It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would I actually survive...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
...in your home for one week without money right now, reguardless of any other ppl living in your home, if we all needed only one week to overcome a temporary sit X?

Telling ppl that you stock up water and food and got all sorts of tools and useful things for surviving only means that when it does become a time to survive that that one somebody you told all that to might both do you in and takeover your household for their own, longer survival. Depending on certain factors, it may be yet that you have only enough for 4 to survive one week... But the one who will take over may figure the situation may last better for themself longer with you and any other 1-3 put out the way. Meaning, they may see you actually have maybe a full month's worth of etc to help them ALONE survive.

So keep up the good work in telling ppl you did not incude for allowing to use any survival stuff you may have that you may have only mentioned to them in one of those trademark conversation moments ppl usually have on and off.
Some of us wise wolves count only on the better, planned out types that come across spilling the beans.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

I think that you would want a softer target than my house. And my neighbors and the other guy down the road. People that play the bandit will have a short career.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
That’s why you keep your mouth shut when you hear brain dead people asking questions.

The less others know about you the better chance you have at flying under the radar WSHTF.

If you feel the uncontrollable urge to flap your gums about your hardcore survival skills at least leave out the part about blowing the face off intruders.
It makes for a better surprise when it happens.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm more than willing to share my 2 minute noodles

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Nope; you would get shot at the first hint, and quite frankly, the only people that know about my sit and preps are trustworthy and a part of the group.

edit: typo

[edit on 12/11/2008 by the seeker_713g]

top topics

join