It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's ~ Disc Shaped Flying Saucer Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
My favorite UFO videos are the ones that show flying saucers or disc shaped craft and i thought it would be cool to have a thread about them.

i have noticed that since the UFO craze started there really are not that many videos that show disc shaped craft , so here are a few that i know about and if you want to post a video like these i would appreciate your contribution.

any videos posted should be mainly about that particular sighting and not documentary videos that have all different kinds of ufo's in them

#1-Mexico UFO

#2-Mexico UFO

#3-Mexico UFO

#4-supposed video from Italy

#5-Video from Arizona, USA

ie.youtube.com...

#6-video from Scotland

#7-video from Vaxjo, Sweden

#8-video from California

ie.youtube.com...
ie.youtube.com...

are any of these real ? terrestrial craft or E.T. craft ?

please post a video of a Disc shaped craft if you would like to add to this collection and i am looking for video of a German craft (not pictures)

[edit on 1-12-2008 by easynow]

[edit on 1-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Good post,I've always liked the Catalina island footage

Heres one from the U.S. found at 0:19
(theres a bit of swearing)

And heres a link disputing claims that the object is a mylar balloon:
www.rense.com...
Cheers Karl

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

thanks karl 12

good video , thank you for posting that,and i like the way that ufo just disappeared for a minute ! strange also good link to rense, interesting.

here is another video that has one of those semi transparent looking ufo's but this one really has a disc shape to it !

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Reminds me of this...

Source: Youtube/ATS

Take away the brightness, but leave the distortion, and a whole host of commonly found sky objects could resemble saucer shaped objects of some description or other depending on circumstances/lighting etc.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

thanks for your post ,

i have seen that video of the airplane before and it could explain many ufo sightings i agree ,and it may or may not be the explanation for the second ufo . but i believe the first UFO in the video is not a plane and i will show you why

here you see the the ufo and note the time

around three or four seconds the the UFO disappears behind the tree and the camera man does not seem to move his position.

so in all fairness i would say the video you posted does not explain this sighting. too many differences and the object does not move like a plane.

maybe you can find a video of a far off plane that looks like that and goes behind a tree or building in three seconds ? then i will consider your idea

and here is another disc craft that is not a plane or balloon. someone has put a yellow filter on the vid and i will try to find a clear one because this one is very interesting.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Some more good disc footage:

England:
www.disclose.tv...

England:

Costa Rica:

China:

Cheers Karl

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Actually easynow, the idea I was trying to convey was that, any object in the sky, no matter what shape, can under the right circumstances appear to take on the shape of a classic saucer UFO.

It's not the shape of the object that matters, but how the object looks when seen through an optical system with a weird shaped shutter when out of focus - which results in the apparent saucer shape.

I'm not going to comment on what the object could be. I haven't watched the video, and I'm sure there are plenty of others who will help suss out what it is, if that's possible...

top topics

join