It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webbot 2.0 predictions for 2009 be very afraid!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'M Sick of Webbot

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I predict tonight everyone around the world will get hungry and some of them will go to be without food. I predict within the next 24 hours, you will have to use the bathroom. I predict, you will blink your eyes in the next minute and swallow.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I predict tonight everyone around the world will get hungry and some of them will go to be without food. I predict within the next 24 hours, you will have to use the bathroom. I predict, you will blink your eyes in the next minute and swallow.

Dude have you been looking at the source code for webbot 3.0?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
Dude have you been looking at the source code for webbot 3.0?

3.0 was so... 2008. It's up to 3.1.D now for New Improved Doomsdays. It predicts Something Vague will happen tomorrow!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I predict that the Illuminati are hot Caucasian males with large penis's that I would love to give a blow job too and want as boyfriends. I want to assist in peri care after they have a bowel movement as well. I really want a hot Caucasian boyfriend and watch all the hot white guys go poop all day long in public restroom stalls. Are you out there? Please all cum to me....:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Not sure what you guys do in real life, but this webbot is a load of horse#.
Its funny how a fully functional entity is asking a pre defined and on going programmable language is being asked to interrupt scenarios based on algorithms which are constantly changing.

All i have to add to this whole scenario about webbot issue's and topics is the following link:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That was awesome...S&F....Thank you very much for the much needed laugh... I love your cubs prediction, they are the bane of all brewers fans, of which, I am.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Are real webbot really exist? when i google it, it shows me right back here.

If it is exist what does it purpose actually?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by paragon_fx
Are real webbot really exist? when i google it, it shows me right back here.

If it is exist what does it purpose actually?

If you don't understand this JOKE then: *Life will be lost, *property will be damaged, *people will die.

At least read the first page

What Is Webbot

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The funniest thing about this thread is that a lot of people don't get that it's a joke

I keep posting on webot threads - but I've decided not to feed the advertising machine which HPH has come up with. It just irks me to no end that once disproven ( by predicitions NOT to pass) things like the webot aren't discarded.

It's a parody ( and I laughed outloud) but it's also the truth in that this is exactly how the webbot works - vague predicitions which can be twisted to fit many events.

Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gormly

I do not find your attempt to poking fun at some as serious as the Web Bot Project very damned funny.

Frankly, I hope this thread is ended and closed from further insult by the likes of you.

The Web Bot Project has invested money, time and effort into their project and has more success than you will ever have.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
...and it's probably to the west of someone somewhere. *property will be damaged *people will see movies that make think the creator's career will die soon.

Yeah, that's almost as funny as the time when you once claimed that the Vedas, or Vedic scriptures of India don't exist, even though if I remember correctly you have stated to be an archeologist.

That was extremely funny if you ask me. More so when it is a known fact that such texts do exist.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
The funniest thing about this thread is that a lot of people don't get that it's a joke

This wasn't a joke, but an attmept at ridicule. Maybe the same should be done to every topic being discussed in the website?

But hey, I think if I am correct, this is the only topic which has as the very first sticky thread the claim by another member that all predictions are hoaxes, and none ever occur.

Maybe we should be doing the same with the 9/11 forum, or any of the other topics. Oh wait, I forgot, this is an ALTERNATIVE website where such topics are discussed.

Making such ridicule of a topic is a show of immaturity imo.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Has Webbot ever got a prediction correct, on the date? Not weeks before or after?

I allways take these predictions with a pinch of salt. Most times they never happen!

Tsom87

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
Has Webbot ever got a prediction correct, on the date? Not weeks before or after?

I allways take these predictions with a pinch of salt. Most times they never happen!

Tsom87

I have said it before, yes there have been predictions which haven't occurred, but the same can be said of every other topic being discussed in this website.

However, several predictions have actually come to pass, and at least some of the predictions made by the web bot seem to coincide with other predictions made by others. The web bot does get it's prediction from the language on the net, which means it does capture the predictions made by other people.

Something weird started to happen the bot predicted in jun 2001 some thing catastrophic event would take place in next 60-9o days surprisingly 9/11 was the event that took place.

since then some of the few prediction actually came true:

1.Bot predicted a martine disaster then space shuttle Columbia tragedy happened.
2.New york blackout in 2003 was also predicted accurately by bot.
3.It read that there would be an attack on the house or assembly prior to the anthrax scare.
4.Vice president Dick Cheney Gun Shot Wounding
5.Bot Predicted Attack related to commemorative event prior to 587 crash on veteran's day.
6.Anthrax Attack in Washington DC in 2001
7.Earthquake in august 2004
8.Tsunami in dec 2004 where a bot predicted rise in water level.
9.Kathrina in 2005
10.Dollar price crash in 2007.

www.ceveni.com...

Some of the old predictions.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
How do you know they have not messed about with these predictions? i.e 9/11 happens THEN they post it on there site or mess with the latest webbot report?

On ATS you can check back if someone made a prediction and you can check below there post to see if it has been edited? Thats whats good about ATS..

I aint saying Webbot is Wrong..i just ask myself these questions when predictions come along.

Tsom87

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

I am thinking that nomatter what i tell you, or show you, you will claim the same thing.

How do we know you are not a program trying to dismiss a topic such as this?

You can say a thousand things and you could still be a program. There have been predictions by the web bot and by other people which have come to pass and were written down before the event.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator
reply to post by gormly

I do not find your attempt to poking fun at some as serious as the Web Bot Project very damned funny.

