It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 10 days Left-Until Predicted Huge Earthquakes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
The web bot has gotten these earthquakes 1 1/2 years ago. the bande ache earthquake was 6 months before - we could not be writing about them, worrying about them at that time.
I see I was not clear enough, as usual.

What I meant is that people were writing about these things, not about a specific earthquake, that would be the only way of the bot getting the text from the Internet, right?

In that case, could it be that all those people with those thoughts were what triggered the earthquake?

We all together make up a super consiousness - somehow we leak the future through our writings.
Or we affect the future with our thoughts...

Regarding China: it was an emotional event still, webbot picks up emotional events, even for other countries. But since it was so far away, that is maybe why it didn't pick it up until a few days ahead of time. The whole thing is for real, and they have an excellent batting average!
It was an emotional event? Before it happened? This I don't understand, was it predicted or "postdicted"?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

"In late March, look for massive unemployment to take hold."

any interested analyst could have predicted this just by keeping up with current affairs.

During the summer, a backlash against the US government could involve a call to hold the elections early.

always an outside possibility but didn't happen.

As the housing industry continues its collapse, there could be a seizure or lock-up of the ability to transfer property.

don't think this happened either but again, it's a possibility any analyst could forecast.

A "fuzzy revolution" could involve squatters or collectives moving into empty or foreclosed homes.

this isn't news. that's what squatter do, lol.

In October, there'll be a major stock market crash or a climate event that has a disastrous effect on the economy.

i wouldn't even give the web bots this one. didn't all interested parties see this coming a mile off?

There could be a major bank failure, possibly involving a foreign bailout that is reneged upon.

are we talking about iceland and the uk here? are the web-bots the only ones who seen this coming? i'm willing to bet not.

A "global coastal event" within the next five years will involve a rise in sea levels that will knock out oil refineries.

i better buy a bike.

There will be an untimely demise for millions by 2012, brought upon by some combination of pandemics, economic collapse, breakdown of health care and unknown energies from space.

millions of people will die in the next 4 years? unbelievable!

this post isn't a dig at the member who posted these quotes ... just my skeptical take on the web-bot nonsense.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I have been continually watching the USGS site for earthquakes worldwide and I am noticing unusual earthquakes in areas of the country and world not known for seismic activity.

There have been numerous 4.0 plus quakes in the extreme arctic region in the past few weeks. Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas have also experienced unusual quakes. As has also northern Arizona and New Mexico.

There has in the past few years a series of quakes along the Appalachian range extending in to Canada.Eastern Tennessee saw seismic activity.

Increased activity has also been noted in the Ohio river valley in to the Saint Lawrence seaway and into Canada.

If one were to plot all the earthquakes in the past two years, you would see a pattern. Look at Alaska and the Porto Rico, Virgin Island region.

We shall see what happens in the next few weeks.

Of course if the government would know of this there would be no way they would notify the populace.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
"Cascades"-can meant to be dancing...
Big Earthquake Damns Columbia 1872

Central Washington has experienced several lively shakes, but the only ones of any importance were those of 1874, which H.H. Allen, B.E. Snipes and other old-timers recall with some feeling of awe. Their effect in Yakima was not so severe as in the country to the north of us, where they changed thr face of nature to a considerable extent. There were no less than sixty-four distinct shocks occurring at night in midsummer, and all along the upper Columbia could be heard the falling of rocks as mountains were torn down and hurled upon plain or into the river. Not since Washington has been known to white men has there been so great an earthquake within its confines. The indications of its destructiveness are still seen in great crevices and broken trails. A great mountain at Chief Wapato John's ranch, near the mouth of the Chelan river, was rocked into the Columbia, damming that huge stream, flooding the chief's ranch, carrying away his house, and forcing him to fly for his life. It was a number of days before the waters washed away a portion of the rocks and receded to anywhere near their original level. Chief John was so thoroughly scared that he never returned to his ranch.

My worry is in Northwest Washington State. Cascade mountain range.

We used to have matter of fact documentaries or program airings about an inevitable huge catastrophe involving earthquakes here on the high end of the scale.

Our dormant Mount Rainier *may* erupt. Maybe in this process? I normally think "south california"-but then the upbringing with the documentaries, former science. Now it seems a non alarmist view is the order of the day. We don't "hear" any more about it's coming. We just read the signs....

Also-the amount of buget put into placing a large number of mountain escape routes tells me, someone has been thinking. Because my state is that cheap. Plain and simple. They don't 'care' in advance. But with a 50,000 head casualty loss in the event the mountain goes, triggered by an earthquake knocking out the port....ah, economy.

Using the 1980 Mt. St. Helens model (I watched that up close on a day trip) of mudslides and losses, escape routes have been put everywhere in the Puyallup valley and the tideflats. But just in the past years. There is a nice big river running directly down and through populated areas to the Industrial port.

