loved one in their worst possible looks or their best? Of course you won't paint their faces like they're #1 best looking face in the world. But will be like them in real life but better, not worse.

There is an actual description of him in the bible. The Jesus in the pictures looks nothing like him at all. I just think it's a bit odd that this is an actual fact of something that has been done.

If anything, it just goes to show how much the church doesn't get it. It doesn't matter what he looks like, what mattered is what he did and the truth he told. Of course, gotta have a good looking idol if you are going to get people to worship the idol instead of what was important.

If it were just like this 1 single thing, then I wouldn't pay it much mind. But when you look at it in combination with the other things that are done, well lets just say hmmmmm.

It's a bit different than highlighting someone's good features. It's a totally different person. It's like taking a family picture with someone elses family because they look better. How shallow.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
gentalmen, the reason I can not link you - but if you watch all the video's you will understand why I can not link you. I can not facilitate information that could potentially change your personal beliefs. I dont care what you are. I will not post links to religous black holes. Satans Secrets - Satan is Christian ... it all makes sense and it is clear ... too clear ...

[edit on 2-12-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I can not facilitate information that could potentially change your personal beliefs.

i am immune. u2u it to me. thanks. onelineronelineronelineronlineronelineroneliner....
not!

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Geemor]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Satans Secrets - Satan is Christian.

Are these the names of the said videos?
If not then just post the names and being over 21,I and others can make our own opinions of.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

gentalmen, the reason I can not link you - but if you watch all the video's you will understand why I can not link you. I can not facilitate information that could potentially change your personal beliefs. I dont care what you are. I will not post links to religous black holes. Satans Secrets - Satan is Christian ... it all makes sense and it is clear ... too clear ...

It's in the bible. They were called the pharisees in the bible. They were same people who killed Jesus. Jesus called them children of Satan for a reason. And if you look at what a Pharisees is, then you see how the christian church fits this role, especially when you can see their actions on a daily basis.

But, what better way of getting rid of Christ and deceive people than to do exactly this? Take over the beliefs, force and persecute others that go against you, do a bit of charity to keep a good PR up - towards people who follow of course. Get people to blindly worship the symbolism, think the church = god, and that whatever the church does is good. And so off they march like good little "christian soldiers" to war and do things against the message.

Those who see the evil done in his name, then reject the entire concept and are also then lost and become subject to the authority.

Only those who truly understand the message will not be deceived.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Satanists more than likely believe in God more than Christians. I'm not sure about the movie that we (obviously) can't discuss, but as a basis, Satan has exsited longer than Christ. The Old Testament states so.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Lame this post is LAME

I saw something

I cant show it to you

What do you think?

And look how many people post on it even me

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

We are suckers to this huh?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I had an old boyfriend who was a preacher's son. He told me that Christ was Satan. He was a master of deception. He basically taught that you don't have to listen to the old testament, anymore.

You know, i just like a good fairy tale, myself.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
Satanists more than likely believe in God more than Christians.

This is not true and why you should not guess about things when you are not really sure. This is ATS, there is always one around the corner to ask.

but as a basis, Satan has exsited longer than Christ. The Old Testament states so.

Thank you for re-bringing up this point as many seem to keep missing it the few times it was mentioned. Either it is being willfully ignored or this thread is full of people not willing to read the posts in it.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'll tell you about a fairy tale.

This post is a fairytale!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

I appologize if I offended. I only ment to show that Satanists are avid in their following, and unlike most Christians who go to church on Sunday and live the rest of the week not as adept. Again, my appologies.

As for the Old Testament... I'm not sure the reasons for the disbelief. Perhaps those who could not believe it is such have gone to pick p their Bible and research, only to find what we know.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hey!

I found the video!

Here it is now we can get down to some serious disccusion

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by its bologna
I had an old boyfriend who was a preacher's son. He told me that Christ was Satan. He was a master of deception. He basically taught that you don't have to listen to the old testament, anymore.

You know, i just like a good fairy tale, myself.

Actually, there is a difference here.

The true christ came to fulfill the law, meaning to bring understanding on how to properly follow the commandments, and also understanding on why they say what they say(god is in each of us). You are saved by following his example.

What the church preaches is that you only have to believe that Jesus is god, and then you do not have to follow the commandments. Jesus talked of a narrow path, and when the rich man approaches Jesus he tells him to go give his riches away and walk the path. The church is a wide path, where all that same rich man is easily let in.

That is the deception. The church and Paul teach opposite of Jesus.

The old testament is really a testament of people who don't understand how to actually follow the laws without being hypocrites. Jesus brought understanding.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Watch all the videos on youtube eh?

Sorry, but I think others here have made it clear how Christianity works, and your opinion falls flat under the weight of this. However, it is still yours to keep.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Satanists more than likely believe in God more than Christians. I'm not sure about the movie that we (obviously) can't discuss, but as a basis, Satan has exsited longer than Christ. The Old Testament states so.

You cannot have a satanist who does NOT believe in god, christ, and all the things in the bible.

To have it any other way, you remove the very things that a satanist refuses to accept. How can you have a devil, if there is no god by which to compare?

Likewise, without satan, religion would not have a leg to stand on when creating sinners for which to fill their churches.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

reply to post by angel of lightangelo

I appologize if I offended. I only ment to show that Satanists are avid in their following, and unlike most Christians who go to church on Sunday and live the rest of the week not as adept. Again, my appologies.

None taken. Sorry, I have a speach impediment that makes me sound rude when I type. I see a lot of people state things about Satanism very matter of factly that are very wrong but I think your point is valid. Satanists are probably more dedicated to their religion than Christians, proportionately anyway. I am sure much of that though has to do with the fact that few are raised in it and most choose it as adults instead of like so many of most religions being just raised into it. Of course it also helps that our rules make sense.

As for the Old Testament... I'm not sure the reasons for the disbelief. Perhaps those who could not believe it is such have gone to pick p their Bible and research, only to find what we know.

I really do not understand how any Christian on this thread can even begin to suggest this is a question. They do still publish the old testament in Christian bibles don't they? I have it in mine, you seem to have it in yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join