It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, what is the worst song of all time?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ok, You asked for it...
absolutely no redeeming social value!!
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-12-2008 by whaaa]

[edit on 1-12-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The category is, "worst use of a cane in a video for a top 40 pop hit. And the award goes to ........."

He also got the award for the least creative video. From a time before there even were such things. The thing was shot in my big sister's makeup mirror, reflecting back into the mirror over the sink.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

Ohhh god...my brother used to beat me up and make me listen to Safety Dance over and over when we were kids....that song makes me violent.....I hated it with a passion then and I still do.

That horrid video set midgets (err lil people) back ten years. Great...now it is stuck in my head....no!!!! :w:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Here's another. I saw this on Beavis and Butt-Head, and as soon as I heard it I realized how pathetic the song was.

Not to mention, she's gotta be one of the ugliest humans to ever walk the earth.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

That was great. I kind of like that song. Fantastic video and excellent use of a cane, that is for sure.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

Oh my god... that summertime video was the worst. WTF was up with the lip biting? The music makes me ill
and that particular type of person brings out the worst in me.

I honestly couldn't make it though the first 20 seconds of it.

Great find.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Your 2nd video is no longer available. Who was it?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I had to make sure this hasn't been posted yet. This was just starting to die out in the US and then I got stationed in Japan, only to re-live the horror again.....

Spice Girls

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think this is one of the worst and most annoying songs ever recorded. The video is, if at all possible, even worse than the song.

I am not alone in hating this particular piece of crap. Some years ago I listened to the radio, and one guy called in to the radiostation on air. The program host had just played this awful torture to the ears, and the man said that if the host dared to play it again, he would get in his car, drive to the radio station and beat the crap out of him.

OK, I can't get the link to work. So if you think you have the stomach for it, go to YouTube and look for Britney Spear's "Toxic". Believe me, it IS toxic to your ears and brain.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2/12/08 by ziggystar60]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Awesome.

Thanks Ziggy!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Thanks for getting the link to work, my friend! For some reason I always have trouble with YouTube links here at BTS.
I guess that is why my BTS points are what they are...

Hey, your link isn't working either. Perhaps this song really is so bad that the system here at BTS refuse to accept it?

[edit on 2/12/08 by ziggystar60]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Wow, it is that bad!

I think youtube is going through some sort of maintenance today... maybe that is causing it. Or the song is just too bad.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Macarena still makes my skin crawl. Our nation fell as a whole when that song was released.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Unless it has already been posted, I got you all beat. Behold, the sonic monstrosity that is Jan Terri, in her breakthrough hit "Losing You":

Want more of Jan and her incredible vocal talent? Check out "Baby Blues", "Rock n Roll Santa", "Journey to Mars", "Get Down Goblin" and "Little Brother". They will leave you breathless.

JAN TERRI YOUTUBE FANCLUB:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

OMG that song is TRASH!!!

Speaking of trash.....

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This song used to chase me everywhere I went...

Mambo No. 5

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Star for that. I hated that song.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Me too.

Nice avy Karl, we've been ashleyed.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

lol, yes we have. Thanks AshleyD

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If you haven't had the privilege of hearing this gem, prepare yourself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join