It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“OMG! ‘Faith’ and ‘Quantum Physics’ are the SAME thing!” Well Maybe…??

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What a matix we weave, the quatum physic people pretent in part what they do is only theretical; hence its not real: If we just play a little with a atomic collider.. The fact the things blown up. Mean they have little understanding of the energy involved.
These things have power surges, and can`t be earthed:
What might you expect it blows up.

Yet they will not stop if it kills us all, or if it changes our spirit or draws other spirits in from other dimentions.
The USA in the 1980`s had a simular project Mautalk have not the spelling
Any way the transmitter had to be turned off and distroyed as they created and enitity that could on be removed.. It try to break into the building the transmitter was housed in. The land is still electrically stressed with a bad atmospher... It also part of the CIA`s mind control project.

On a small scale there are too many doctors and lay practitioner using quatum healing it all came from the same ethos..
Nothing new just a name change, its become a religon..

The device generates scalar wave or zero point energy..
Its essentually Tesla/Rife technology.
The healing aspect, it opens the cell membrane up; it appears to heal because it lets the body get rid of its toxins.. However according to
Dr George Carlo the body is then re-exposed to the toxins than made the cell membrane close.. It then breaks the cell membran and the illness or pollution get back in.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Just checking in again, really. I've skimmed through the rest of the thread, but not watched any of the videos linked yet.

And I wrassled with Einstein for a while and more or less came to terms with that article, but haven't started in on the rest of Byrd's contributions.

Just a thought; for an alternative Bible reference I like the NAB unless the topic is specifically medieval. It retains the books that the KJV and other Protestant versions leave out, but it's been retranslated with reference to the original Greek and Hebrew texts, whereas the Vulgate and the Douay-Rheims (English translation of the Vulgate, and what the Catholic Church used until mid-20th century) are the translations according to Jerome in the 5th century, and aren't of the same quality in scholarly-translation terms (used fewer sources, in some cases was translating a translation rather than trying to go back to the original language, etc).

Another good online reference bible is the Revised Standard Version.

I mean, it depends on what you want to use it for, and the Vulgate is crucial if you're looking at it as a historical document.

Haven't looked into the gravity particle things yet, but will do

editing in:
Still not sure what it was that gave the TA that excited look exactly, but here's a couple wiki links:

Gravitron particle:

In physics, the graviton is a hypothetical elementary particle that mediates the force of gravity in the framework of quantum field theory.

Gravitomagnetism

This approximate reformulation of gravitation as described by general relativity makes a "fictitious force" appear in a frame of reference different from a moving, gravitating body. By analogy with electromagnetism, this fictitious force is called the gravitomagnetic force, since it arises in the same way that a moving electric charge creates a magnetic field, the analogous "fictitious force" in special relativity. The main consequence of the gravitomagnetic force, or acceleration, is that a free-falling object near a massive rotating object will itself rotate. This prediction, often loosely referred to as a gravitomagnetic effect, is among the last basic predictions of general relativity yet to be directly tested.

Gravitational radiation

In physics, a gravitational wave is a fluctuation in the curvature of spacetime which propagates as a wave, traveling outward from a moving object or system of objects. Gravitational radiation is the energy transported by these waves.

The last link in particular has a nice list of external references including some videos. I haven't checked them out, but it might be worth doing so.

[edit on 12/5/08 by americandingbat]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
See below....he expresses OT's sentiment exactly!!!

Wilkinson, who was a scientist before becoming the principal of St. John's College of Durham University in the U.K., told The Journal that he welcomed the Big Bang experiment.

“As a Christian theologian and astrophysicist I am excited by the possibilities. I am amazed by the construction of the LHC and excited by the opportunity to study in detail some of the crucial questions of the composition and early evolution of our universe," he said.

“It in no way worries or undermines Christian faith and I welcome the possibilities of new insights into creation.”

Excited about the LHC results!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Heading to dinner.....I'll review later....thanks so much...lots of info!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by OldThinker

"Hebrews 11:3, "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

Check the sentence structure. Looking at the Greek, it reads something like "the worlds were made by the word of God. Therefore things that we see are not made by other material objects but by the word of God."

You might enjoy this commentary on the chapter by a Biblical scholar:
www.crivoice.org...

Thanks for this Byrd, though many will disagree, I for one stand on these truths.........You have to believe in something or believe nothing.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I have what i feel is actually a lot of insight on the "Big" picture but i can't really go into details mostly because its very time consuming and also very intricate. I know more than i'd actually ever want to know about well everything but just for shnicks and giggles i want to drop some food for thought. Now the universe as we know with the big bang and all that crap expands and contracts. Correct. Follow closely. Now what do we know in our everyday life that does a very similar function. Maybe a heart beat? What if our entire universe was actually just a heart beat in infinity? Now the super geeks are always going to bash and basically this is just for fun. But also when all the cells are forming the beginning of a child where does that initially heart beat come from and where does the consciousness come from. The grouping of cells which would mean that cells contain pieces of knowledge. Now i believe in god not in the way that most people believe in god. anyways before i go off topic have fun with that.

