It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 10 days Left-Until Predicted Huge Earthquakes

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackMumba
So no earthquake then, think about the huge amounts of time everyone has wasted here in this thread.

*sigh* when will people learn....

Just to reiterate....this post was added to the bad prophecies thread. Because I predicted that this even would not occur in advance...does this mean I am considered a prophet and more accurate than web bot

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

no it just means you took a gamble where the odds were stacked around 99.9% in your favour.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
I have not seen anyone in these threads make any predictions of an earthquake. Can someone kindly explain to me then why so many people are acting like there is some actual prediction here?

From the original post:

Webbot - has predicted EVERY Major Earthquake in recent history - they have been correct.

These Earthquakes are the longest out they have ever gotten - that means HUGE HORRIBLE - possibly the biggest EVER in history!

I believe them - another preparation - is have food and water for a duration - there are 15 nuke plants along the fault line - that could interrupt electricity across the whole U.S.

Hyping a prediction is advocating the prediction. Pretty much the same thing, and definitely fear-mongering.
At least the GFL threads were positive in tone. This was ridiculous.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll

no it just means you took a gamble where the odds were stacked around 99.9% in your favour.

And I didnt use web bot

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Originally posted by Red Cloak
I have not seen anyone in these threads make any predictions of an earthquake. Can someone kindly explain to me then why so many people are acting like there is some actual prediction here?

From the original post:

Webbot - has predicted EVERY Major Earthquake in recent history - they have been correct.

These Earthquakes are the longest out they have ever gotten - that means HUGE HORRIBLE - possibly the biggest EVER in history!

I believe them - another preparation - is have food and water for a duration - there are 15 nuke plants along the fault line - that could interrupt electricity across the whole U.S.

Hyping a prediction is advocating the prediction. Pretty much the same thing, and definitely fear-mongering.
At least the GFL threads were positive in tone. This was ridiculous.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by clay2 baraka]

I see several posters getting an attitude with me and implying I made a prediction. I made no predictions in this thread and I don't like being said that I did. Even it being implied that by posting a Bible code I made a "prediction". Apparently there are a lot of people on these forums that don't even know what it actually means to make a prediction.

Basically - EVERY single person that was interested in this or wanted to discuss this is being lumped into a group of people that supposedly "made a false prediction" and are now being mocked by others here. Not only is that rude, it's also completely erroneous and unfounded. It just shows a complete lack of any basic manners and intelligence.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Thanks for the info you shot back to me, that helps answer some of my questions about that fault.

You stated that you have been correct about predicting many earthquakes and I believe you as you seem very knowledgeable in the subject. Do you happen to have a website or magazine you published these predictions in or where you put future projections( I say projection instead of prediction because it sounds like you have a pretty proven system)

I would be nice to be able to view some of your work. It also won't go very far for many to just said you called the previous quakes without proof.

Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Welp, so much for yet another one. As I stated in a previous post many pages ago, this will be yet another prediction that doesn't come to pass. And it didn't.

It's really sad how so many people in this world are focussed and waiting for these bad things to happen instead of concentrating their efforts on what good they might be able to offer humanity and the planet they inhabit.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I am sure everyone is as happy as I am that this webbot prediction did not happen!

I know I am relaxing more and am COMPLETELY THRILLED that they totally missed this.

The people that interpet the language - got it wrong - I am wondering if they should have looked at it in the respect of the man who has defrauded people and corps out of 50 billion dollars instead. Considering that is a shock and people who had millions etc, are now down to nothing.

That is just a thought - of how they may have misinterpeted the info.

I am sure the webbot people are very happy these EQs did not occur also!

Well, I am going to get a decent nights sleep for the first time in a week.

No, I won't start a new thread on this, I am VERY HAPPY it did not happen.

The webbot has been off before by a couple of days in their predictions, but I am taking it at the dates given - so.....THANK GOD THEY WERE WRONG!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

its the end of the world as we know it ...and i feel fine

i hope no hard feelings. all in good fun.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I think it's great that some higher power heard all of those who prayed

So, is webbot and or the internet now the false prohet?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
I am sure everyone is as happy as I am that this webbot prediction did not happen!

I know I am relaxing more and am COMPLETELY THRILLED that they totally missed this.

The people that interpet the language - got it wrong - I am wondering if they should have looked at it in the respect of the man who has defrauded people and corps out of 50 billion dollars instead. Considering that is a shock and people who had millions etc, are now down to nothing.

That is just a thought - of how they may have misinterpeted the info.

I am sure the webbot people are very happy these EQs did not occur also!

Well, I am going to get a decent nights sleep for the first time in a week.

No, I won't start a new thread on this, I am VERY HAPPY it did not happen.

The webbot has been off before by a couple of days in their predictions, but I am taking it at the dates given - so.....THANK GOD THEY WERE WRONG!!!

no questioningall ...

the web bots got it wrong. they are a crock ok?

say it with me now .... "the web-bot are a crock".

i don't mind defending you and your stance all through this scenario as long as you are being reasonable about it ... but please ... they got it SO wrong that there IS no defence for them anymore.

don't be like that gloria goodchild or whatever her name was and make up excuses.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Ditto

Web Bot isnt able to predict natural disasters, its all for stock market trends and other human-influenced events.

Will this sway anyone to avoid using web bot now?

Oh and its Blossom Goodchild

[edit on 15/12/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Why did people flag this thread with over 60 flags?? I don't get how some people try to believe in predictions, but I believe most members of ATS don't take these threads in the "Predictions & Prophecies" forum too seriously, which is a good choice IMHO.

If the prediction is correct however, I think we should 'flag away' only because it was proven to be accurate.

