Existence of soulmates?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I very much do believe, I wouldn't consider it being hung up on a girl but i've had alot of girls in my life, going well beyond 10 in the past few years, but for some reason my old gf of 4 years still comes back to me in my dreams and its been forever since I been with her, and actually just recently we met up again randomly, which is quite odd in this big city, not talking to her or seeing her, not knowing even what she looks like anymore, and she told me the same, she still dreams of me... hmm... perhaps we were soulmates...

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Soulmate is someone who you and them wish for your souls to be one. In the after life if you kept this soulmate, you may be merge with each other showing love and light for you unity.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I'm really enjoying reading all of your personal experiences regarding your own Twin Flames / Life Partners as this would have to be one of my fav' topics to explore ... I also believe there IS a difference between Soul Mates and Twin Flames.

I have always been of the belief that there was someone special out there made just for me and although there have been many a time in my life where I felt indifference and disheartened by the whole process, I never gave up searching for my 'one'.

I had never been 'in love' and had often shied away from getting too involved with another for fear of them leaving which it seemed from my experience they all eventually would…
So years passed and circumstances presented themselves which enabled me to stay in the vicious circle I had created for myself … I knew things would need to change from within if I were to ever find that inner peace I longed for. It was during this difficult period of my life that I made the decision to surrender my all to the universe and asked for 'their' help and guidance … the old adage of "Ask And You Shall Receive" for me has never been more true as this is when my life as I knew it changed forever.

There had been many synchronicities and signs along the way providing many a clue as to a destiny awaiting to be discovered … It was 6 years ago now when I was first made 'aware' of Handsome. The best way I can describe it is that it was like a light had been switched on inside of me … he came to me when I least expected it just like I had always been told it would. I didn't believe in myself enough at that time to accept the gift that had been bestowed upon me so I went about trying to sabotage all the hard work I had done up to that point and run away from that I feared most … to love and be loved.
For me Love and Acceptance of Self has been the key to unlocking an otherwise sad and lonely existence in a never ending cycle of self imposed misery…

The love I 'feel' for Handsome is completely unconditional and a love that I have never had with any other man before ... it is an all encompassing feeling of Oneness ... Pure in all that it holds. He is everything I never knew I always wanted.
His soul presence shines from deep within and what I have found is a very loving, compassionate man who has the strength and courage of many men over. He has lived many a lifetime in this one and continually touches those whose lives need such ... a Man whom I AM proud to walk this path with. All that he is inspires me to do better and be better, to give more and be that much more ... I love him with all of my being ... always and forever.

Although he is apart from me at this moment I still see him out and about and know just how he is feeling without a single word being exchanged ... it's a deep spiritual 'knowing' within me ... we are and always have been very 'In Tune' so I often feel just as he is feeling no matter where in the World he may be at the time. Our re-union is very near now as I 'feel' his presence around me stronger than ever and believe his 'knowing' is lighting the path leading closer and closer towards me...

As for waiting to find someone that will complete you ... I believe we are already in complete oneness, a whole being if you like without needing any other ... having said that I also believe that for me there has been a significant part of myself that I have been in constant search for that now found is helping me continue to evolve and complete my journeys purpose through this lifetime ...

I would have to say that one of, if not the most important lesson I have learned along my journey is that you must trust in yourself and follow your hearts desires always believing in the possibilities of what can be ... never lose sight of your dreams ... just because you can't see the stars during daylight does not mean they aren't there ... BELIEF GETS US THERE!

PS. Sorry for the novel ... hope you brought a packed lunch

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by trusername

Fabulous listen!
Thank you for sharing this!
I hope others take your word for it - and now mine - and take the 23 minutes to listen to Helen Fisher.

As for soul mates - I've no doubt.
I just can't talk about it at the moment as I've just lost mine.
Only temporarily of course - I'll see him *after* (I believe) in the *next life*... But too soon to talk now.

Enjoy your love while you can - it goes so so fast.