1138-8311

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Thats interesting. I've thought for a while about the origin of the word "GOD" and have reasoned that it would likely be one of the first words a baby will utter...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

.... It's like taking 2 sentences out of Moby Dick and using them to prove that whales have the ability to travel at warp factor five.

Actually
there was this one whale.... www.startrek.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
What a matix we weave, the quatum physic people pretent in part what they do is only theretical; hence its not real: If we just play a little with a atomic collider.. The fact the things blown up. Mean they have little understanding of the energy involved.
These things have power surges, and can`t be earthed:
What might you expect it blows up.

Yet they will not stop if it kills us all, or if it changes our spirit or draws other spirits in from other dimentions.
The USA in the 1980`s had a simular project Mautalk have not the spelling
Any way the transmitter had to be turned off and distroyed as they created and enitity that could on be removed.. It try to break into the building the transmitter was housed in. The land is still electrically stressed with a bad atmospher... It also part of the CIA`s mind control project.

On a small scale there are too many doctors and lay practitioner using quatum healing it all came from the same ethos..
Nothing new just a name change, its become a religon..

The device generates scalar wave or zero point energy..
Its essentually Tesla/Rife technology.
The healing aspect, it opens the cell membrane up; it appears to heal because it lets the body get rid of its toxins.. However according to
Dr George Carlo the body is then re-exposed to the toxins than made the cell membrane close.. It then breaks the cell membran and the illness or pollution get back in.

AP, OT thinks you are trying here....but I'm lost????

Please explain yourself and the relevance....one mo' time, ok?

OT

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikk7111

"Hebrews 11:3, "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

Check the sentence structure. Looking at the Greek, it reads something like "the worlds were made by the word of God. Therefore things that we see are not made by other material objects but by the word of God."

You might enjoy this commentary on the chapter by a Biblical scholar:
www.crivoice.org...

Thanks for this Byrd, though many will disagree, I for one stand on these truths.........You have to believe in something or believe nothing.

R, That was a great link for sure...

Seen nj lately?

He's got a bunch of replies to get too....or he'll get behind the curve

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

reply to post by nj2day

Found some more M Theory stufffffff......as in substance

I don't think you should rely on this person's interpretation.

For Creation Science, M-theory offers tools for modeling phenomenon and dealing with problems in unique ways. For example a very near by brane ( d

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Free book on String theory

Yes, free.

Introduction to string field theory, from the C.N. Yang Institute for Theoretical Physics:
arxiv.org...

It's the Real Stuff. Anytime someone mentions string theory, branes, etc, look at what this book has to say about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Far too complicated for me to understand. I hate science. It's just cool that science and archaelogy is pretty much backing up the Bible(Real science at least)

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well of course faith and qualtum physics are the same thing. But when you look at the evidence then, as predicted by the quantum theory, it isn't. Sorry, couldn't resist that :-)

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Btw, I suggest if you really want to understand dimensions and things, to study up also on sacred geometry.

Here is a 1+ hour lecture on sacred geometry and it only touches the tip of the iceberg. It also explains Di Vincis's famous man picture and what the symbols of religion actually stand for(they are sacred geometry).

This stuff goes right in hand with the quantum physics, and the 4d and other dimensions, as this tells how the dimensions are created.

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Badmedia, this is very interesting. There are many views on this thread and if we look at them all we just might find the true picture. I look at it all with an open mind and look for similarity's and differences to find my own view as I see it..............................

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Guys, found this interesting site... www.stjohnadulted.org...

Why is there any order, any rationality at all to the universe? Where does this order, rationality (the laws of Physics) come from? This is a question that physics cannot answer.

“the universe, in its rationale beauty and transparency, looks like a world shot through with signs of mind, and maybe, it's the "capital M" Mind of God we are seeing”

[edit on 10-12-2008 by OldThinker]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rikk7111

rikk7111

6 more articles here.. www.stjohnadulted.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
edit. sorry

[edit on 10-12-2008 by OldThinker]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Bryd, Sorry, grabbed wrong info on prior post....

Here, found this interesting site... quite extensive... www.abundance-and-happiness.com...

Excerpts...

Through this newfound understanding I hope that you too can fully grasp and develop the awareness of the vitally important and crucial role that discoveries made as a result of and through Quantum Physics play in relation to YOUR life experience and the physical outcomes that happen as a result.

You have been provided the inalienable right of free will and given the ability to choose what you will do or not do in EVERY aspect of your life. You can choose to investigate Quantum Physics, delve more deeply into what has been shared here and discover it as truth for yourself or continue to create your life unconsciously. You can choose to remain as the mass majority do fully believing you are a victim or creature of circumstance or consciously align and harmonize your actions (thoughts and beliefs) with the greatest creative Force in the Universe and become a conscious creator of those circumstances.

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein

You think there is a proper balance?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join