It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my guess about niburu, 2012, pole shift, webbot, quake, and a lot more.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hi, i'm new here so i hope this post is in the right sub.

What i think is the next thing:
For the short : pole shifting in 2012 there is something going on in europe around itali and greek strange some earthquas also in the us see this map .
I read about obama stopping war, so he get the soldiers back in the us.
Also i read on this board about 20k extra soldiers.

Here in the netherlands we had a major test about flooding (only by the gov) and now they have ads about a rescue kit every budy must have.

The crisis could also been for the next : everybody houses out so the goverment can control them where they stay in the country and if is needed they can rescue them.

NASA claims also an pole shift in 2012 this come out after diging my id.
Link for nasa story
And also another from universe today

My guestion is i'm i right?

typo's

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That article is talking about the Sun's magnetic field, not Earth's. The sun reversed its field in 2001. Didn't you notice? It happens about every 11 years. Like clockwork.

There is no such thing as Nibiru.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coolvibe

Nibiru is long ago and far away. The truth to the mythological stories come from hundreds of thousands of years ago. Upon each world change cycle the same mythology gets revisited. Then when the world change cycle happens people write down again the mythology of the nibiru, fallen angels, and other things. However these things happened so long ago and far away that this 2012 phenomenon really has nothing to do with another planet.

This 2012 phenomenon has to do with the solarsystem passing through the galatic horizion. The governments of the world have reports. As always the reports confict. But the truth is in the governments hands if they are just willing to see it.

The 2012 phenomenon is coming. It's already here. The passage takes about 7 years and it begins about May2009. It should be one heck of a show.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhageThere is no such thing as Nibiru.

You're wrong you know? There is something such as Nibiru, but that's a long ago far away. That event was hundreds of thousands of years ago. However it holds such a strong key to the future of mankind the mythology keeps getting revisited. You can't say there is no such thing as Nibiru. You speak out of turn. Sure what you are saying is mostly right, there is no such thing as Nibiru in the context of the 2012 phenomenon, but you said their was no such thing as Nibiru. That's just wrong.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
That article is talking about the Sun's magnetic field, not Earth's. The sun reversed its field in 2001. Didn't you notice? It happens about every 11 years. Like clockwise.

My guess is u don't read the whole story !
If so don't give a reply like this.

Oh i forgot the HAARP and look a likes , are thay tryining to steer the pole shift ?

[edit on 1-12-2008 by coolvibe]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

This 2012 phenomenon has to do with the solarsystem passing through the galatic horizion. The governments of the world have reports. As always the reports confict. But the truth is in the governments hands if they are just willing to see it.

The 2012 phenomenon is coming. It's already here. The passage takes about 7 years and it begins about May2009. It should be one heck of a show.

The Solar System passes through the plane of the Milky Way on a cycle estimated at 35 million years. We last passed through the plane 2-3 million years ago. We won't do it again for a long, long time.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I did read the whole article. I suppose you're talking about a shift of Earth's magnetic field.

There is a history of such reversals but there is no pattern to them. As the article says the last one was about 740,000 years ago. Nibiru is supposed to be on a 3,600 year orbit (according to Sitchin, the man who invented it). There was no reversal 3,600 years ago.

The magnetic reversals take thousands of years to occur. They do not happen in the space of 4 years.

There is no such thing as Nibiru.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

trying to point out where you're wrong would be a little harder then making a door in a brick wall with my head. I'm sure you're right in your misunderstandings.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Quote from the article:
Earth’s magnetic field also flips, but with less regularity. Consecutive reversals are spaced 5 thousand years to 50 million years apart. The last reversal happened 740,000 years ago. Some researchers think our planet is overdue for another one, but nobody knows exactly when the next reversal might occur.
"
So it is realy posible. And with the HAARP projects en other simulare to these they try to push it back. Maybe it is posible with fibrations steer an magnetic field.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

In addition, the solar system moves perpendicular to the galactic plane in a harmonic fashion, with a period of 52 to 74 million years and an amplitude of ~49 to 93 pc out of the galactic plane. (The uncertainties in the estimates of the period and amplitude of the motion are caused by the uncertainty in the amount of dark matter in the galactic disk.) The Sun and planets passed through the galactic plane about 2-3 million years ago, moving "northward."

www.astro.ncu.edu.tw...

But you wouldn't be interested in science would you?
What is your source?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok, this way we go.
I like to notice the dinosaurs. The oldest one found is : 230 million years old.
link source
So i think we had some years of your max 74 million past.

Noow i make some predictions check webbot.
This thingy made a prediction for loss of millions of people and land.
A big loud noise.
I think a major earthquake because the pole #.
How about this.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

astro.ncu.edu.tw .com.net.org.tv.biss.gov....

Is that suposed to be a real edu site?

Just because half the world seems to be made in china these days doesn't make their websites factual.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by Phage

Is that suposed to be a real edu site?

Just because half the world seems to be made in china these days doesn't make their websites factual.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Incarnated]

I guess you have no sources since you just attack mine. Always a good way to engage in a rational and logical discussion.

The site is irrelevant. The article comes from a book (www.coelum.com...) and was written by By Paul R. Weissman (which you might have noticed had you checked the link). He has a doctorate in planetary and space physics from UCLA. What he says in the article is supported by many other sources.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
And yes another thing pop-up : time seems to go faster these days/years.
People told me that is always when you are getting older.
Now i'm think about time. I have computer,sat,radio steerd (?) clocks and i guess that is the realtime.
Last time i must adjust more and more my normal and old windup clock.
Is there someone who noticed this too?

Maybe the earth is spinning faster, before the shift?
And then my guess is when it is at full speed then what? Is that why the dino's are dead? And with some evolution people are getting born?

So we all are going to fly into space, at this full speed.
The bible tells about this. Something about 3,5 years after the devil something stand up, people guess it is obama, that story on this board.
So then how do whe come back like the bibble says?
If we are fly into space the predictions about space travel is over a couple off years cheap
Are the reported flashes and humming sound is the pole shifting going on?
Maybe this is why people see ufo's and the goverments are spreading all that ufo stuff.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolvibe
reply to post by Phage

Ok, this way we go.
I like to notice the dinosaurs. The oldest one found is : 230 million years old.
link source
So i think we had some years of your max 74 million past.

I'm not sure what your point is. Yes, I will agree that dinosaurs have been around for about 230 million years. There have been many magnetic reversals in that time. There is very little evidence, if any, that the reversals had any effect on the dinosaurs or any other life.

I said the last reversal was 740 thousand years ago.

Noow i make some predictions check webbot.
This thingy made a prediction for loss of millions of people and land.
A big loud noise.
I think a major earthquake because the pole #.
How about this.

Webbot is an interesting toy.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

yeah, I don't argue nonsense for vanity sake.

sorry I didn't fit your mold.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Do u or somebody know if there is a lot more off metal/iron (or what it is called in english) somewhere in the country?
Can't find something usefull with google.

My guess is that is the place where the people mentioned by webbot are disapear.
Hmmm how can i sort of warn people

After hours digging can't find some usefull info about metal/iron.
I think the metal/iron make sense, think about magnetics.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by coolvibe]

new topics

top topics

join