It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you see in this picture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
www.ourstrangeworld.net...

Most people who look at this old photograph will probably see a large bearded head between the two figures. It looks like an image of Jesus.

You’ll probably think it’s just a crude hoax from bygone days. But look again, carefully. This is not a hoax at all. What the photo actually shows is a child sitting on the man’s knee.

I didn't think it looked like Jesus, but I definitely saw a head. It took some adjusting to actually make it out that it was a baby sitting on the mans lap.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
WOW! That is a kick in the butt! It took me a min to see the kid as I just woke up, too cool, great find!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Jeesh, that took me awhile. I had to concentrate on the fact that the baby had a white dress on like they always seemed to in those days.

Good one!

Rush

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
There is a face that appears in front of the couple in the picture. Whether or not it is that of a Ghost, Jesus or, superimposed, I do not know. It took me a few minutes, but now I do see the child on the mans lap.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Thanks. Thats amazing !. It took quite a time to figure it out.
You're found is so much better than these, i thought were the best so far :

www.sandlotscience.com

Sure many know them already. They are great but you're is amazing. Thanks for you're efforts

[edit on 1-12-2008 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Are these acidentail?

The one the OP posted looks like it was accidential, but the other not so much... still very cool...

Very Very cool

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Wow, that took me a few minutes to see the baby, All i could see was the face! I had to read what Rush said about the baby wearing white, before I could see it...

- Carrot

PS. Karl its nice to see your happy smiling face hanging out a little more on BTS

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Like you CA i had to read down to see it, but even going back i have to stare directly at the childs face to see it, if i look anywhere else I just see the face. I like the others too whats the first one links not opening for me?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Why do all of these old pictures have to look so darn creepy?

That kid gives me the creeps.

Pretty cool picture though.

top topics

join