It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q & A with the brotherhood of free masons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
About two weeks ago i met a man in a U.S airport, we were both sitting at the bar and i noticed he had a free mason ring on, we bagan to talk mostly about obama at first then i asked him about his ring the following is a rough transcript of our conversation.

Q: What are the Free Masons?

A: The Free Masons are a botherhood of men whos goal is the betterment of man kind.

Q: How does the brotherhood expect to achive these goals?

A: By influancing goverment and private corperations.

Q: Well How many countries do the brotherhood operate in?

A: All of them.

Q: How is the mason organisation set up?

A: Well just like the trades there are laborers, apprentices, journeymen, and masters.

Q: So a level 32 mason would be a master?

A: No, that would make him a apprentise.

Q: Does the brotherhood of freemasons have any connection with the illuminati.

A: Yes.

Q: What !?

A: Well the Masons believe in balance so at the master level we are split up into two groups, the brotherhood of light (the illuminati) and the brotherhood of darkness (the infusco). so by having a light and a dark we are a balanced organisation.

Q: What do the illuminati and the infusco do?

A: The current main goal of the illuminati is to esentially replace the current monetary system to a resource based economy, among other things. The infusco controls knowledge.

Q: I've never heard of the infusco.

A: Most people haven't

Q: What knoledge do they control?

A: To much to mention.

Q: Well give me a tid bit.

A: Alright, did you ever hear of atlantis?

Q: Who hasn't

A: well the contenent of antartica used to be called atlantica, and at one time resembeled north america wear there were a group of people who called themselves "atlantians."and for about 2000 years they lived and prospered on atlantica untill a polar shift occured at which time they left their decaying contenent and moved to different areas around the world.

Q: There is no proof that a ancient cicvillization ever lived on antartica.

A: Has any one actually looked?

Q: Good Point. But back to me asking the questions. Do alians Exist?

A: Do you really need to ask that question. i mean seriously with all the stars and planets do you really think were alone?

Q: Well have these alians ever visited earth?

A: With all the radio pollution we pump into space it was only a matter of time before someone stoped by to see what was up.

Q: So the Free Masons or the infusco are covering up proof that aliens exist and have visited earth?

A: Nope, we have never concelled that fact you guys do that all on your own.

A: The Free Masons have actually promoted the fact that we are not alone in the universe. but just never through official channels.

Q Arn't you afraind that i'll tell people about this conversation a spread the truth?

A: Not at all. People believe what they want to believe, just look at religion. If people believe that Jesus was the son of god or that muhamed was his messenger their going to continue to do so no matter what proof you provid them.

Q So you saying that jesus wasn't the son of god and muhamed wasn't his messenger?

A: Pretty much.

Q: wow, so the masons have pretty much been controling the planet for the last hunderad years?

A: Not controling just giving a push in the right direction, there is a difference. and its more like the last three thousand.

Q: So is there any proof that i can give to people to confirm anything you have said?

A: Well no one book, but its all out there.

Q: So the only thing i have is your word and a few bits and pieces of information that i may or may not be able to find?

A: Its like what is said about religion.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Where to begin here? Uh, proof (beyond your word, no offense, but I don't know you.) Written proof? Physical proof?
It's easy to say anything. especially at !:09 AM eastern standard time. Can you support this? Do you have a recording? Aside from a "ring", what else made this person credible?
How can I accept this credibly?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Aginstitall, interesting thread. It kind of rings true, and ties with other info I have read. I like most the guys emphasis on the truth being out there but people refusing to look. Hey, but no proof! Wheree's teh prrooffs?

Yeah, next time you bump into a mason in an airport, please can you take a short video of you and him together, with him holding the ring, saying, I am (name) and I affirm under oath am an (nth) degree Mason. Maybe get him to hold his hand on the bible. Then people will believe you.
In the meantime, you may want to use the following lines of text, they are a magical talisman against the proof trolls, who fear them greatly- like garlic to a vampire. Cut and paste them at the end of any thread to ward off pernicious spirits... text follows:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This thread is for the open-minded members of the community here, and those who know. I'm sure if it gets flagged, then the idiocracy will descend in droves and makes the following intelligent comments:
A) ***Do you have any proof? How do you expect us to believe anything you say?***--- Nope, got no photos, sound recordings, toenail clippings, independent witnesses. Nothing whatsoever. You don't have to believe a word I say. If it all sounds silly to you please just put me on ignore and find another thread.
B) ***Hate to say this but it sounds like you've been watching a bit too much Sci-Fi. This is just a load of wishful thinking and B.S.*** ---No worries, I came here to connect with other people who have had similar experiences.
C) ***Do you have a history of mental illness in your family? Are you a drug abuser/alcoholic?*** ---No, no, no.
D) ***Sorry dude, You blew it up in your mind later, you're just kidding yourself. (Adopts authoritative tone) sounds to me like you need to calm down.

Hey guys, instead of wasting time endlessly typing the same comments, why not simply choose A,B, or C above, and copy and paste it in as your reply. That way you can ruin double the amount of threads in the same space of time!!! Anyway, I will not get drawn into arguments with the above tactics, and will putting anyone who comes out with stuff like that on immeadiate ignore, and I request that everyone else doens't get drawn either.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Where's teh proooffffs? Seriously, can't we get off first base with the discussion?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
Yeah, next time you bump into a mason in an airport, please can you take a short video of you and him together, with him holding the ring, saying, I am (name) and I affirm under oath am an (nth) degree Mason. Maybe get him to hold his hand on the bible. Then people will believe you.

Masonic Rings and symbols can be easily purchased on the internet. Someone with a masonic ring is not necessarily a Mason. I can put my hand on the Bible or any other book and bla bla whatever i want it doesn't mean its true.

