It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, what is the worst song of all time?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
What song out there do you consider to be the worst song ever? A song so bad that the mere mention of it will trigger your gag reflex?

For me, it has to be Tubthumper by Chumbawumba

I have some others that I consider close to the god awful song that is tubthumper, but I want to hear what other people dislike first.

[I did do a search for this topic and it didn't come up. Forgive me if I missed it]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Anything from lil wayne springs to mind.I like tubthumper such a classic drinking song

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Yeah, some of the modern hip hop can be pretty bad. Not a genre that I listen to though, so it pretty much stays off of my radar. When tubthumper came out, it was on the radio stations that I listen to all the time. Man I hate that song........

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Karl..Expect me to light this thread up!!..I hate this song and if I ever saw him I would punch him in the face!!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

LOL, I forgot about 12 inches of snow! That takes me back to the 8th grade. Terrible stuff right there.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Oh Gawd!!!!! Who can remember 'Push a little Daisy'...

I dare you all to watch the whole track!!!! I dare ya, go on go on

Leave snow alone... that track rocked lol!!!

[edit on 1/12/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

I remember Beavis's rendition of that song more than the original. Good find.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Oh Marty that song was terrible...I think I want to jump off my roof after hearing that!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Another gem...

I'm Blue by Eiffel 65

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This little diddy can actually ruin my whole day, For some reason I grind my teeth when I hear this song and have to get up move to another place until its over...Last post, Im going to actually try and sleep for a hour

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Boys (Summertime Love) by Sabrina. (1987)

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Man Karl that was terrible also, We sure are turning out some winners today....this is how I feel

:bnghd::bash:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
lol, I thought you were going to sleep?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
it is impossible to narrow down to one song i think. with the horrible state of pop music in say the last 15 years plus the rap scene, there are just too many to choose from.

lol at 12 inches of snow. i remember that junk.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by eternal_vigilance

I had never heard that one before. I would link the video here but as it turns out there is some adult content in there.... lol

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Opus- Life is Life.
That one makes me depressed and filled with rage to an almost militant level. MAN that track sucks!

James Blunt don't even deserves to be mentioned. That is below music even.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Anything by Sugar Ray.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
it is a hard question to answer these days cause there is more terrible music out than good music. you really have to hunt the good stuff down.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There isn't a particular song that really got to you at some point in your life? I agree that there is a lot of garbage out there and most of it is probably worse than what I have posted, but man oh man did tubthumper rub me the wrong way when it was on the air.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You have no idea how hard it is for me to even pull up this video.

I'm gonna go puke!!
www.youtube.com...

This style of music is the most banal, insipid, trite dreck ever played on any instrument. This type of **** will be the downfall of a once great nation and society. If you listen to this type of ****, may you rot in hell.
I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. No soul, no passion, no nothing!!

Kenny G is the Antichrist. Satan!!

Warning...do not, I repeat, do not click on the triangle if you value your sanity. Get away from your computer as fast as you can and pray to the God of your choosing to save you from even the image of the Antichrist.

May God have Mercy on my soul for even bringing it to the consciousness of my brothers and sisters!!

[edit on 1-12-2008 by whaaa]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join