It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 10 days Left-Until Predicted Huge Earthquakes

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

I'm in edmonton man me too...although I'm working with a guy from new orleans right now and he said that there's work everywhere, and they pay BETTER than edmonton but that it's too violent. So I think we'd be sittin' in a pretty good spot. For all the americans out there edmonton is basicallly the boomtown of canada right now....just thought i'd clarify.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It does not have to be a huge quake either,

its about Location Location Location.

New York is on a very un-active fault line, what happens if even a medium hit Manhatten?

or
As an example a small Earth Quake is thought to have happened on the edge of the continental shelf just of Southern Ireland in 1607, displaced so much loose rock from the edge of the shallow shelf, and down into the deep that a Tsunami raced up the Severn estuary in the UK, the estuary that divides South Wales from England with horrific consequences even then, when sparsly populated.

Research into the devastating 1607 flood that affected Burnham-On-Sea and the Bristol Channel in January 1607 has, since 2002, been the subject of a study between Dr Simon Haslett, Head of Geography at Bath Spa University College, author of Coastal Systems and Dr Ted Bryant, School of Geosciences at the University of Wollongong, Australia, author of Tsunami: the Underrated Hazard.

Source

I have been to a cathedral in Cardiff way in land, and uphill in the old city of Llandaf and seen how high the water was from this event, some markers are still there, damage, water lines on ancient stones. I also as there was bulding work nearby looked a cut away section of the earth and its clearly visible shells and such like in a thin band in the mud,

If such an event even small happened in today's time millions would be lost, Cardiff (almost all at or below sea level with a Massive Waterfront Marina, Swansea the same, Bristol etc etc, also a huge nuclear power plant would be Under water based on the last event! the Reactor under the sea almost immediately!

Modern man has many sites in the world of population and dangers that even a small event that occurs every 500 yrs of so, if happening now would make the Boxing day earthquake look like a Car Crash in comparison.

There was no specifics of America in the Bot prediction.... it could be anywhere in the world.

however the Loud Noise /Crack thing "heard Around the World" has happened before namely a massive volcanic eruption being Krakatoa, and she is playing up again!!!! well the remnants of the old one.... but as many volcanoes seem to be quite active at the moment that Is my feeling...

Or maybe as said just a small event having massive repercussions, I know that if a nuclear power plant was under 75 foot of water and meltdown happened a very large noise in deed would be heard, to say the least.

No earthquake has the energy released in the atmosphere to make a loud enough sound, it would have to be an event occurring above the ground, volcano, mixture of tragedy and Tech, asteroid, maybe a Nuke and around the world means TV etc, If I heard a Nuke had gone off I would not be far from vomiting!

A terrible earthquake heartbreaking many tears but no loss of bowels etc. This has to scare the entire world in its danger to them to come true, So I dont buy the Earthquake thing.... Unless soo huge its somewhere like 10-15 on the scale.

As the bots have been correct generally before, and as mentioned by another poster its a Supermoon on that date, and we just had one, and its interesting astrologically as well, I am a little apprehensive about this time!

Elf

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Suspect it won't really hit Britain, we're in the middle of a plate, but it if it happens, will hit our insurance bills, unfairly. We will end up paying for people building on fault lines.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I hoope Tennessee don't get hit, I live 60-70 miles from Memphis.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
www.gcnlive.com...

Clif High - the webbot creator is on Jeff Rense radio show tonight at 12 am est. , above is the link to the radio show. It is on stream # 2

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

You should do that i would like to see what peoples reactions would be if you could get it to say that

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
For some reason "bowel release" makes me think of the Yellowstone Caldera. I know that disagrees with the latitudinal coordinate indicated, but it was the first thing to pop into my head.

I don't believe or disbelieve in this, incidentally. If I entertain the possibility though, I think Yellowstone would have to be a consideration at least. If it erupted, ash certainly would "cascade around the world," and it would affect "fertile plains of food" because growing seasons would be obliterated by a volcanic winter.

Edit: I typed "eupted" instead of "erupted" Lol.

[edit on 12/1/2008 by AceWombat04]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Whoa, don't even go there. Lets hope that another thousand year will pass before that nightmare unleashes.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This thread made me recall some genealogy notes from that era. This is taken from an affidavit of a witness for this widow to claim her husbands military pension. It may or may not be of interest, none the less, I will quote below.

"John Elder Wheeler came into this world a victim of unfortunate circumstances. As may be remembered, the latter part of the year of 1811 and early part of 1812 was a time of severe earthquake shocks along the Mississippi river near New Madrid and other points, when the earth sank and Reel Foot Lake was formed. These earthquakes were so continous and so severe that the people of this section, many white people as well as most of the negroes thought the world was coming to an end.

Mary, the mother of John Elder Wheeler being in a delicate condition would become very nervous when these earth tremors began and, as the shocks became more severe, she would beg her husband to take her and the children to his brother Henry's home. He lived on the ridge across the creek to the south of the James Wheeler farm"

Just thought this might be of interest as it is a recollection of common folk that lived through the experience

edit to add the location was Livingston Co. Kentucky

[edit on 1-12-2008 by liveandlearn]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Powerful earthquake rocks Taiwan
2 Dec 2008, 0923 hrs IST, AFP

TAIPEI: A powerful 6.0-magnitude earthquake
jolted Taiwan on Tuesday but there were no immediate reports of damage, casualties or tsunamis, the
Seismology Centre said.

The undersea tremor, which could be felt in the capital Taipei, struck at 11:16 am (0316 GMT) about 31 kilometres (19 miles) off southeastern Taitung county at a depth of 30 kilometres, it said.

Taiwan, which lies near the junction of two tectonic plates, is regularly shaken by earthquakes.