But this thread and about 95% (or more) of the threads in this forum are never shown to be right and I think flagging a prediction thread before it's validated with the occurrence of the event or substantial evidence is being careless with the flagging system. By the way, I don't usually flag threads too often, unless I think other ATS members would benefit from the thread or is just super important. =]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Skynet will become self-aware shortly.
Don't trust the bots.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

yea her. and she's STILL going on!
it's unbelievable!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
I
In September - the webbot said:

The Web Bots foresee that the Winter in the Northeast will be very cold this Winter, causing some schools to close, and then later to reopen as shelters for people who can't heat their homes. Language suggests that the shortage will either be caused by supply, cost of fuel, or both.]"

I couldn't find a link to this webbot forecast. Do you have that handy? If it's a direct ALTA run and you can't post it I understand.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Comrad "whoshotJR" you are a very good person.

After the beginning of the year, I will put approximately 60 videos on YouTube, and shock the world with my earthquake knowledge.

The basic theme of those videos will be, "How to Scientifically Achieve 100% Accurate Earthquake Forecasts on a Daily Basis Worldwide".

I will show how it works, video by video.

Yes, there will be countless successful evacuations all over the world in the future.

I will show how to know what day the earthquake will strike on, with people determining in the future within less than an hour as to when it will strike; days in advance.

I will show how to locate the epicenter and foci; days/weeks in advance.

I will show how to determine the magnitude days/weeks in advance.

I will show and tell the science behind it and all kinds of other neat stuff that will litterally have people here on ATS foaming at the mouth, and governments that are hiding stuff will go into shock.

People at first won't believe what they will be seeing, but you will know by the way I will be telling all of it, that it is real; and that it is coming straight out of my head, because I never kept any notes on all that stuff.

I will put the world into a complete shock with those videos.

If there are persons out there thinking that they should jump in and make a prediction that a huge earthquake will strike within the next three days in any of the areas that I have stated that they won't strike in, in the past; I must say don't do it, because the ground pressure causing the radiation is still extremely low and there will not be a huge earthquake in those regions in the next 3 days.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Ditto

Web Bot isnt able to predict natural disasters, its all for stock market trends and other human-influenced events.

Will this sway anyone to avoid using web bot now?

Oh and its Blossom Goodchild

Will this sway me? Definitely not. The Time Monks readily say that they are not always correct and that this isn't even close to an exact science. Each time they are able to refine their runs and make adjustments to the lexicon used so that maybe they'll be able to get a better read on things in the future.

I would also still like to point out that the ALTA run from August 8th stated clearly that the window for this quake was from Dec. 10 thru Jan. 5. I think most of you were too busy killing the messenger instead of actually reading the message. The dates from Dec. 10-15 were considered hot due to the cluster of language centered around that time.

Finally, a question for the weatherman. You say you aren't very impressed with the web bot predicting storms because they are part of any long term weather forecast. My question is 1) how often are winter storms forecast that knock out power close to 800,000 people? and 2) how often are storms forecast which cause major storm surges and cause a state of emergency to be declared? Are these types of events considered the norm on a year in year out basis and predicted by any long term forecasts? And if so, how specific can these forecasts be 4 months in advance?

The web bot seems fairly accurate on these two events considering the storm in New England and the storm in Italy, with both being predicted 4 months out for a very specific window. Everyone wants to bash the earthquake aspect of the ALTA run because it hasn't happened, but none of the haters on here have anything to say about these other specific events. I'd like to hear some thoughts on this fact.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by whoshotJR

After the beginning of the year, I will put approximately 60 videos on YouTube, and shock the world with my earthquake knowledge.

Yes, there will be countless successful evacuations all over the world in the future.

I will show how to know what day the earthquake will strike on, with people determining in the future within less than an hour as to when it will strike; days in advance.

I will show how to locate the epicenter and foci; days/weeks in advance.

I will show how to determine the magnitude days/weeks in advance.

I will show and tell the science behind it and all kinds of other neat stuff that will litterally have people here on ATS foaming at the mouth, and governments that are hiding stuff will go into shock.

People at first won't believe what they will be seeing, but you will know by the way I will be telling all of it, that it is real; and that it is coming straight out of my head, because I never kept any notes on all that stuff.

I will put the world into a complete shock with those videos.

Wow, now that's a prediction!

Careful comrad, you don't want all the haters on here to shift their focus from the web bot to yourself now do you?

I hope you can back it up because that would mean good things for the planet.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Evil Genius]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evil Genius
Finally, a question for the weatherman. You say you aren't very impressed with the web bot predicting storms because they are part of any long term weather forecast. My question is 1) how often are winter storms forecast that knock out power close to 800,000 people?

Well Im not 100% familiar with NOAA and North American forecasts, but we usually are able to detect the chance (and yes I admit its a probability) of severe storms over several months, sometimes up to a year in advance.

and 2) how often are storms forecast which cause major storm surges and cause a state of emergency to be declared?

Worldwide or for one area?

Are these types of events considered the norm on a year in year out basis and predicted by any long term forecasts?

Yes definently, again its usually a probability

And if so, how specific can these forecasts be 4 months in advance?

Depends on how large scale the event is......locally its difficult, but region wide is a bit easier as weather patterns are examined on a macro scale. Again its hard for me to say, because I am not in the climate section and work in Australia, not North America. On a macro scale, the probability of events can be forecast up to almost 12 months in advance

It doesnt surprise me that web bot may have got it correct though, taking into account the wealth of climatic and long term forecasts that are available on the web at the moment. I would be more surprised if web bot didnt examine data packages from anywhere and just came out with it from no where, but since it didnt, i cant say I am impressed.

By the way, who is translating the web bot "predictions"? And why are we only hearing web bot has predicted these events after they have occured? Bit suspicious in my opinion

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join