It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 10 days Left-Until Predicted Huge Earthquakes

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
But regardless of which words the bot searches for they're still just words. Just words that people type on the internet somewhere. It's like the Bible codes. I'm not dismissing them, but given a large enough source of information it can say anything you want it to.

So how do people, just regular people, type something out on the internet and then it is somehow magically transformed into a prediction that can be interpreted any which way? The way this web bot actually works seems to be a closely guarded secret and any explanation of how it really works is vague. As for why it works, apparently humans have psychic emissions? Come on. Humans "emit" lots of things, but find me a science textbook that says humans emit some kind of psychic information.

Seeing how you probably haven't taken the time to dig up this kind of information yourself, here's the links for you.

Time Reversed Human Experience

The Boundary Institute

Global Consciousness Project

Ironically, people are more willing to put their faith in a computer program that only a few people know how it works, and yet they are so quick to dismiss something like religion. People put their faith into the most bizarre things. At least they found archeological evidence of things from the Bible. But psychic abilities? They don't have any solid proof yet.

Yeah, like all the evidence of the great flood or of the exodus?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hey, im knew to this site and I would say this earth quake will not happen in December but it will happen sometime. Here is my prediction for next year, something will happen in January on a monday before obama takes over. So if im wrong then i look bad but if i am right about this then I will be very popular on here lol...I love predictions and martial law stuff on here...Why by a book, Threads on here are entertaining even if some are not true..

[edit on 5-12-2008 by flipside07]

[edit on 5-12-2008 by flipside07]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
I called up a local well drilling company today, the one that is nearest by and services most of the wells in this area of Arkansas. I asked about the stories about wells drying up all over. I was told, "my father has been doing this for 45 years and he's never seen anything like it before. Water levels are dropping 300 feet in some areas, we don't have any idea what is happening.'

I have to admit that I'm a little worried now.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Red Cloak]

Red Cloak

I would REALLY love to know where you are located in Arkansas.

I have sent you some u2u's please let me know. I don't want your personall information - but I believe the information you have provided could be a key to actually getting some "experts" involved.

Please u2u me. You have a few from me now. Sorry I am posting this here, I feel I need to, since I haven't gotten a u2u back.

thanks

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I think the predictions are ludicrous myself. Human conciousness experiment? Oh brother. GIGO — consider the Internet as a whole, and tell me you are not seriously thinking it has the ability to create accurate predictions based on the amount of utter trash that gets put there.

This site alone is proof of the amount of negative, doomsday "information" the Internet sees on a daily basis. Gee, nothing like a self-fulfilling Internet prediction.

Sites: "Omg.. the world is going to end!"
Internet prediction machine: "Omg the world is going to end!"
Sites: "omg see it's TRUE!"

Guess we'll see in 5 days.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Yeah only 5 days now until nothing happends and the prediction gets pushed back!! OMG I can't wait any longer.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
There is currently no large earthquake precursor detectable in the central region of the USA. I'm located in South Central Kansas and I've checked the equipment yesterday and today at approximately 11AM; there is no signal currently detectable of any large precursor to any upcoming earthquake in this region.

My equipment is capable of being used to detect upcoming earthquakes well in advance of their striking. I'm approximately 471 miles from Memphis, TN and at that range a magnitude 6.0 earthquake would already be detectable from this distance building up its strength. So, if there is an earthquake out there, it is a small one, not a large one; those are the facts.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
The language of the webbot for these earthquakes

vomiting loses
bowel release
bladder release
isolation
desperate hands

Sounds like my typical Saturday night out

Just joking. Do we have any more updates on potential locations or the causal factors behind these potential events?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Surely if this information was so important to the survival of so many the web bot creators would not charge folk $280 just to receive the information.

It's nothing more than a scam to coax gullible folk into handing their money over to hear what they want to hear and a very successful one at that, perhaps I'm in the wrong business.....

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The information is provided free of charge at www.urbansurvival.com

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelmaLu
The information is provided free of charge at www.urbansurvival.com

That's funny, I found nothing related to the "big quakes" on that site, all I could see where links to sites getting you to subscribe to see the updates.

