It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion put together The Bible. But...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
...is each book meant for getting put together like so? I know the language for the gospel related books is only meant for all nations (and their languages of course), but nowhere inside the books put into "The Bible" is it any indication for any of those books to get put together how so the case is current. It's maybe a reason why they shouldn't. But right now, religion is first in a conspiracy against HOW THE BOOKS ARE YET MEANT. They are yet meant seperate! Certian of you in certain nations shouldn't even be yet reading certain books "The Bible" holds. And basically, you certain such certain books dont even apply for, say, instructing you.

Perhaps the gospel is implicating correctly concerning the quote "and sever the wicked from among the just". What's the just? The Bible? No! The wicked (also) would actually not have the books seperate from each other. Let that serve as proof that religion is the wicked's body.

Check it:

Just-

1. guided by truth, reason, justice, and fairness: We hope to be just in our understanding of such difficult situations.
2. done or made according to principle; equitable; proper: a just reply.

^^Religions were not guided by truth to put the books together. Nor was it a reason for such. And it deffently wasnt any fairness. Certain books were meant just to a specific nation. Only the gospel books are yet meant for all nations. Do the reading yourself for proof. Revelation was meant only for those particular 7 churches only for where they stood.

Anyone else see what I see?

In Nastradadomus prophecy, concerning the water color painings/drawings, the key focus was sequence and seperation, says the fact of the difference in authorship over time. Yes, the stuff you overlook is always the key message.

Bottomline: A severing period is coming upon. It shall severe what is meant for you from among what is not meant for you. And also the true and the false shall get severed apart. No one should like reading what isnt meant for them to read, unless they are yet a snooper or one who violates what is a scared right specific to a ppl, a tongue, and a nation alone.

And think about this last to yourselves now: How is "The Bible" called even "The Holy Bible" when it violates anything scared by putting the seperate meant books altogether for ALL ppls, nations, and tongues? "The Holy Bible" is rather "The Profane Bible". Hey, maybe it is also the so-called Beast or its mark you agreed to by simply having. Remember how it cause all to recieve a mark in an agreeable way? Well, if that recieved mark is "The Profane Bible" mistaken for "The Holy Bible", then the joke is already on you in how you still find it so so agreeable in the forehead way and in the right hand way. Afterall, "The Bible" does have the very 666 number in planeview inside one of its books placed in it. I actually had a bible, since it's not so much one since it is so severed. Lucky me. Perhaps a severed bible is the only way to break an agreement-type curse concerning the number 666. I mean, symbolically, a severed-paged book can imply breaking an agreement.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Mabus]

Clue:

Revelation 17:8
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

^^You dont wonder when you KNOW like me. But ppl do behold the beast through having something that is also it that also has it's number. Such as "The Holy Bible." And "The Holy Bible" is ascended out of the bottomless pit, so to speak, says the fact it is outside of endless SEPERATED BOOKS. I'm yet sure if the books were seperately kept apart we'd actually have more books inside an endless given supply, but since the wicked CORKED the seperation... Well, you see what's up with a limit put by Religions on truth.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
^^It's funny how many of you wondering about the beast also already behold it just how I said (in line with the only quote I listed) by having "The Profane Bible" thought Holy. Wickedness led many into believing it put so together is surely Holy.

And no, I dont think it will be yet a peep out of the religious now. The religions, agreeingly, corked off Truth through "The Holy Bible" which means the religions very body STILL limits Truth (The Truth which should flow endlessly and increasingly per ppl, tongue, and nation).

Religion is so anti-Truth. Before Christ was, Truth is! Before you worry about the anti-Christ you need to take precaution against the anti-Truth.

--Mabus, the last Knower and Teller.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Part 2 for the True:

And indeed ruin even sparked by confusion is contributed by "The Bible", where the confusion itself works like a mind control. The only trouble-seeming thing mentioned in 2 of the 4 so-said gospels is the abomination of desolation. Hmm, what is such an abominable ruin? "The Holy Bible" since it sits in the holy place though it is profane and far from holy. Yeah, deemed "Holy" is how it sits where it ought not. Abomination of desolation is mentioned two times, since is in 2 gospels just like how it's called "The Bible" (1: first popular name) and not just "The Holy Bible" (2: second popular name).

