It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From A LONG Time Lurker!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
*taps microphone*

Hello everyone. My name is Brooks Tilson. I am a 26 year old father of two and husband of one. I have two wonderful sons, ages 4 years and 8 months. I have a lovely wife who is TRULY my best friend. My life has been very blessed in these regards.

My day job consists of a mix of general IT duties and database development. It's mostly a pretty boring job, but it pays fairly well and I have a knack for it, so I don't guess I should be complaining. I dream of becoming a professional photographer and owning my own portrait studio. We shall see if life leads me in that direction.

Anyway, enough of that. I have been reading ATS for quite a few years and have always found the conversations and debates very intriguing, although at times, quite frustrating as well. I have read enough to have already formed opinions of certain members, be they good or bad.

I am mostly interested in aliens and UFO's, but I am also intrigued by religious debate, cryptozoology and most any conspiracy, really.

I hope to become an active member of this site and to glean some insight into the many mysteries of this existence!

-Brooks

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Much Welcome!

I have been a member since 2003 (February) and contribute by Paypal occasionally (not that Simon needs it LOL).

Check out the search function, it's a great engine and there are literally hundreds of hours of material there on anything your heart could conspiracy wise, hope for.

Also use the search to find out how to add a avatar and how to spend ATS points , which are earned by posting!

The ATS book being advertised is excellent as well.. I ordered off Amazon where it is cheaper

Again ... welcome and deny ignorance, question everything!

link   
reply to post by BTilson

Welcome to ATS, "married to one"

-Ign0RanT

link   
Welcome and all that jazz...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hi Brooks, welcome to ATS! Or rather, welcome to the expressing side of ATS. Glad you decided to make your voice heard. Such as we are.

-Ian

top topics

join