For something so life threatening they sure do make it hard to find

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
No, they don't make it hard to find. They post a free blog every day. All you have to do is go to the archives, and actually LOOK for the article by reading the summaries. I know, I know, if they really cared to warn you, someone would show up to your house and read it to you.

There's a link from the front page.

Linky

The 'details' on this kind of thing are always sketchy; sorry we can't get down to the specific city. At the moment, however, it looks like at least one of the two quakes will be inside the band 32 to 36-degrees latitude and that one of the quakes will be noticed as having 5 pretty distinct/large aftershocks of some consequence.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I would like to know if anything was posted on ATS prior to an event taking place?

It's not hard to add events to a website after an event has happened and claim that they predicted it. Not saying they have done it. But it aint hard.

Anyway am not saying this WebBot is BS, it's very interesting!!

[edit on 5-12-2008 by TSOM87]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

Oh I see so I have to go into the archives, then guess which date I'm looking for in the archive then scroll down through walls of text to find the article which is supposed to be a cataclysmic event for America

Yeah like I said, for something so important it's not very easy to find, nor really dramatised like you'd expect something like that to be in which case I'll believe it when I read about it, which will likely not be in 6 days that's for sure

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
No. Once again, you go to the archives and scroll through the summaries of each weeks posts. Since it was posted in the last three weeks, guess how many summaries you would have to review to find it?

Are people really this lazy?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

No. Once again, you go to the archives and scroll through the summaries of each weeks posts. Since it was posted in the last three weeks, guess how many summaries you would have to review to find it?

yes they are and some take it to quite the extreme, friend;

that is what's scary, for these are the ones that wait until the shadow of the falling boulder is on them before looking up.

seeker

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Usually if someone cites a source they generally point folk directly to said source as opposed to make them find themselves.

Not very good if you're claiming something apocolyptic and you're saying "hey I saw it here so it must be true but you're going to go find the referencing material yourself to make your own mind up"

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SANTA CLAWS

Originally posted by Red Cloak

reply to post by questioningall

Santa Claws - where are you located?

Due to the fact that water will rise in other areas - pending an earthquake - as wells will dry up in areas too.

BTW: I have contacted the U.S. govt. geologist (earthquake) people now, due to the fact wells are running dry in Arkansas. THAT is a "REAL" important precursor to earthquakes - that even the U.S. govt. recognizes.

I will be updating any contact I have with them on the *ALERT* thread!
I have asked for them to look into this matter IMMEDIATELY!

questioningall,

First let me say I am NOT wanting to alarm anyone here, "Big time" was an expression. I have several springs, one is up 3 feet from normal. The creek bed on my property is holding a small 10x10 area about 2 feet deep, normally there would not be a drop.

Location is in the Ozarks. If I have enough "Points" I will u2u U

Santa Claws.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

Usually if someone cites a source they generally point folk directly to said source as opposed to make them find themselves.

Not very good if you're claiming something apocolyptic and you're saying "hey I saw it here so it must be true but you're going to go find the referencing material yourself to make your own mind up"

And when you make claims that something "isn't there" or that you have to "pay to get the information", most people assume you've actually LOOKED. And when pointed out that you're wrong, most intelligent people wouldn't continue to argue the point. They might make half an effort to actually read the information.

Frankly, I don't care if you look at it or not, just don't make claims that are clearly untrue, and which you know nothing about.

They don't charge for the information, it's free and readily available.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by VelmaLu]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
everyone read the book of Revelation in the Bible it says that both meteor strikes and earthquacks will occur in the end bigger than weve ever seen or even dreampt of seeing until you say that it can happen check it not taht im saying that this date in december is the exact date of the end times but dont dismiss the thought taht it could happen

cause it will

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Comrads, a 5.5 magnitude earthquake just struck 26 miles WNW of Ludlow, California. Latitude 34.814°N, Longitude 116.421°W. Or, 116 miles ENE of Los Angeles, California. It struck Friday, December 05, 2008 at 8:18:42 PM according to the USGS.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join