About the books left out... The so-called gospel-related ones... Well, if they mention gospel in a pro-way that that is what it is itself inside, innerly, as such a book, then they are yet apart of the gospel, too, as seperate accounts. If not, then we Americas (who only I can speak for) shouldn't even be yet reading them.

Matter of fact, John (that many say is a gospel account) doesn't even mention it's a gospel innerly, nor does it mention for going published for all nations or that it should be yet preached to all nations either. Just do a word search says so. No wonder why it's the only one that didn't have a climactic prophecy about the end and the coming. And no wonder why it sounded way different in tone apart from the other 3 popular gospels.

Well, in Luke and Matt it is mentioning about few finding the strait gate.

I'll look into the other so-called gospels left out to see if they have been apart of the abomination of desolation for America or not. Keep in mind, different books which may not be yet gospels may be yet meant for certain other nations and ppls and languages. A clue is that they should indicate to whom it is meant for. For if they do not, then they are yet false-implicating books no matter where originated.

One thing I did notice is that Noah and Lot are yet mentioned in the actual, popular gospels (not John), but that does not indicate, whether or not, that is implying to include anything else Genesis related. Afterall, it is no mention for the book called Genesis. No mention of the famous "In the Beginning" story is in the actual, popular gospels (not John). That means the "In the Beginning" story is NOT meant for Americans, but is apart of the ruin since not meant for us though certain Americas read it and use it in their applied learning.

What do you see spoken of "by" Daniel the prophet? A book. A book not written to nor meant for who all? Then, what do you see "spoken of" by Daniel the prophet? Visions. Visions spoken to or meant for who all?

"Dan 1:17 As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams."

^^Daniel's sayings ALONE are yet meant for all period, concerning all visions and dream matters. Ppl also deem prophecies visions. Those side interpreters in the book called "Daniel" or "The Book of Daniel" are yet also abominations of desolation. It's so sown in. Those side interpreters stand Daniel's visions where they ought not. Those side interpreters stand Daniel's visions where? In the holy place (holy place beyond "The Holy Bible" also).

Key clue is that in Daniel's vision in Dan 7, he states one LIKE the Son of man, but the interpreter to the side indicated to him holy things such as the most High and the saints which then Daniel works with as though he agrees with the side interpreter's holy-based terms somewhat. Just like how many agree with "The Holy Bible" so was Daniel recieving things the forehead way and the right hand way with the obvious profane things made to seem holy things.

Bottomline is: "The Holy Bible" and "The Bible" are yet the core names of blasphemy. Those irreverence the good warding off (or: sealing off) of evil, is what makes them blasphemy.

Many of you wear crowns of blasphemy or have blasphemy on your foreheads, figuratively, since your foreheads say so through keeping "agreement" with "The Holy Bible" or "The Bible". And even "The Old Testament" and "The New Testament" as books put together are yet profane names of blasphemy many agree with.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So if you wonder what the beasts Daniel expalin are yet, it could maybe be yet the OT (beast 1), NT (beast 2), the Bible or The Holy Bible (beast 3 with four heads the four so-said gospels together),...

The fourth beast Daniel mentions could be yet internet related since the net does stamp an agreement more quickly with things which use iron (computers and wiring). And I mean net related since it can serve best "The Bible" or "The Holy Bible" and "The OT" and "The NT" that religion (the entire religion body) stands up and sets up. I mean, through the net those are yet put into all nations and into all languages for all ppl to SEE. The Bible version writers only did what religion grant authorization for. So those, too, are yet apart of the religion body in a key sense.

Long as my right hand is symbolizing disagreement (through typing implyings through such the thread), I'm yet straight. And as long as I mentally disagree I am yet symbolizing disagreement with the abomination of desolation or disagreement against the beast and its mark (blasphemy: "The Holy Bible", "The Bible", "The OT", or "The NT") and its number (666). Plus, in disagreeing against the beast, since I wonder not about the beast, I'm yet immuned from even further reading, say, Revelation or any other book not meant for me to read. I may read and think about what I've read before that turned out not meant for me without further agreement.

I cant behold what's pumping on the net since sites belong not to me. And like I said, since the bible I had is severed, I behold not it together.

