It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 10 days Left-Until Predicted Huge Earthquakes

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Christers are what I call 'em,especially if they fight,torture and kill about it. If I was around back before all these modern things and saw a vision of now,I would describe lights,moving pictures,people talking to themselves as they held little things up to their ears (while going around in amazing vehicles),etc.ESPECIALLY TV,which is most of the problem today as most of us have them and cast a blue glow out every window at night,etc.The Bible has NONE of those.The military helicopter/locust thing is about all y'all have,and that is WEAK.Try again. Returning to web bot,at issue here is prophesy which in this case (Web bot) audaciously calls the time,which the Holy(full of Holes IMHO)Bible does not.Wrong? Maybe,the window is still open...

Well I didn't know whether you didn't know or were just being disrespectful. I guess it's the latter. (And really. If a Buddhist person kills someone, does that mean that ALL Buddhists are bad people? No. That's profiling and is very ignorant.)

Lights? Moving pictures? Could it be that this individual in history wasn't seeing people watching TV or using cell phones? It was about the end of the world, not about people who sit in front of a box.

I don't really care whether you believe in the Bible or not, because we could argue in circles forever and never reach a conclusion. But I'm saying that the web bot isn't even as correct as the Bible's been.

It's just ironic that people don't give the Bible a second glance but put all their chips on a machine that scans the internet (Yes, the internet, the source of, "Zomg n00b, I pwncakezed joo!!111") and tries to predict the future. Some people are so critical of the Bible (which is the best-selling book in the world) but automatically buy into something created by someone who won't even tell anyone how it works and charges so much money to see this "data."

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Totakeke]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

Yeah well I spent too many hours reading the Good Book looking for ,well I now know not what.I was into the whole Jesus Freak thing,endlessly parroting the Witnessing Points among which were the claims of Prophesy Fulfillment which few were relentlessly repeated,especially the whole helicopter locust thing.I know the drill."Tis tortured.Christer is what it is.Would you confuse a helicopter with a locust?They were not stupid.How could one overlook cars?Or glass windows?Or the lack of horses?C'mon it ain't there.NONE of it.
My point was that everyone it seems is on the cell.And the blue light at night (TV)is ubiquitous.And there are lots more planes than helicopters in the sky,but not in the Bibles old or new testiment,or Koran.
Show ONE clearly prophesied thing from the Bible that came true.I won't even require a specific timeframe.And the time frame is what the web bot has the boldness to claim.And timing is everything.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by trueforger]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Yeah well I spent too many hours reading the Good Book looking for ,well I now know not what.I was into the whole Jesus Freak thing,endlessly parroting the Witnessing Points among which were the claims of Prophesy Fulfillment which few were relentlessly repeated,especially the whole helicopter locust thing.I know the drill."Tis tortured.Christer is what it is.Would you confuse a helicopter with a locust?They were not stupid.How could one overlook cars?Or glass windows?Or the lack of horses?C'mon it ain't there.NONE of it. Show ONE clearly prophesied thing from the Bible that came true.I won't even require a specific timeframe.And the time frame is what the web bot has the boldness to claim.And timing is everything.

I don't have to justify my belief in God. If you don't believe in God then I'm sorry, but I do, and I don't need to justify it for anyone. The internet is easily accessible and if you want some proof I suggest searching for it.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I knew you could not,it ain't there.
Back to web bot,please.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I knew you could not,it ain't there. Back to web bot,please.

I can't? Oh no, I could. But why should I? You wouldn't believe it anyway. So it would be a waste of my time.

Okay. Back to web bot. I'd like to see some proof that it works. I'd like to know what happens to these "future statements" that this thing finds on the web and why it returns the data that it returns.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Totakeke]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
earthquake.usgs.gov...

A 5.2 north of Auckland. I didn't notice anything.

5.2's not terribly impressive, anyway, I suppose.

F

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle

earthquake.usgs.gov...

A 5.2 north of Auckland. I didn't notice anything.

5.2's not terribly impressive, anyway, I suppose.

F

Fuggle you have the best handle Ive seen on here!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
]post by questioningall[/url]

I think I am reading them right, in which case they are probably picking up an echo from Chile.
Without knowing much about how this usually works, I'd guess the tremors vibrate through the tectonic plates and are picked up by other stations.
Isn't this how they pinpoint where a EQ emanated from?

No, I have watched them when the other good sized ones hit the Antartica last week and Japan, the other monitors of the world did not move.

I have been watching them, and have never seen this before with them.

Every single one of them are going off, and that is not from the quakes in Chile.

In seeing these monitors, I have to admit, I have had one thought come to mind. If the whole world is quaking right now, as the monitors show....does that mean a pole shift might happen soon?

Just a thought - since even scientist have said it would.

Webbot has NOT SAID THAT - but it is just my own thought - of why every seismic monitor is showing activity.

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

[edit on 18-12-2008 by questioningall]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have never seen that site before, thanks for the link. That is interesting and I do hope that someone can explain why this is happening! It creeps me out a little to be honest!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

I have to agree.

Also what is odd, is just now, I was brushing my teeth and my hangers on my closet door began rattling for no reason. I was not near them etc. I took notice though, as it made noise. I am in Knoxville and we have had 3 small quakes here over the last few days. I wonder if it was another quake.

