It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Type of Artificial Blood!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I live in MI, and now I heard on the news that Hospitals are using 'fake blood' in stead of the real donated stuff. The good thing is it has a shelf life of about six months, there's no risk of diseased.
But they're putting it into you without you consent. That's kind of a wake-up call. Who knows what else they may have been putting in out 'Flu Vaccines'. They may put something experimental stuff. How would we ever know? May be the doctors don't even know.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
My Uncle was a research scientist on an early version of "fake blood" at the University of Alabama some 15 or 20 years ago. I know a Japenese firm got a patent for a version back then, but not sure how many eventually came out.

The original intent was for field packs in war that didn't need refridgeration. It's not that uncommon now.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
yeah, i think they only use the fake blood until they know what type of blood type you have. once they know that they use real blood on you.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yes but people depend on real blood, and they want to survive. Thye dont want fake blood. It doesnt last long, and then people die from it.

top topics

join