Hey, I'm yet the Luck Child like in one of "The Storyteller" episodes.

Check the finding out:

"Luke 21

33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth."

^^It is implying what is in bold in full (Luke 21:33).

Bringing what it means into focus:

Man's body has sky (heaven) breathed into it and in its blood stream. Man's body has earth making it up. So Man alone, or all things consisting of heaven and earth such as the planet (Earth) and it's entire atmosphere content (Heaven), shall pass away. Usually just the individual passes away because the body's material make up remains a remain (a carcass).

Anyway, my words (implied writings and speakings) SHALL NOT PASS AWAY. It means these words which are yet his individuals who represent speakers (or speakings) or writers (or writings) who are yet speakings and writings, themselves, since it indicated just heaven and earth ingredients shall pass away. Is not an individual always inside a state or activity of communication? When you're aware you communicate what you see and hear and feel and smell and taste inside your individual self. And so the writings on, say, a paper shall pass away since those are yet not his true words, and since those (inks and lit pixals) are yet also heaven and earth ingredients. Besides, we know for a fact it's not what's on paper since it's not technically by him, so we know rather it's what's only [B]implied[/B] through what is on paper that is not writen technically by him. And in conclusion, the [B]my[/B] is [B]we[/B] (symbolizings as words immortal or immoral words which shall not pass away).

Heaven and earth shall not change into something else, no, those shall pass away as in a change into NOTHING or NO THING. And yeah, false things are meant temporary lastings since preset and meant corruptive (what is corruptive is indicated as 'shall pass away' materials/matters/moments).

You wouldn't actually want to see a troll turn into a princess, to where you always think in the back of your mind she is a troll. You dont actually want anything ugly turned into pretty. No! You want pretty which hasn't been ugly before nor will become ugly later. You want pretty which hasnt been touched nor even effected (behavorally molded) by ugly things.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The run down sever-style:

Religion, in an act to profanely combined things, gave certain agreed upon authority to Bible version authors to fastly pump across Religion's original Mark (The Bible, The Holy Bible, The OT, The NT. Indeed is it four letters in the word "Mark" even), or rather, original Abomination of Desolation.

The Mark (or Abomination of Desolation) is belonging to both Religion (original wise) and Bible version authors (image wise).

So the number (666), is of Religion (representing great speaking through acting as a holy speaker for all together) and of Bible version authors (representing signs and wonders as miracles falsely through advanced world translations of the great speaking religion calls "The Bible" or "The Etc". And representing prophets words falsely).

So look at them two categories as the beast and the false prophet after no more wondering. The false prophets main two horns is "The Bible"'s or "The Holy Bible"'s subbooks called "The OT" and "The NT" which are yet put together.

I will speak about Satan since Satan is mentioned in the actual gospel. It was Satan's plan put into the Religion mindset to go for combinding things profanely and blasphemiously. Satan is not evil since Satan obviously wants Religion revealed as the wicked it is rather than Himself Who is not. Iniquity workers are yet inside Religion and doing things for Religion.

You belong to Religion through claiming it the forehead way and the right hand way. And so if you agree to it, implying you also agree to the mark, then remember which Revelation words effect you: Rev 19:20 "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

^^The key word is "had" not "have", concerning the decieved (obviously temporarily). I had the Mark since I do not still have it. Though, so many do still HAVE it. Those are yet beholding it, and so are yet the beast and the false prophet how apart of being yet working 'for' both. Yeah, the false prophet body does wrought miracles, even through just explaining them, pro-Mark wise, through, say, causing wonder about the beast (it's him, it's him, etc. because of this and that!) instead of causing knowing about the beast (that it's Religion). And know, not all you who behold the Mark behold the number (666). Those who stick to just, say, "The OT" is whom I'm yet meaning. And yes, the Rev 19:20 quote still reaches even you such kinds still since what you agree to is effective over you. Remember, even in "The book of Danial" in "The OT", you agree with the side interpreters who combine the visions with the holy place.

Certain of you been left religion, but still hold onto the very Mark you read from in agreement, which we, who don't, know of as "The Abomination of Desolation".

Clue:

"Dan 7
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame."

