It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do religion on-goers stay active against...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
...anything they think is beast-related and false prophet-related? What will they (or you, if that's you) do in their (or your) act against such?

I will start a holiday called "Satanmas"... And it's not related with Satanism. But! Answer me or hold your peace honestly: Do (or: Would) any of you religious on-goers still have a problem with it (...while knowing very well neither the core meaning and reason for Satanmas nor what the holiday may involve for celibrating yet...) just because of the name ("Satanmas") alone? If so, explain your will.

I may tell you the meaning and etc. after you answer if you want to know.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Christmas did get its name from Christ. To have a holyday named Satanmas is a bit of a misnomer without Satan if it is supposed to be an opposite of Christmas. But hey, in this country you can call a duck a goose if you like. Doesn't make it a goose though.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm sort of having trouble understanding your question. My interpretation is that you are asking will religious folks automatically condemn a holiday based on it's name. If you want answers, I think it may be to your benefit to rework your original post. If my interpretation is correct, I would not judge based on the name. If 'satanmas' was a holiday to celebrate things that I value, the name does not matter. Please try to make your point more transparent. U2U away, I would like to know what you are saying.

edit due to atrocious spelling!

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Raustin]

join