I "hope" it's not here. But, I am reading the signs. The excape routes were a HUGE and welcome expentiture-in a region I am unaccoustumed to forward thinking. I think they are hiding something. My risk is tsunami coming up the hillside on the west, and mudslides in the valley at the east.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
300,000 people dead or missing.

that's not something to be taken lightly ... if the web-bot people have as much faith in their system as some of you seem to have - i hope they're knocking themselves out giving warnings to the appropriate authorities.

does anyone know if they are?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

Seriously huh?! I think people tend to forget about what didn't happen that was predicted to, ultimately canceling out the odds favorable toward these events actually occurring. If anything is predicted and is expected to be believed there needs to be some line of reasoning to support it not some vague description. Anyone can be vague and be right about just about anything.... Think about it people....

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zig-zag-zig123
reply to post by TSOM87

Yo I don't think the web bot is designed to predict everything that happens, like the Mumbai attacks. That sh!t was like a surprise to everyone almost. Some stuff just come outta nowhere.

So then it would have not predicted 9/11 or Tsunami 2004? Those where a surprise as much as Mumbai!

I aint saying its a joke. I like to question. We can only wait and see!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Web bots? Global consciousness? Strange we haven't seen many predictions regarding Africa, eh?

I've been to the urban survival site or whatever, and all I see are the same linguistic vagueries as one would view in a Nostradamus poem.

That being said, I hope they are wrong about the quakes. (Although I'm sure they will just be wrong about the dates.)

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Hey.
I'm also in Tennessee, and I've heard that Tennessee could get hit the hardest in such an event, which suprised me as we never have earthquakes.
But let's not forget that these webbots also predicted that by mid November, the US economy would essentially be inoperable, which is clearly not the case. Also, nothing happened on Oct. 7th as was predicted.

I'd say that lately their track record has not been very convincing.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

From everything I have learned we should be more fearful of the possible tsunami's and their effects along with the overall devastation caused by the earthquakes in the NW

The Juan De Fuca plate is bound to go off sometime but I don't think you need to be majorly worried about it making st helens go off.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

Originally posted by zig-zag-zig123
reply to post by TSOM87

So then it would have not predicted 9/11 or Tsunami 2004? Those where a surprise as much as Mumbai!

I aint saying its a joke. I like to question. We can only wait and see!

Yes it did predict 9/11 60 days ahead of time and it predicted the tsunami with the earthquake 6 months ahead of time.

It said a quake and water event that would kill 300000 - 6 months before it happened! Look the program is for real -

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I dont know if the web bot project actually works but havent you ever had something pop into your head and you go to google to read up on it? Why do you do that? lLike where the hell did that thought come from. I have no clue but its happen to me several times. I think the web bot uses those searches to "predict" Am I right?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox

Hey.
I'm also in Tennessee, and I've heard that Tennessee could get hit the hardest in such an event, which suprised me as we never have earthquakes.
But let's not forget that these webbots also predicted that by mid November, the US economy would essentially be inoperable, which is clearly not the case. Also, nothing happened on Oct. 7th as was predicted.

I'd say that lately their track record has not been very convincing.

actually you are wrong - it said Oct. 7th would be the start of an emotional release for 6 months and the percurser to it would be Sept 23-27th - Paulson came out on Sept 23rd, saying they needed 700 billion for bailouts.

Then what happened on Oct. 7th?

First the stock market dived over 700 points - Iceland said they were bankrupt. Since those dates, nothing has been the same in the U.S. or world and if you think about it, we are all under emotional stress due to our own financial issues, besides the world's financial issues.

So they actually have a Great record.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Only 10 days until I get to come back and ridicule yet another prediction gone wrong, massive hoax.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Jim Birkland, the man who correctly predicted the Northridge earthquake and many others, has set the window at Dec. 11th-18th.

He believes it will be on the west coast anywhere from Seattle to LA and gives it 80% probability for a 7.0 or greater.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox

Hey.

Take a look at this link: it is the history of earthquakes in Tennessee:
earthquake.usgs.gov...

also read the FEMA report that is linked in the main body of this thread, it says Tennessee would be hit the hardest if the New Madrid created an earthquake.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I have heard this guy!He seems to know his stuff. Really puts a lot of creditablity in the way animals react too.reply to post by seabisquit

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

You say Tenn NEVER has earthquakes? Look at this list that shows plenty of activity in Tenn. Small as they may be they are still considered earthquakes
folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu...

Sorry for the duplication on the post about Tenn quakes. I was typing while that post went up.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Clif High will be on Jeff Rense show tonight.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
These warnings have been coming from scientists and the govt, not just a stupid web-bot.

Didn't anybody read the post by VelmaLu back on page 3 with no less than 9 different links to credible mainstream sources??

It's about damn time people woke up to the fact that a natural disaster can happen at any time, anywhere, and you need to be prepared.
You don't have to go over the top, just know the basics.

Who gives a crap if it happens on cue.
It's not a competition to destruction.

All they are saying is that there is scientific evidence that there is an increased likelihood of an event during those dates on that particular fault line, and they told us so.
Just like they are supposed to.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join