^^The voice of the great words is Religion. How? Does it not put what it (as an authoritive body) deemed great words together into a certain book? A greatly selling or greatly read book called "The Bible" or "The Etc".

So when you see the Pope and any other core worker of Religion which authorized the Abomination of Desolation or agreeingly supports the Abomination of Desolation for its great words as a voice... You see the wicked workers of iniquity.

I tell you this, when heaven and earth do pass away, except the live, immortal words, you (a live, immortal word) don't wanna become a live, immortal word dumped inside torments. The gospel does not indicate hell passing away since hell is clearly not here as this here "heaven" and "earth" moment/matter/materal. So immortal words live on and hell may stay somewhere it is. Hell is not actually ideal (a no brainer) and can not be yet literal since what is literal is physical how we know it (heaven and earth we know are yet literal). Hell is it's own consiting of it's own things we can not apply ideal and literal to. "Hell" can imply, metaphorically, some Being. Note: the word "quenced" in the gospel which we know has to do with what a being can only have to do, whether or not, they can. You dont wanna meet somewhere such a Being nor do you wanna meet a non-ideal/non-literal, actual place that torments you with no need of any Being to torment you (unless you are yet considered your hell against you).

Well
for any suckers still down for Religion or "The Abomination of Desolation" for their great words of a togetherness not even meant for them. And any who respects Religion (wickedness) after learning this just because you want to avoid a clash of some kind, aint as strong as certain personalities.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What Religion doesnt want you to see to know:

The old commendments mentioned in the actual gospel are yet in no wise being yet applied toward Americans having to follow it. Notice it in part is to the person Jesus spoken to where it only applied...

"Matt 19
18He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

^^It was to who? Not you or me, but that guy alone as you should see.

"Matt 5:
21Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

^^The old time saying does not applied to Americans. What does is through "you" in 22. It indicates in general. The second part does not apply to you where there is no council. But keep sharp mind to the fact no one can do such ever. Notice the warning of "Thou fool" is not expressed against you concerning when being yet said to any one, but is expressed as a warning against you when it is said to no one else at all.

So if you before bought into feeling guilty by saying to someone, "You fool!", it was nothing meant to affect you. And if you before stole anything, and felt guilt after buying into "Thou shalt not steal", how many presuaded you or how you misinterpretate what is applying general, know, it was nothing meant to affect you to begin with.

In some cases you can cause you alone to be yet affected by what wasnt even meant to affect you. In other cases others can cause you to be yet affected by what wasnt even meant to affect you.

Also the law which applied to Jesus, that he mentioned he'd fulfil, is not the law that applies to you or me. We are yet not in that location nor in the era when that law applied. No where in the gospel does it state that you (in general) are yet required to fulfil any law anywhere. Jesus didnt even state for those even in his location during his era to fulfil the law. The old commandments mentioned only to the guy were only a suggestion if that guy wanted to enter into life. And trust me, you dont want life when you should rather want to live.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
"30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."

And the tares are yet any thing not meant how it got put (since an enemy puts stuff together how not meant). But the "them" are yet the workers responsible for such for even continueing for the not meant stuff. Them a bind so them, bundle wise, subject to spontaneous body-burning combustion. Dont be yet surprized heaven and earth dont pass away until that becomes accomplished first and during when the wheat (meant stuff) goes into the (My) barn. Did I not fulfil such by revealing the meant from the non-meant? Plus, note the "30" with my age also 30.

Religion doesnt want you to see to know what I reveal.

Check it:

Matt 13:

38The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

^^the world's end is starting through seperating of the meant from the non-meant. A world is representing togetherness. So it's end is seperation.

Next:

41The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

^^When you see the Mark (The Abomination of Desolation) supporters spontaneously burning up human combustion style, that's when you do see Matt 13:42 I bolded. Note the difference between the Son's kingdom and the Father's kingdom. But mainly, notice we then get in Father's kingdom after the moment of the iniquity workers' own human-burning combustion.

If you have actual ears to hear, you your own Him (Father). Meaning it's completely your own type of favored kingdom. Yeah, seperation gets you each your favored stuff and favored type individuals who come new for your own kingdom. Welcome yourself into being yet your own Father how meant.

top topics

join