It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 10 days Left-Until Predicted Huge Earthquakes

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Thanks, I was disappointed and didn't know it.

So it's another huge ATS wah, wah, waaaaaaaaahhhhh then.

Seriously, this whole prediction thing is starting to look stupid, none of them ever come true !!

[edit on 17-12-2008 by Retseh]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Lol no earth quake. DO you still believe in the Webbott???????

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

Since this was an open question,I shall answer.I believe that the human collective consciousness is real.And that future events bleed into the present human family mind,especially through the subconscious,a la emotions and associated language.I am convinced by the track record that the web bots are tapping into this mind-stream,as is the claim.I see inaccuracy,but as far as do I believe it is worth paying heed to the message,YES.

It appears the questioner is a Christer,so I may fairly ask the question of hir(him/her) do you not 'believe' because of conflict with previous belief systems?The dogma of most of your Churches holds prophesy to be a false thing no matter the source,unless it is through your Pastor's teachings,from your brand Church,based on it's version of a Bible,yada yada yada.EVEN if 100% accurate,nay ESPECIALLY if accurate,which would prove the Devil's authority,a TRUE Christer will NOT believe.(That's an order!)That way it is easy to overlook pertinent aspects,such as the fact that the window is not yet closed on this one yet,or all the previous 'hits'.And curiously strong negative emotional response.

Remember no wars were fought over web bot messages,not so with those three tribal belief systems in control now who deign to name GOD and kill the other two.Is it Jesus,ALLAH or YHWH?Guess wrongly and die?!?And they all claim to be peaceful.

So I believe in the web bots and yet hope they are wrong.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by trueforger]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

So I believe in the web bots and yet hope they are wrong

You place belief in a few lines of PHP and the resulting nonsense it spews out?

You really ought to get out more.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

Yes I do.
Yes I ought.
So what do you do for fun these days?That's not negative.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well first I think that Webbott has nothing to do with Christianity. But I did keep an eye out for the possibility. And I will continue to do so. As for Christian prophecies. I think that they prove themselves. More than one has come true.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

Which ones?
All I see in Christer prophesy are strangely worded utterences which must be interpreted/ tortured to fit events,or are so vague they eventually sorta fit.Like 'wars and rumors of wars",wait awhile and it'll happen.But if we're in "End Times" where in the Book are cell phones or TV or auto's or planes or ANYTHING resembling modern life?Flying locusts don't count.
But in regards to web bot,the power in all of our minds which is the operational force behind it could be what is preventing the bad from manifesting during this window of probability.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Magnitude 6.3 - OFFSHORE VALPARAISO, CHILE
Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 06:19:31 PM at epicenter

Seems this might be the 1st twin, note the location...
32.416°S, 71.533°W

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Which ones? All I see in Christer prophesy are strangely worded utterences which must be interpreted/ tortured to fit events,or are so vague they eventually sorta fit.Like 'wars and rumors of wars",wait awhile and it'll happen.But if we're in "End Times" where in the Book are cell phones or TV or auto's or planes or ANYTHING resembling modern life?Flying locusts don't count. But in regards to web bot,the power in all of our minds which is the operational force behind it could be what is preventing the bad from manifesting during this window of probability.

I'd like to interject. To begin, I don't know if you're being ignorant or if you really don't know, but it's not "Christer." The proper name for the religion is "Christianity" and a person who believes in Christianity is called a "Christian."

Second, while the Bible tells of a prophet who is seeing visions of the future (with descriptions of things that show eerie parallels to things happening today, such as it costing money to make money and even things like military helicopters (which could possibly be the locusts)) it is still based on nothing a human can do (not at least without spiritual help). What I'm saying is, the web bot was created by a human. At least in the Bible people had supernatural help.

As for cell phones, televisions, etc., if you lived 2,000 years ago and saw those things for the first time, how would you describe them? No matter which language you spoke back then there was no word for "television." This brings up the locusts. If you saw a military helicopter 2,000 years ago how would you describe it other than a locust?

I'm much more inclined to believe in a supernatural being rather than future events (which have not even happened yet and can still be influenced before they happen), especially if these events don't happen (every Bible prophecy so far has been fulfilled) and if the person who made the future-telling device doesn't reveal how it works and charges for its information.

Whether or not you believe in web bot or the Bible, the web bot has nothing on the prophecies in the Bible. Every Bible prophecy, again, regardless of what you believe and what you believe about who wrote it, has come true (so far - there are ones that have yet to be fulfilled).

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Totakeke]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Has anyone thought about the possibility that the only real "prophet" (if the forecasts have a high rate of becoming true) is the guy who interprets the "coded" meaning behind the words that are the output of his program?

