It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tainted cocaine linked to 7 cases of illness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Tainted coc aine linked to 7 cases of illness

www.cbc.ca

Seven people in Alberta have developed a form of immune system suppression after consuming coc aine laced with a chemical compound, public health officials said Friday.

The individuals developed agranulocytosis, a condition that makes the immune system incapable of fighting off infections.

It makes common infections become serious, even fatal, quite quickly
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Warfare thorough drugs is the new terrorism, Watch for more of this in the future , You heard it here first , I want to see how many people died already that our govt did not tell us about , a NWO way to kill off the population Any skin abscess or lung infection that develops rapidly should also be treated immediately." sound familiar this is not slow death like aids its fast

www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Officials have linked the cases to coc aine laced with levamisole, a chemical compound developed to treat intestinal worms in humans and animals.

It's probably that one of the dealers in the supply chain - probably more towards the lower end of the chain - thought it would be okay to cut the coke with some of this Lavamisole they got from somewhere, clearly it was intended to survive stomach acid and make it into the gut - and it's was not a good idea to ingest it via your delicate mucus membranes.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
What group has the most guns in America? How do you target that class of people? How do you take on this "Secondary Society"? Hit 'em where it hurts. Make them bring the weapon in themselves. They'll distribute it too.

Very, very clever.

Dey best not mess wit me doobage, doh!

Cuhail

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
This will stop you from having babies , this with gay marriage and aids , a couple wars and you can slow the population down pretty quick

Important Precautions

quamut.com...

* Inform your health-care practitioner about any other medical conditions you suffer from. Levamisole must be used with caution if you have an infection, because this drug impedes your body’s ability to fight infection.

Pregnant Women
Levamisole may cause fetal damage. Use effective contraception to make sure that you do not become pregnant while taking this drug. If you are already pregnant, talk with your health-care practitioner before taking levamisole. Only a health-care practitioner can determine whether the potential benefits of treatment outweigh its dangers. Because levamisole passes into breast milk, it is probably best to stop breastfeeding during the periods that you must take this dru

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Oh i feel so sad for the coc aine users, NOT.
They want to use illegal drugs they take there chances.

Tough luck druggie.

Maybe we can get the terrorist to do us a favor and start making more bad drugs.

I would love to find a harmless chemical that you could add to illegal drugs that would make drug users turn blue a week after using illegal drugs.
It would be fun watching them explain to there probation officer or the cops why they are blue.

It would even be better if they stayed blue for six months or more.
let them try to explain to employers why they should get hired or keep there jobs.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by ANNED]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
Oh i feel so sad for the coc aine users NOT.
They want to use illegal drugs they take there chances.

tough luck druggie.

maybe we can get the terrorist to do us a favor and start making more bad drugs.

I was thinking the same thing what a way to get people to quit drugs , Kill them with their drug of choice, Put it in beer , Wine and cigarettes too, I know this will work to keep people off these addictive substances , Then tax them for the real thing kill two birds

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I don't want drug users to turn blue or die of infection, iand if a drug user is showing difficulty on the job I believe his or her's own performance should show that they have a problem, if not then why should they loose their job? Why would you want someone to have that hardship when they are obviously having problems?

I don't use coc aine and I do realize that it can be a very damaging drug, and I clearly understand that they are taking their chances by simply doing the drug, but I also understand that users usually have some kind of personal problems that drive them to the drug abuse, so the way I see it if someone is putting this poision in it, they feel they way a couple of you do about it and would just as soon they kill off the users.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yenko13

What happened to my original comments? I posted, shouldn't I get the credit for it?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by yenko13

Ouch. Judge not less ye be judged bro-- why stop there? Why not poison those unhealthy cheeseburgers? or Ice Creams? or TV?

My coke isn't tainted but my taint is coked!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
you will be poisoned if you eat fast food , Now you will learn if you sniff coke

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
the post suggesting that all drugs should be poisoned should be forwarded to authorities... this individual is clearly capable of doing harm to others if these types of things are suggested.

terrible.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
No sympathy... Coke users are jerks.

Egotistical, annoying, loud-mouthed, dangerous and unpredictable...

No sympathy.

Cocaine is one of the worse types of drugs out there in whatever form it is consumed.

Just a pity the 'deadly' batch didn't hit some annoying celebrity or three, just to show kids that it really is uncool to stuff this crap up your nose.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
most of the people responding to this thread sound like they need to get a govt. job. they want to protect people from themselves or something. i agree coc aine is a bad thing, but who are we to dictate anothers life choices. sounds like were no better than the ptb which write the current legislature.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fattyp
the post suggesting that all drugs should be poisoned should be forwarded to authorities... this individual is clearly capable of doing harm to others if these types of things are suggested.

terrible.

It sounded like a couple of budding young terrorists plotting to bomb a nightclub or something, didn't it? Men have been locked up in Guantanamo for far less. I issued an alert to the staff, but I don't think they have much sympathy for Coke heads either.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Bleh. I like the idea of making people who snort coc aine blue. Or make it so just their nose turns blue, that would be easier. Besides, with poisoning, that's bad. What about say a first timer? Or an officer breaks in to a party, drugs in the air, but they're poisoned, the officer is poisoned for doing his job...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
Bleh. I like the idea of making people who snort coc aine blue. Or make it so just their nose turns blue, that would be easier.

Or perhaps the Intelligence Agencies and the organised crime syndicates who work for them could just stop bringing Cocaine in? Would that not be an easier and more workable solution?

Besides, with poisoning, that's bad. What about say a first timer? Or an officer breaks in to a party, drugs in the air, but they're poisoned, the officer is poisoned for doing his job...

So the only reason poisoning a popular drug like Cocaine is "bad" is that the police might get sick during a raid (Coke is not a gas, by the way), or that a first time user might die? You have no qualms about murdering over half a billion frequent users across the globe with poison for no other reason than their misfortune of getting into a treacherously addictive substance?

What a nice girl!

Should we also poison Alcohol and Tobacco as the author of this thread went on to suggest? That would really cut deep into the numbers of these "despicable reprobates!"

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
There are so many ways that coke can kill. This is just one more to add to the list. The "War on Drugs" is a sham. The government wants us all on drugs so we'll be compliant.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
On the one hand I say, no poison in drugs, cause what a person puts in their body is their business.

On the other hand, I have seen first hand what addicts do to those around them. The first people they hurt are the ones that are kind enough to give them food and shelter. Do they sell their own stuff to get a fix? No, they steal from those around them instead. So I guess with some substances, what you put in your own body hurts others as well.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I tried some coc aine last year and got an immediate lung infection. I was stupid to do it and will never do it again. Remember, some people will put things in your booze, lumping you together with the cokeheads. So have some sympathy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join