*P*E*A*C*E*
But still to

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
WARNING WARNING!!! be very careful. I too had a similiar experience and thought I had met my twin soul. all the same stuff. telepathy, sense of complettion - other half. like together we were part of God. But aFter some time I found out he was not a good person. he is in fact what has been called a "psychic vampire" - people who feed on others soul essence like vampires feed on other's blood - and I believe these types are working for "aliens" (though I do not believe they are from another planet but some kind of dark "spirit beings" who feed on human souls. ) they know you so well because they have fed on so much of your soul that they ARE your other half - the half that they have STOLEN from you! its inside them - like the blood a vampire sucks out of you. beware! beware! of deception!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I just noticed this from an Anonymous poster (gosh, I wish they would become un-Anonymous!) Has anyone else experienced this?

The French say "Amor fou" or Crazy Love for a love that burns hot between two people and then extinguishes. I wonder if he/she is speaking of a true psychic vampire or just experienced a hot love gone bad. Sid and Nancy. Frank and Eva. Curt and Courtney. Whitney and Bobby.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
OP, I am like that with my SO. I do believe in soulmates, but I don't believe in necessarily one soul mate per person. Some people just click, though.

The telepathic stuff is what gets to me the most.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Yes, I believe there are people you are supposed to meet and that somehow you are "the same"--there is a similar core to you. Definitely.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
For those interested and I know there are many of you out there, including my own TF whose catch up I am awaiting ... I thought I'd share more on this beautiful oneness...

~* SIGNS OF A TWIN FLAME *~

~ This is not just a romantic relationship. A romantic intense relationship is a soul mate relationship.

~ Twin flames will have a strong charismatic emanation of energy. There is the immediate feeling of friendship and trust when you meet them.

~ Both individuals will have an incessant drive to fulfill their twin flame mission together. And no both working in 9-5 jobs separate from each other is not a twin flame relationship.

~ Mutual awareness and working together to be of assistance in some way in assisting humanity. Here is one small example "healing".

~ Most are already tapped in to the "Creator" or a higher energy and we don't mean church.

~ They have full awareness of previous incarnations. This is also an awareness soul mates would have.

~ Twin Flames do not have karma to deal with. They are evolved beyond past karma. They need only deal with present incarnation belief systems that they have taken on in the present.

~ Twin Flames create a dynamic pull between them in the initial phases that can be quite overwhelming. This also applies to soul mates.

~ Twin Flames coming together will know years in advance through dreams or visions of their impending connection. This can also happen to soul mates to.

~ Twin Flames have the incessant need to correct situations or problems that come up between them immediately.

~ Twin Flames relationships are not in a continual state of bliss.

~ They have the ability to constantly grow and evolve through situations, and circumstances in a matter of days where the average person would take months or years.

... I am here when You are ready ... I am not going anywhere without You ... You have my All ... A Promise of Forever ... T x

[edit on 18/1/09 by NightMyst]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Perhaps the twin flame is the marriage of the inner and outer of the whole.

If we were separated at birth from the wholeness which we existed before incarnation as a whole being one could assume that the split is always seeking it's return to wholeness.

I for one believe that the true connection is the reunification of the aspects of wholeness.

A separate person or a flame is not the twin flame. The twin flame is that which waits for the individual male female aspects to return to it's true form.

IA

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rintendo

I am very happy for you. Just a little word of advice... don't screw it up or it'll hurt like hell!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I think there may be a little confusion when it comes to defining the concept of a 'Twin Flame' …

I guess everyone has their own idea of what a Twin Flame consists of … I for one used to use the term 'Soul Mate' until I learned just how different they actually were. Even now I tend to use 'Life Partner' when referring to my Twin Flame … I guess it just comes down to what feels right for you.

Thought I would share some writings I've found along my travels that may help to define this special connection a little more for you…

What is a Twin Flame?
Twin flames, also called twin souls, are literally the other half of our soul. We each have only one twin, and generally after being split the two went their separate ways, incarnating over and over to gather human experience before coming back together. Ideally, this happens in both of their last lifetimes on the planet so they can ascend together. So you probably haven't had many lifetimes with your twin.

Each twin is a complete soul, not half a soul. It is their task to become more whole, balancing their female and male sides, and ideally become enlightened, before reuniting with their twin. This reunion is of two complete and whole beings. All other relationships through all our lives could be said to be "practice" for the twin, the ultimate relationship.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Have I Met My Twin?
Twin Flame reunions are the most fulfilling relationships we can enter into as humans, on all levels. However, twin flame couples have been extremely rare on the planet, and for good reasons, which will be described later. Despite this, we are finding that more and more twins are finding each other now, because of the acceleration of spiritual transformation and opportunities for soul evolution we are all experiencing. People are evolving and learning and healing at such a fast rate that they are getting ready for their twins faster. What used to take lifetimes to learn and heal, people are now going through in years or even months. This is the astounding level of acceleration we and the planet are going through.

