It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, what is the worst song of all time?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I would say that any RAP music would be the worse I've ever heard remember RAP stands for retards attempt at poetry

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Worst song ever.....

Aqua - Barbie Girl

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
HAHAHA..Kenny G...Im not even going to watch it Whaaaa..Oh god man, Think I might want to hit the bottle after seeing that...Damn you!!!!!...j/k

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Now here is a little gem..These guys should not be called musicians. I swear I get angry at the them when I hear this song...Now this is a new conspiracy we could create here..Music that makes you want to shoot up the joint!!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth_Seeker

I actually use "Barbie Girl" to wake up my sleepy teenage son in the morning. I threaten with it, anyway. If I have to wake him more than the normal couple of times, I tell him that next ime I will start singing this terrible song. And he knows that I will sing it LOUD.

Two seconds later he is out of bed.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

OH my god. I agree. Now tell me, what is with the Lip Biting? That's gonna give me nightmares.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

UGGHH..You made me go back and watch!!!!..I never noticed that before but he does bite his lip..Maybe if I punch him in his lip he will stop..lol

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

I doubt it. I bet that if you punch him in the face he'll just keep biting away because he KNOWS its scary. Hmm gimme a minute, but I know I have something to add....

Anything by a Pop-princess about Love, which of course she didn't write herself.

I hereby drop: Jo Jo, Miley Cyrus, and Britney Spears (pig-tail's and school girl uniforms) into this tread. I feel dumber already, having actually looked for these videos. I really want to pull my hair out.

Now, I couldn't find a non-embedded version of "Baby One More time" By Brtiney, which kinda makes me sad. There's a Killer Dance off in the hallway that I JUST KNOW you guys would like.

*Runs off to the DATS bathroom to throw up*

- Carrot

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ok Ok here are my two songs....gotta go back some for these

Oh and we cant forget about this

Oh man the horror. THE CHEESE!!!!

:bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
And to keep in the wonderful spirit of Christmas...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Has everyone forgotten about the Hoff? I wont add a clip for your own sanity.
I will however play this one....
Whatever happened to Tiffany?

BTW. Thingfish.
Love the name and avvy! Where are the zircon encrusted tweasers?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Six words...

Jefferson Starship - We Built This City

[edit on 12/1/2008 by DarthChrisious]

[edit on 12/1/2008 by DarthChrisious]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
hands down.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

As one of my passions is mocking bad music (admittedly stupid but I can't seem to help myself) so many come to mind. One that I have posted before came to my attention a few years back. Please try to watch it all the way through as it gets better and better. It's called Hoogie Boogie Land by a band called Complete. Worst/best song ever.

ColoradoJens

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Worse song? I dunno. All i gotta do is turn on anything on Indianapolis radio. It's either classic rock (already memorized every note from my childhood), whining country
, or alternative rock, which is worse than all of the above.
It is such now that you need to really look for good music. I hope you other people have better radio than we do here.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Wow........

Hoogie boogie LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

I loved the two people in the audience that cheered after the song.

That was truly terrible. Nice find.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Is there a tutorial someplace on ATS showing me how to embed a youtube video. Cause I feel like I've been challenged to some sort of badsong competition. You guys'd better pray I don't learn how to post some of my manky treasures.

Seriously (?) though. Thanks for the laughs. My current position is coming to an end due to the economic collapse, and while today brought me good news and hope for employment in the new year, It's been a roller coaster of a day. You people's ridiculous postings have helped me get through this. Thanks so much.

all the best.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Is there a tutorial someplace on ATS showing me how to embed a youtube video. Cause I feel like I've been challenged to some sort of badsong competition. You guys'd better pray I don't learn how to post some of my manky treasures.

here ya go dr_S. Bringem on....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-12-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Foolish morsels! Let's begin:

Or we could do a whole sub-genre of sexual ambiguosity......

all your treble are belong to us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join