But it also got my attention, since the seismic monitors are going off right now everywhere, if that is real then, if we just quaked some.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I keep watching and hoping that someone with some knowledge and understanding of these graphs would come on and do some explaining! It would seem to me that this should be raising some eyebrows!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
did you guys miss these two sizable quakes off of chile?

MAP 6.0 2008/12/18 21:50:29 -32.484 -71.670 10.6 OFFSHORE VALPARAISO, CHILE
MAP 6.3 2008/12/18 21:19:29 -32.421 -71.561 19.0 OFFSHORE VALPARAISO, CHILE

that 6.3 is in the correct latitude band for the quakes.

according to the bots...the quakes would be antipodal, or in opposite hemispheres.

so...if if there is a bigger quake in north america or in china soon, then they nailed it...but made an early call for the dates which they have been known to do.

just keep an eye out...cause if this is a first quake and the next one is bigger and is going to do what they said it will...then wow.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
That is a scary thought isn't it! I guess all we can do is wait and see and try to keep a positive attitude. Lets pray nothing bigger comes along soon!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke

I think it's a pretty safe bet. If this were generally a true, future-predicting device, there would be a lot of scientists who would be very interested in this. But there aren't, because they don't know how it works. However, only one person does; and this person charges hundreds of dollars to get this information.

According to George Ure at UrbanSurvival.com this statement is not true.

We also know that the Chinese have a similar project - because we have swept their source code during our runs. The difference is they are doing larger data samples.

He also mentioned the following in last week's blog

Meantime, we understand there's some discussion out of Singapore about putting a similar predictive linguistics project together. Oh, not similar in funding - instead of a garage/part-time project by a couple of nutjobs, theirs is government monied and of a larger scale. We understand it will be called DiANE - a digital analysis network environment - and may give Singaporean government types a heads up on big 'emotional shocks' in the future. We're waiting for a copy of the working paper (in Chinese).

So, apparently the Chinese have been doing this since 2003 and now Singapore looks to be getting in on the action. But yeah, there's obviously nothing to it and it's all bogus...right?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox
reply to post by Evil Genius

Wow.
I accurately predicted that if nothing happened on the 10th - 15th, there would be a loophole.
So far I'm 2 for 2.
Now for my final prediction.
This extended window of time will produce no significant earthquake.
My % accuracy has been much greater than the web bots.
But you wouldn't think to listen to me or others, because we don't make it sound mystical or exciting.
The truth rarely is.

The prediction is what it is, no getting around that. Just curious, what is your definition of significant? That way if you get it wrong we can rake you over the coals as much as the web bot has been. And while we're at it, lets at least try and get a decent sample size so we can get a true reading on your predictive talents. For some reason 2 for 2 doesn't impress me. Just ask any baseball player and they'll agree.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Excuse me?Are you accusing me of being IGNORANT?!?I deny your accusation and raise you three inches.That is barnyard talk for the manure is sure creeping up around here,time to hitch up the trousers..And all from thy mouth.I believe a track record and name calling hand waving is a SURE SIGN of lack-o-substance.Throw down mate.Do it 4 Jesus!His honor is at stake here fer GOD sakes.

Do you look at aircraft and think that's a mighty big bug?Them's good eatin' if ya can catch one.And what about the smell of the polluted air? Why no mention?A primitive would notice that FIRST,even before seeing anything.Cop out.I think YOU need more Bible Study.
(Pressing the 'return' button)Can we get back on topic,please.and let's stay there?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by perficio7
did you guys miss these two sizable quakes off of chile?

MAP 6.0 2008/12/18 21:50:29 -32.484 -71.670 10.6 OFFSHORE VALPARAISO, CHILE
MAP 6.3 2008/12/18 21:19:29 -32.421 -71.561 19.0 OFFSHORE VALPARAISO, CHILE

that 6.3 is in the correct latitude band for the quakes.

according to the bots...the quakes would be antipodal, or in opposite hemispheres.

so...if if there is a bigger quake in north america or in china soon, then they nailed it...but made an early call for the dates which they have been known to do.

just keep an eye out...cause if this is a first quake and the next one is bigger and is going to do what they said it will...then wow.

There have been 2 more right there now too.

A 5.2 and 5.5 this morning in Chile.

The seismic monitors are even showing stronger quaking now everywhere in the world.

The maps don't show the quakes, but it seems to me something strange is happening. I would like them to come out and say something is wrong with the monitors or explain why the world seems to be shaking right now.

The quakes in Chile - could be the "dancing mountains". The Andes run along there. They are definitely moving around right now.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by questioningall]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

So where is it????

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Back to subject!!! Although earthquakes have bn reported during the dates, nothing HUGE or MASSIVE occured. So You can pretty much close the thread and start something new lol

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by daxman

The window is actually until Jan. 3rd - but the prime time of it was Dec. 10th to 15th.

The webbot has been right one EQ predictions, but they have gotten dates wrong before.

So it is still a waiting game - "dancing mountains" are happening in Chile.
Especially with 4 EQ's in 12 hours, I would say they were dancing.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join