This thread is for the open-minded members of the community here, and those who know.

Members asking for proof are open-minded and if you don't believe so then you should open yours.

Aginstitall, interesting thread. It kind of rings true, and ties with other info I have read.

I would like to know where you read your info. I know Masons are linked with Egypt and King Solomons Temple but it is the first time i hear of any connection with Atlantis

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I'm not sure what this reply is even saying. Garbled syntax and rambling to no cogent point. I reiterate my above question. Any ( "future" brothers as I am in process)care to address this? Or, if it makes no sense, don't bother and let this thing die it's proper death.

sorry rattan. replying to the previous post.

[edit on 12/1/08 by scooterstrats]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Oh for Pete's sake. Where'd you pull this from, and why is somebody already taking this as gospel without any kind of evidence he just wrote it up himself?

Look, as interesting as it is, the 32nd degree is pretty much only part of the Scottish Rite, which, while starting to be practiced in Europe, is distinctly American, while being more or less assembled from pieces and parts of other degree systems.

A Master Mason is a 3rd degree Mason of the Blue Lodge. The other groups are appendant, and are pretty much just something to add onto the Third degree.

The last pole shift occurred roughly 200 million years ago. Keep in mind dinosaurs didn't even die out until 65 million years ago. The Earth tilted about the distance between Alaska and the Equator.

And actually, people have looked in the Antarctic, it's a fairly good source of fossils and evidence of geology, since it's been protected so well by the ice. en.wikipedia.org...

Masonry also makes it pretty clear that it makes no statements about religion, save for the specific side degrees that are religious in foundation.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
HA I love these posts. Well being a mason i can confirm that the masons are set up exactly like modren day trades. With 32 degrees of lowest positon beofre one become a actual apperntice ( most members never pass this mark). As for the comment "A Master Mason is a 3rd degree Mason of the Blue Lodge." What you forgot to mention was that is not a actual mason title but that of a "old fellow". A name given to a splinter masonic group by the main stream to say that they are all homosexuals. All true masonic lodges are set up all the same. As a member is introduce he must first accend the 32 degrees to obtain a apprentiship the he becomes a journyman and then a master. No exceptions. At any one time there are a maxium of 18 masters world wide. As for the atlantis part, yes, the brotherhood is filled with many stories of atlantis. My favorite story is the one about how a few atlantians tried to reclaim their frozen land by erupting a few of the atlantican volcanos and ended up causing a global flood.
But good work aginstitall i hope you follow up on some of the things you were told i look forward to reading your future posts.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
I'm not sure what this reply is even saying. Garbled syntax and rambling to no cogent point. I reiterate my above question. Any ( "future" brothers as I am in process)care to address this? Or, if it makes no sense, don't bother and let this thing die it's proper death.

sorry rattan. replying to the previous post.

[edit on 12/1/08 by scooterstrats]

Everything in the original post is incorrect as far as Freemasonry is concerned.

I am not saying the conversation didn't exist but if it did the person is suffering from mental illness or delusions.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
There is a significant difference between having an open mind and having a hole in your head where your brain once resided.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
first:

"Brotherhood of Free Masons" is not a term that genuine ancient free and accepted masons apply to themselves. It's analagous to using the phrase "join a lodge." Brotherhood of freemasons is the terminology used throughout the national treasure films; thus I suspect it's the source of the term.

Second:

Infusco is a role playing website. "divided into two groups" shows a fundamental ignorance of how masons see themselves.

Deceit is present in the original post.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
One of the great things about being a mason, is that everyone asks you what do masons do....

When you tell them the truth, they dont believe you...But if you make up fantastical stories of mythical proportions their chin hits the floor and they turn into a sponge of gullability....

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Why are people so easily fooled because someone has a masonic ring? You can purchase them just about anywhere, and the cheap ones run about $30.00.

Sounds like what happened is someone who has no idea what freemasonry was except that it looked cool when he read conspiracy websites bought a ring and now enjoys flashing it and making up elaborate stories - that, sadly, people believe.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You're either making this up, or the guy you spoke with was a Cowan.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hey moron!! LEARN TO SPELL OR USE A SPELLCHECK. #WIT!!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
another posibility nobody has mentioned is this "mason" might have had a few drinks in him and gotten tired of people asking him questions like these and started making this stuff up

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Everything in the original post is incorrect as far as Freemasonry is concerned.

I would say the answer to the very first question is correct, while everything that follows is complete BS.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Brothers, isn't it time we let the mortals in on it all. After all the cat is out of the bag. I think we should just tell them all. If Joe anybody is going to spill our most closely guarded secrets in a airport bar, even the "low level" masons might find out the "truth".

OK, so Low Level Mason, here is how it all goes, Scientology is right, John Travolta is actually an alien, the moon is his ship. It is of course made of cheese. I will fill you all in on the rest of our plan for world domination tomorrow. I have to go to a lodge meeting to conspire,uh.....meet with the brethren.

Have a nice day.
lochnarb to all.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hey ppls this is my 1st thread and im crap with grammer i know but meh.
So theres one thing that i would like to know about the masons is that, if they did controll knowledge way back when. (1700's i think but dont hold me to it) can/could or would they be able to hold beack secrets today. like does it realy work in the modern world with holding back secret knowledge.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Nox789

I would think that human nature would have taken over in that ammount of time. Somebody would have spilled the beans by now. They didnt' tell me anything that has not been said here. Besides, how would keeping inportant knowledge away from people better mankind?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Where's teh proooffffs? Seriously, can't we get off first base with the discussion?

Bravo! Excellent post! Exactly, why don't they just let the discussion progress and watch it and learn from it?

That being said, back on topic, my realtor is a Mason, and we did catoring for the masons..... his origional post sounds right to me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join