Frankly, I hope this thread is ended and closed from further insult by the likes of you.

The Web Bot Project has invested money, time and effort into their project and has more success than you will ever have.

Wow, that was a lame personal atack and certainly not warranted.

1. The webbot project isn't "serious". It's inventor (and cohorts) might belive it to be, but it's about as accurate a a cold reading psychic. Throw a thousand darts at the board and see what sticks.

2. How would you know how successful I am? Maybe I could buy you 1000 times over, how would you know? besides, that was an insult a 12 year old would use.

3. And closing this thread because you are offended? If that happened on a regular basis ATS would cease to exist.

The webbot project is a crock, just like all the other predictors. This is a parody, if you don't like it, don't participate, just continue on your merry way.

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
There have been predictions by the web bot and by other people which have come to pass and were written down before the event.

That's just the odds... just like anyone who writes down THOUSANDS of predictions of future events will eventually get some "right".

We have a handful of predictors right here on ATS, a few who predict Earthquakes ALL the time, all over the globe, others, the collapse of the US, a few others keep telling us that the thunderdome is coming.

Eventually some component of their crap will come to pass....and they will claim victory. Thats life, stuff happens.

To be honest, I feel bad for you (and everyone like you), that you do not understand the tech behind webbot and because of that you put faith in it. if you truly understood, you'd know what a crock it is.

Just like "psychics"

if you want to believe stuff based on actual verifyable physical and measurable predictors, thats great predict all you want and you won't hear a peep from me, but when you just throw darts at the board thats where I have to say something.. and it's too bad there are so few with me.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
now lets see what came true this year. Please :bash: me If I get anything wrong. But since its 4 days to xmas this 2009. Now I'm gong to be numbering the them. OK. Its simpler that way.

Originally posted by gormly

My predictions for 2009 are:

1.Earthquakes: I see several *significant earthquakes coming in 2009, some will be to the *west, some will be *devestating, one will be more powerful than the rest. *Life will be lost, *property will be damaged, *people will die.

2.World Wide Economy tanks: I see much economic turmoil in the world, lots of money will be lost, jobs will be lost, people will look for work.

3.Jobs will be lost: a lot of people will lose a job. (see above prediction for proof)

4.Hunger & starvation: I see much hunger & starvation all over the world, which will cause civil unrest in *many locations, *Life will be lost, *property will be damaged, *people will die.

5.Housing Bubble: The housing market will continue to try to sell houses: Nuff said.

6.Tsunami: I see several *significant Tsunamis coming in 2009, some will be to the *west, some will be *devestating, one will be more powerful than the rest. *Life will be lost, *property will be damaged, *people will die.

7.Riots will increase: I see many riots all over the wolrd, civil unrest in *many locations, *Life will be lost, *property will be damaged, *people will die.

8.Tornadoes: I see several *significant Tornadoes coming in 2009, some will be to the *west, some will be *devestating, one will be more powerful than the rest. *Life will be lost, *property will be damaged, *people will die.

9.Obamamania will rise: Many people will fall over and pass out at Obama rallies all over the US and Europe. *Life will be lost, *property will be damaged, *people will die.

10.Obamamania will decline: Obama will be revealed as the guy who is under the 'fro and glasses in the Yo Gabba Gabba show.

11.Obamamania will rise again: Keith Olberman, Chris Matthews and Katie Curic will jointly decree that Obama is "better than John F. Kenedy and Abraham Lincoln Combined" and move to strike the former presidents rom the record books (January 21st, 2009) Parties ensue.

12.Terrorist Attacks will rise: I see many Terrorist Attacks all over the world, death and destruction in *many locations, *Life will be lost, *property will be damaged, *people will die.

13.Flooding: I see several *significant *massive flood event coming in 2009, some will be to the *west, some will be *devestating, one will be more powerful than the rest. *Life will be lost, *property will be damaged, *people will die.

14.Cubs will still be losers: I see the Chicago Cubs NOT winning the World Series in November. *Life will be lost, *property will be damaged, *people will die.

15.Lance Armstrong will win the Tour de France - 2009: I see Lance winning and the French whining "Ca fait chier" for six months . *Life will be lost, *property will be damaged, *people will die.

I have made my predictions now please go secure your hot water heater and if you are one of the 5 billion unlucky enough to not be abe to aford a hot water heater than I suggest you go boil a bucket of water and then secure it so it doesn't fall on the floor causing problems. *Life will be lost, *property will be damaged, *people will die.

END:

Note: If any of my predictions do not come true by the end of 2009 , substitute 2009 for 2010 and pretend not to notice.

Rinse Lather Repeat

And why should I follow that last quote?

ok here we go.

1. If that means California, then Bonk. It that means western Indonesia, the ding, ding.

2.not so much for the tanking yet, but there's alot of unemployed out there this year.

3.next

4. Another Bonk. Although Ethiopia is having there annual starvation. But one little lady is doing her best to stop it. She's using the free market system to fix it.

5.ding, ding, ding.

6.Ding, ding, ding, in Fiji

7. No one is dying in Denmark yet.

8. I believed only 2 people died in tornadoes this year.

9.Bonk

10. Ding, he down in the polls.

11. I don't watch CNN, so I can't answer that one.

12. Ding in Fort Hood.

13. bonk

14. Ding, it doesn't take a computer to tell us that.

15. I knew he was going to loose this year. Why didn't you?:shk:

Well that is one in 2 that correct. Not bad.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join