It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webbot 2.0 predictions for 2009 be very afraid!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well done mate have agreed all along that the webot is a lot of #e, maybe webot 3 will search bebo and myspace for impending earthquakes or ebay for the next big volcanic eruption
stared and flagged wish I had thought of it first

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Very good.... star, flag, wave and laugh.
Nice to see not everything being taken too seriously and some self reflection going on.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
WOW, GOOD JOB AT JUST SAYING EXACTLY WHAT IS ALREADY PREDICTED!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I don't need the web bot to predict that Lance and his Astana team will once again dominate the cycling world and win the 2009 Tour...Go get 'em Lance!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by musclefreak
WOW, GOOD JOB AT JUST SAYING EXACTLY WHAT IS ALREADY PREDICTED!

edited cause I was in a bad mood when I wrote this....
I should be nicer.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by gormly]

[edit on 4-12-2008 by gormly]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Another attempt to scare/frighten/turn them to the dark side for those that aren't at peace with themself on the journey to discover the truth. Finding inner peace, through meditation or research is the most valuable lesson that should be taught to people. Knowing that we all have energy fields and someone with a major energy field, be be it - or +, will ware off on those around you who aren't aware of these unseen energies. That is why I personally am moving to Melbourne Australia next year, try and be a beacon for others to plug intoif they are ready. Think positive, teach positive, be positive and we will do more change to this planet than we will ever realise.

People always say "It's always the most simple thing" when they made a mistake. therefore to stop making mistakes as a global humanity we need to start off with the simplest thing. Energy, and reinforcing + energy into those we make contact with. Therefore until one has done enough research into learning or trying to learn about the truth they will not be ready to accept the energy and the first time thy try they may crash, just like an old computer when you install new software before upgrading the hardware.

To those that would like to start on a + path I recommend
Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings From The Pleiades

From there your life will start to unfold and you'll find so many more truths about the world we really live in. While I continue to search for more truths I know
1) anything is possible
2) the flower of life explains so much more than we know
3) there will always be those who are - and it can drain you if you don't know how to hold onto your + energy while still sharing it, therefore you need to become a 'seeder' and let it run itself in the background. Just like you can continue downloading other torrents while you seed, therefore learning ore and more but sharing it on all wave lengths with others.

This is why I don't think threads like this are helpful to the majority of sheeple who feed off it, and it alone, never doing there own research into things, how many unwilling uneducated people will read the thread and base the next portion of their life to it?

WOW, sorry just woke up and guess I had a bit to say!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingdogol

This is why I don't think threads like this are helpful to the majority of sheeple who feed off it, and it alone, never doing there own research into things, how many unwilling uneducated people will read the thread and base the next portion of their life to it?

WOW, sorry just woke up and guess I had a bit to say!

You didn't get it that this was a parody did you?
Did you even bother reading the entire post?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yeah man I did, I guess I shouldn't post as soon a my eyes open up in the morning, it looks like I missed heaps of lines, sorry man, although re-reading I did lol a few times like the 5 billion that can't afford hot water, lmao!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

LMAO!!!!! That's totally him.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Let me ask you something - is it really so funny to ask people to take a simple precaution to do something? Especially, since that one percaution can actually save their lives if something does happen?

Let me ask you something, if an Earthquake hits..... Are you going to stand under your water heater or are you going to be attempting to get outside as fast as you can ?

To think that strapping a water heater (which should already be secured) is going to save lives and is of paramount importance is quite silly, but as usual it's an alarmist making a mountain out of a mole hill

Good thread Gormly star for you!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Where the HELL is this webbot?

Official page?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
hahaha you made my day seriously

marry me

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Yeap! Have to agree we do not need a webbot 2.0 to predict this will happen, logic prevails on this one....

Edit - Cause I wanted to

[edit on 01/01/2005 by vesta]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

It's a joke mate

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

I do believe that there will be unrest upon the world but, natural disaster I do not think will happen........

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
These predictions are all generals... give date and events...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Some of you didn't read it or you've gone over, you know your cheese has slid off the cracker!!!

THIS IS A JOKE, A PARODY... And a darn good one at that, I laughed my hind end off at most of them especially the Obama Nickelodeon one...

Star and Flag for you, everyone needs a laugh, well those that get that it is a joke does!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Cmon peeps this web bot thing is illy, it is full of doom and gloom and it does not work. The proof is in the pudding, i have seen predictions not coming true. Lighten up folks, feel your heads with pictures of flowers and clouds instead of the rubbish predicted by the bot.
be happy kx

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
***EXCELLENT***!!!

So very true, and I have felt the frustration of the WWWof predictions until I could just puke. Everyone or machine says the same thing, nothing new all just repeating in their own words or code.

Wow you really are the best bot ever!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join