It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

biggest conspiracy ever ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
i have uncovered the biggest conspiracy ever perpetrated against a single individual to date. after 30 years watching the sky and 24 years studying religions and science as a whole, i belive that i am being targeted by 'powerful persons unknown'.

last night i was again not woken in the middle of the night by an entity entering my room or by unexplained lights that danced in the sky like bricks dont, an all powerful deity did not try to communicate with me, attempting to impart some devine knowledge nor was i approached by someone claiming to be non-human. no 'black vans' are parked in the street or following me and there are no concealed monitoring devices in my home or work place.

the undeniable evidence put up by members of ATS, alien-ufos, and other sites along with psychics and chanellers like edgar cayce, blossom goodchild and mafu, confirming alien visitation, reptilians, existance of god / ghosts / spirits etc and their regularity as a daily event, proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is a conspiracy being perpetrated against me by the highest levels of all world governments in colusion with the alien visitors and god(s)!

just what is it that they dont want me to know ?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by optyk phyba

Maybe it's because you already do know and accept it. They need to wake up the sheep. Not the ones that are aware.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Let me get this right... there is a conspiracy against you because you are NOT being visited.

I've studied the playboy playmates for over 20 years and not one has ever visited my house late at night. Does this mean there is a conspiracy to prevent me from understanding the 'truths' these centerfolds withhold from me?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Short answer, homeboy. Yes.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mcmartinson

yes and yes
as someone who actively seeks alien / religious / spiritual / non-human contact i find it quiet perplexing that others and not myself have been contacted. if its not a conspiricy and you are not a disinformation agent then i can only conclude that it is a real conspiracy after all.

p.s good luck with the playmates

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
As it turns out, it's all an elaborate practical joke, first proposed between the God of Abraham & Son and the Russian Mafia, which all the rest of the gods, aliens, and governments of the world have joined in on for a laugh. Frankly I'm shocked that they haven't come forth with it by now. Greater powers can be such jokers sometimes.

new topics

top topics

join