It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

they are after our survival ammo stockpiles.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Snap

Thought was just crossing my mind trading ammo at gun shows. I can not see this legislation passing. Lobbyists for the major reloading firms such as Dillon Precision etc wont let this go down. I know here in AZ way to big of a market re-loading your own ammo. I'm sure that in other heavy hunting states the same apply's. IMO guns and ammo hold value better than gold so may as well stock up anyway...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
You need to find a close group of people like friends at your gun club, and make a pack, with a calling tree, of who you know and trust. People fighting the same cause as you. People who are willing to fight for the cause. People who you can call or anyone in your group can call to come armed to your or anyone else in need of aid in your circle (the larger the better) if and when the event arises that they decide to take your guns or any other unconstitutional act.

That is when it is put up or shut up time.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

This is a total bs thread! Ask the average criminal in Europe how hard it is to buy a gun or ammo. How about ammo that was bought before the ban? How about imported ammo? The post further down about an additive to spoil ammo is a myth started by some lowlife to sell you new ammo. Ammo stored in military ammo cans will last forever. I've got reloads that are 10 years old that still will still go boom when the firing pin hits the primer.

With the state of the economy, the Dem's won't have the money to pay for crapola much less the huge price for enforcing such a program. The new President and Congress are about to get the cold hard b*&^h slap to the face. Bush and Co. ran up the bills and left them holding the tab. The next Great Depression is coming and this time there will be no amount of New Deal gov't program to save us.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
They've been talking about this bullet id..for awhile now..If they can't get our guns,go after the next best thing [Ammo]..I can't imagine any of these bills passing [well maybe california] ... as for the ammo thats out there..There must be billions of rounds,and you think the feds know where all this stuff is..get real..hell, where I get my ammo, you pay cash, no paper work, nobody knows... As far as ammo going bad, I have WW1 and WW2 ammo that shoots fine...I have been buying dies for some of my other calibers, buying brass, primers, powder etc. I also have bullet molds and lead for some of my handguns...I do own a couple of blackpowder guns, but I use most of my powder in my cannon... The feds. have so much on me, a couple more red flags ain't nothing... But if you're serious about fighting this, join the N.R.A. ,,if you live in a state where they're trying to pass these bills, write or call your congressman or senator.. IF you're not part of the solution,you're part of the problem.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
IMHO the NRA is either gettin soft, or the softness is starting to show (6 of one, half-dozen of the other)

But a couple organizations that put their money where there mouth is are

Gun Owners of America and

Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership

They actually help those who are affected by these ridiculous laws

and they DO NOT COMPROMISE

[edit on 2-12-2008 by hotrodturbo7]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join