See there is always lots of earthquakes......

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
As I live in Western Ky, I hope and pray that this doesn't happen...but I have to tell this and it may be nothing, but Thanksgiving day was unusally warm and all my family was outside and for over an hour we watched a flock of buzzards flying overhead. Not swarming...leaving...my dad is 65 and said he had never seen anything like it in his lifetime. The sky was black with them. Trailing in behind them we watched for another 30 minutes a flock of blackbirds. This was midday, certainly strange and kind of scary, this thread made me wonder...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
My wife and I felt that earthquake in Taipei! I was sitting in my office on break from teaching when I felt it sway.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
As I live in Western Ky, I hope and pray that this doesn't happen...but I have to tell this and it may be nothing, but Thanksgiving day was unusally warm and all my family was outside and for over an hour we watched a flock of buzzards flying overhead. Not swarming...leaving...my dad is 65 and said he had never seen anything like it in his lifetime. The sky was black with them. Trailing in behind them we watched for another 30 minutes a flock of blackbirds. This was midday, certainly strange and kind of scary, this thread made me wonder...

Animals know what is going to happen way before we do.
That is really interesting, did you get any pictures of the birds taking off?
My cat has been acting a little weird, more clingy and has to be right next to me all the time and in fact has to sleep either on me, but now right on my face. She has seemed a little nervous. Please let us know any other odd animal happenings in your area.

I read about West Ky, having that huge toxic field, of depleated uranium in leaky metal tanks. There are pictures of it on the net, what is ridiculous is that it is located right along the fault too!

[edit on 1-12-2008 by questioningall]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Another fear mongering ATS thread!
I will be right here to laugh at the OP when nothing happens.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

The language of the webbot for these earthquakes

vomiting loses
thundering shock/crack heard around the world
bowel release
bladder release
isolation (world has to come to aid)
bigger than anything ever before
loud noise cascading around the world
desperate hands
restriction of movements

It just dawned on me that the the bodily (dys)functions could be caused by ELF waves impacting the brain/body at 0-10Hz. I am no expert in seismology but from my semi-educated guess when tectonic plates grind against each other wouldn't they produce very low frequency hum/rumbling. The plates are already of such gargantuan size (almost) equaling the wavelengths (or near harmonics) in the brainwave range of 0-10Hz, and this frequency range could induce vomiting, bowel and bladder release, nausea, etc.

After all, it does not take much to cause bodily release - there are many passive denial weapo...err "systems" already available that do this artificially through modulated microwave carriers.

Just some late night food for thought...

[edit on 1-12-2008 by amigo]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
In response to all the web bot haters, I'd just like to say that if you haven't thoroughly read up on the subject and have no idea what you are talking about, then you really have nothing important to say.

I started reading the daily blog over at urbansurvival back in January of this year, after hearing about it on the History Channel during one of the 2012 shows. It is basically a daily financial blog, where George Ure writes about what's going on in the world and how it might affect the market and how he plays things. The web bot linguistic runs are just one tool that he uses to make his calls in the market.

He personally makes no money from the web bot runs, but shares the big ideas with the public because he/they think it is the right thing to do, especially if they end up being correct. From the time I've been reading, they've been surprisingly accurate, but definitely not 100% perfect. And you know what, they tell you that as well. They aren't trying to scare anyone, and they often say that they hope they are wrong, especially on the big ones.

Now, for those of you clamoring for proof, go to the website at urbansurvival.com and check some of the links from the past. All of his blogs are archived and you can read for yourself what was said prior to 9/11 and so on. I've done that myself and it is a bit interesting. They did nail the timing on the China quake, although they were worried it would hit the U.S. at the time. They nailed the leader of Pakistan stepping down from his position earlier this year. And they definitely nailed the timing on the world financial crisis. The recent attacks in India, the fighting in Africa, etc. could be a hit for this timeframe of release language which began in October. At the time, the language release was going to be 40% from the Military.

It isn't an exact science, but with that being said, the further out the event is the bigger it usually is. So, this recent talk about the New Madrid Fault could be influencing the immediate linguistic runs, but it definitely wasn't what initially popped out of modelspace over one year ago. Who was talking about that stuff back then? No one.

If you're really interested in this stuff and want a great article on what exactly the program is about check out the following article over at Reality Sandwich.

Reality Sandwich Half Past Human

One interesting side note. George has said in the past that China has been using this same type of technology for longer than half past human has been. I would figure that the U.S. government probably has it's own version of the program as well. If that's the case, it could be why FEMA came out with the huge document recently on the New Madrid Fault and why the state of California recently ran the largest Earthquake Drill in history.

Make up your own mind, but doing so without all the facts sounds pretty ignorant to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

The crack heard around the world could be referencing to the crack that causes an isolation of people and the call arond the world for other countries to send aid, both of which are part of the prediction as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

vomiting loses
thundering shock/crack heard around the world
bowel release
bladder release
isolation (world has to come to aid)
bigger than anything ever before
loud noise cascading around the world
desperate hands
restriction of movements

Yes. That CLEARLY predicts an earthquake in exactly December. "Bladder Release" means December, right?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
All I know about the webbot was the the most recent FAILED prediction, for a huge event (WAY bigger than 911) on October 7 2008. It did not happen. In fact, it was a boring day, even on wall street. Boring week actually. The prediction also identified the week of sept 22-27 as a precursor clue to the big event. THAT week was at least interesting, but again, nothing happened on october 7th... or the 6th, or the 8th or???
It was supposed to trigger emotional intensity and social unrest for months. Anyway.... whatever.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ok, what i wanna know is what the F is this webbot thing and how do you access it. Where do people get this info from? Ok webbot, but, is there like a webbot website or something?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join