When twins get together, it is for some kind of spiritual service work. This is their primary reason for finding each other, because through their union a huge birthing of creative energy is released, to be used for their mission together. More and more twins are attempting to get together now to help the planet and humanity make a big shift forward in consciousness.

However, many of these attempts at reunion are unsuccessful because the individual people are not quite ready for the intensity of a twin flame union. It is more intense than any other union, and this intensity is at a soul level, not as much in the physical or even emotional bodies. This doesn't mean that there isn't a good attraction at those levels as well, but the strongest attraction is of spirit. This is one of the distinguishing characteristics of a twin soul. Many people think they have met their twin because the attraction is so intense, but it is a karmic attraction, one of need or bodily desire rather than the Divine Love of twins.

Your chance of meeting and staying with your twin depends on how evolved your soul is, and how much of your baggage from this and past lives you have cleared. The biggest reason twins have to separate after coming together is their individual emotional baggage. Because in the presence of your twin, there can be nothing between you, nothing blocking your closeness. This means that everything comes up for healing that you haven't previously healed. Everything!

When twins reunite, both of them experience an acceleration of their spiritual growth and awakening. They get on the fast track of learning about esoteric wisdom and experiencing other states of consciousness. They usually haven't been together all that often during their series of lives on the planet, and so their backgrounds may be different. Yet, there is a closeness and similarities of spirit that are almost uncanny, noticed in many ways, such as looking back at yourself when you look at your mate, and a remembering of the distant past when you first split up. Guidance is strong with these relationships, and usually one or both have a good channel for communication with Spirit. Their connection is telepathic, and hugging each other is like coming home for nourishment.

Love and Light...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Twin Souls: When Love Incarnates

au.youtube.com...

[edit on 23/1/09 by NightMyst]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I've been married for 8 years and still haven't found my soul mate, I don't believe they exsist. Of course I'm all bitter and miserable so I guess that dosen't help.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NightMyst

Thank you for posting such wonderful information, I had heard of Twin Flames but I never knew what they were, nor did I really look.

After reading this, everything clicked! I just sent it to my fiance to read as well, he'll enjoy just as much.

-JR

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
I've been married for 8 years and still haven't found my soul mate, I don't believe they exsist.

Hey alyosha1981

Wow … 8 years is a long time!
What I will say is never stop believing … what is meant for you will never pass you.
I've had to wait my 34 years for 'our' meeting to happen … it's all in the timing … keep your eyes and mind open for synchronicities

Best Wishes for your search…

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bandaidctrl
reply to post by NightMyst

Thank you for posting such wonderful information, I had heard of Twin Flames but I never knew what they were, nor did I really look.

After reading this, everything clicked! I just sent it to my fiance to read as well, he'll enjoy just as much.

-JR

Aww bandaidctrl! …
I'm so pleased to hear your search is over and you have found each other… how very blessed the two of you are

Glad I could help some with my posts …
I know just how difficult it can be at times to stay on our chosen paths, especially when those moments of doubt creep in and you just need a little inspiration to come your way to help keep your focus … that is why I have shared my findings, in the hope that it helps anyone out there who may still be on their search

Enjoy your life together!

Love and Light …

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
For my very own Twin Flame ... may the Love we share as One, help light your way toward our destined path ...

The Journey Of The Twin Souls
au.youtube.com...

...A video for those out there who like me absolutely love a heartfelt lyric ... simply beautiful!

ADAGIO (Tomaso Albinioni) - Lara Fabian
au.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I also am experiencing this, but the psychic vampire thing is also a possibility, but i guess I will see.

I keep hearing a voice saying try, fear not, For none will crush you underfoot for love, even if it be but of the soul, and not restarigned by physicality seal it up and wait and seek.

heh
[edit on 25-1-2009 by leomurray]

[edit on 25-1-2009 by leomurray]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix IS ON-AIR! (there are 91 minutes remaining).
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP8 - Season Finale!

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def