It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up for adoption - ADORABLE!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey Y'all! I am finding that around this time of year I have an increased amount of time to do things I enjoy. As a published photographer and winner of several awards in my line of work 9photography) - I also enjoy writing very much!

I know there was once an 'adoption program' where more 'schooled' ATS'ers would mentor less familiar members and help them:

learn the board 'feel' - how to address topics - when to or not to start a topic as its already been beat to death.

A Mentor/Mentors would help me integrate into ATS so I can give my 100%. Im doing ok but I could be doing so much more. And thats THE PURPOSE of this whole thread.

I have thousands of images that I have taken through out my career. I would be honored to hand over images needed for TinWiki.

I would also LOVE to do a few articles on:

Things ATS staff would like to have for TinWiki

And

Things I am passionate about.

I love this site. Yes - i my opinion some of its wack but what do I know! Or is it? And thats the addiction.

Im not good with time on my hands and I know Im not going to get a call for a shoot until after Christmas. Ill go nuts! I need something to claw into. (I DO NOT do portraits AT ALL - unless outside and even then - RARELY! The Florida Keys doesnt make good for a Christmas back drop so Im stuck for a bit.)

Anyone want me?

Im up for adoption. Im very cute and playful! Im in need of a good mentor that can point me/guide me in helping ATS and myself by doing what I love most:

Taking Images and Researching!

Ew, that sounds boring hehe. But Im not. If anyone wants to help me - help ATS - please point me in the right direction. Im also potty-trained and very loyal! I hope someone has it in their heart to take me on. Ill do ya proud!

Its would be my humble honor to help anyway I can.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
No Takers? :shk:

I dont know where to begin and its sad too because I feel I have much to offer. But without help its not going to come into fruition (images and articles et cetera).

I simply dont know where or how to start - thus I never will contribute as much as I can - as I dont know how to go about it. Thus - the board remains lacking of things it needs.

Well - I offered and I feel good in that at least. Im sure someone - somewhere can make good use of me! : )

I visit hospitals and other places with my Yorkie - she is a registered therapy pup. That makes us happy and keeps me busy during the day. Nights though tend to be boring because I never sit.

I know Im not going to get a call for a shoot until after Christmas so I was hoping to lend a hand to all that I can - while I can. Its odd because other than this time of year - Im NEVER able to reach out because Im on assignment 200-250 days a yr.

Now while out of work because of the Holidays - I want and can lend a hand but not sure how? :bnghd:

EDIT:

Admins? Got any ideas on how I can contribute?

Need an image of something you dont have to go with an article?

Or do you need an article written up to go with an image? lol Im flexible and do NOT like idle hands!

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Little One]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hi there, have you thought of speaking directly to William One Sac..he's the "TinWiki" man and may be interested in some of your pics.

Why not put a picture thread together for the members to see?

Show us your

Also, check out This thread...it may help you get started my friend.

[edit on 2/12/2008 by nerbot]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Thank you so much! I will hit him up and see if he cant put me to work.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hello. We would love to have you write articles for tinWiki, or add images to pages that need them. If you want some ideas of what articles are needed, take a look at the wanted pages page: Help Pages

Take a look around also and see if there are any pages that need images that you can help out on. We are always happy to accept help at tinWiki.
Thanks!

Edit to fix link

[edit on 12-3-2008 by William One Sac]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Thanks Y'all!

I'm going to dive in now that I have some idea of how to go about it. Its my humble pleasure to work for ATS. I will be taking this very seriously while doing my best to give as much as possible!

top topics

join