It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Nibiru and the Bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ok seem no one replied to my last topic i thought i would report some research finding relating to the whole planet X aka Nibiru thing (please excuse my spelling lol).

Fist of all i was studying this web page www.amightywind.com...
Although it sound's like a religious wack jobs Ramblings but alot of the facts can be back up, The Bible prophercey explains the incidents where our earth will circum to Scientificaly links up to the devistating efects that have been told to come by the arrival of Nibiru.

Even though the bibles decriptions are some what riddled or writen in a odd way it realy does describe whats expected of the whole 2012 thing,If god will apparently save his people how is this possable? from the facts im aware of and descriptions fallen angels and demons and so on are extra terestrial beings, look at ancient Egypt alot of things like the construction and alignment of the pyrimids seem like extraterestrial intervension! So what if GOD is a Extraterestrial? what if this whole thing does happen? are our governments realy going to hide to start a new world order after the crisis is over but find them selvs sealed in the tombs of safe haven? and will gods people be saved? what about us who wont? should we build bunkers for our freinds and loved ones? or should we become religiouse and be taken away to some mind blowing place in space some where? What if our governments are planning to destroy planet nibiru? which would be almost impossable or possable due to todays modern advancements? All i can say is one thing for sure : I was born Christian Church of England but never done the whole church thing and never realy any other religious activities as i never saw evidence of god to do so, after my mother died i stoped believing all together, but what i read the other day scared the life out of me! and trust me my freinds and family know thats not a easy thing to do.! So what are your thoughts? what do you think we should do or what do you think is going to happen? And PLEASE! NO Immature comments! this is a serrious Post not to debunkers or those who want to be Immature!

[edit on 1-12-2008 by juggaloco]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have read a lot about this subject. If you want to know more read about Sumeria, more precise Zachira Sitchens "the Earth Chronicles." I have and I love the books. It has to do with this same exact subject that you are talking about.

The Sumerian "Epic of Creation" has to do with these divine beings that came from the heavens. In these books it has some rather convincing evidence that it just may be possible that intelligent beings from our universe just may be playing the role of God.
It is crazy all that I can tell you.

As for these beings being evil or whatever, thy are not. They are just what you call God. They play the role as the God we all know of.

If you want to know more just let me know.
Also, look up what the mayan calendar has to say about evolution of man kind and 2012, what is happening today is all suppose to happen for 2012.

By the way, Nibiru is not going to come around in 2012 but it will in about 2204 or something like that

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyFox_79

So what is the big 2012 thing then why is every one getting all hyped up about it? what if it does happen man? when are we going to finnaly be made aware of alien presence and have the government stop lying? thanx for your reply by the way

new topics

join