How can we be sure that this is the result of an unknown "global conscience" that, in some unknown way, can "see" into the future, and that this "viewing into the future" reflects in the way we write, and the way we write is interpreted in the right way by the web-bot (please everybody, stop calling it "the web bots", this is just one web bot, it would be like saying that politicians are the president of the US), and that the output is correctly interpreted by this guy?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
BBC is reporting a 6.3 EQ in Chile, unknown damage or casualties etc...

Saw it reported about five minutes ago, I'll have a look for links.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Thanks, I just found it. It does not show up on the govt. usgs site, but it is on this site.

www.iris.edu...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
And with a 5.8 30 minutes later.

Seems this is taking some time to filter through. Still little on this and it happened at 21:19.
No reports of any serious damage or injuries, which is very surprising, but good to hear.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Evil Genius

Wow.
I accurately predicted that if nothing happened on the 10th - 15th, there would be a loophole.
So far I'm 2 for 2.
Now for my final prediction.
This extended window of time will produce no significant earthquake.
My % accuracy has been much greater than the web bots.
But you wouldn't think to listen to me or others, because we don't make it sound mystical or exciting.
The truth rarely is.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

HOLY S

I have no idea what is going on, but....................

I haven't seen anything like it before.

The seismic monitors have been quiet for a few days, take a look at them RIGHT NOW---- every seismic monitor is going off!!! 6:54pm
they all have things happening, some look like they are pretty big quakes.

I don't know if these are right......but if they are - there is something happening all around the whole world right now.

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

[edit on 18-12-2008 by questioningall]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

How can we be sure that this is the result of an unknown "global conscience" that, in some unknown way, can "see" into the future, and that this "viewing into the future" reflects in the way we write, and the way we write is interpreted in the right way by the web-bot (please everybody, stop calling it "the web bots", this is just one web bot, it would be like saying that politicians are the president of the US), and that the output is correctly interpreted by this guy?

I think it's a pretty safe bet. If this were generally a true, future-predicting device, there would be a lot of scientists who would be very interested in this. But there aren't, because they don't know how it works. However, only one person does; and this person charges hundreds of dollars to get this information.

The seismic monitors have been quiet for a few days, take a look at them RIGHT NOW---- every seismic monitor is going off!!! 6:54pm they all have things happening, some look like they are pretty big quakes.

The Earth's surface is ever-changing. There are lots of earthquakes all the time. That they are happening now does not prove the web bot is right, it proves that there are always earthquakes happening.

I don't mean to sound sharp, but there have always been frequent earthquakes. That's the way it's always been.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Totakeke]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox
reply to post by Evil Genius

But you wouldn't think to listen to me or others, because we don't make it sound mystical or exciting.
The truth rarely is.

I only posted the info because I thought it was interesting. I don't accept that a global consciousness (if such a thing does exist) would be able to be deciphered so easily and accurately to be of any use.

I just thought this would be a better place to mention it than creating another thread.

reply to post by questioningall

I think I am reading them right, in which case they are probably picking up an echo from Chile.
Without knowing much about how this usually works, I'd guess the tremors vibrate through the tectonic plates and are picked up by other stations.
Isn't this how they pinpoint where a EQ emanated from?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

Christers are what I call 'em,especially if they fight,torture and kill about it.

If I was around back before all these modern things and saw a vision of now,I would describe lights,moving pictures,people talking to themselves as they held little things up to their ears (while going around in amazing vehicles),etc.ESPECIALLY TV,which is most of the problem today as most of us have them and cast a blue glow out every window at night,etc.The Bible has NONE of those.The military helicopter/locust thing is about all y'all have,and that is WEAK.Try again.

Returning to web bot,at issue here is prophesy which in this case (Web bot) audaciously calls the time,which the Holy(full of Holes IMHO)Bible does not.Wrong? Maybe,the window is still open...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
The Earth's surface is ever-changing. There are lots of earthquakes all the time. That they are happening now does not prove the web bot is right, it proves that there are always earthquakes happening.

Indeed, I wasn't suggesting that the webbot is right by posting this story.
I am as dubious about the webbot as the majority of people, I just thought it was interesting to add. Just in case.

But, also, how often is an EQ of this magnitude reported?
It might be interesting to see some more statistics.

If I have read the readings on this correctly, there hasn't been anything of significance for a while. So while it's true that tectonic plates are moving and causing tremors every day all over the world, most are minor enough to barely register or make the news.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I wasn't referring to any individual, just the people who buy this stuff without question.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join