It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"John Lear and UFOs" Interview Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
John Lear is a retired airline captain with over 19,000 hours of flight time . He is the son of Lear Jet inventor, Bill Lear. He has flown over 100 different types of planes in 60 different countries. John holds 17 aviation world records.
His accomplishments are too numerous to mention here such as: He was the youngest American to climb the Matterhorn in 1959. LEAR FLEW SECRET MISSIONS FOR THE CIA in Central and Southest Asia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa between 1966 and 1983.
In 1988, John met Bob Lazar; the scientist/physicist who worked on back-engineering of ET saucers at S-4 near the infamous Area 51. In March 1989, Lazar took Lear to a section of Rachel Nevada where they observed the flight of a flying saucer at the exact time Lazar told him it would occur. Two weeks later during more UFO spying, security forces caught Lear, Lazar and 3 others. The next day, Lazar lost his job with the Government for this breach of security. John Lear has lectured and learned incredible information about life in our Solar System,structures on the Moon, cities on Mars and huge ET ships mining the rings of Saturn, etc.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
These are the project camelot videos right?

Maybe you should title that in the link, been on here many times before thought I think.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Lazar never was a government physicst, his back ground and story have been debunked again and again.
Furthermore, if you breach security, you don't just lose your job.

YOU dont pass go, you dont get 200 dollars, you go to JAIL. Breaching security is serious offense, felony. So if Lazar expects people to believe he only lost his job, I call BS

Mod Edit. Large quote. Please review this link.

[edit on 11/30/2008 by yeahright]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid

These are the project camelot videos right?

Maybe you should title that in the link, been on here many times before thought I think.

Im not sure, these were new to me. I havent seen the project camelot videos though. Sorry if these are old.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Unfortunately, John Lear does not come to ATS any more (although he is still an ATS member), so we can not ask him anything about these videos, but I am sure someone who knows these videos will post something about them.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

John still has his threads in skunkworks, droolsalot, and can be found vis Zorgon if you wish to communicate with him about these videos.

seeker

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Unfortunately, John Lear does not come to ATS any more (although he is still an ATS member), so we can not ask him anything about these videos, but I am sure someone who knows these videos will post something about them.

Its not that he does not come to ATS anymore, he was BANNED from ATS. Here is a link to the Discussions:

Link

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
So, i read a bunch of stuff, why did he get banned? Couldnt find that part.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

He's not banned, he's post-banned. The whole thing gets pretty complicated, but as far as I've figured out he is free to communicate with SkepticOverlord and Springer (and other admin) and would be welcomed back under certain conditions.

Which is pretty darn generous considering that he's spent a lot of time and energy bashing ATS since their falling-out.

Here's my understanding: there was a disagreement between John Lear and another "Conspiracy Master". SkepticOverlord and Springer tried to handle it behind the scenes so that both prominent members of ATS didn't end up with egg on their faces. Egos were bruised, private communications were made public, things were said that shouldn't have been (probably on all parts).

John Lear was post-banned (had his posting privileges revoked) and then went on a rampage claiming that he had been banned. My impression is that it was rather painful for the Amigos on a personal level, as they had thought of JL as a friend.

So, end result is that JL claims on C2C that ATS is a CIA front, blah blah blah, now the issue comes up every month or so when someone new finds it.

Here's a post from near the beginning of the ATS Issues MegaThread, followed by SkepticOverlord's response, that should give you the gist of the story.

The "ATS is a CIA front" story originated from a joke post several years ago and is discussed here, among other places.

Hope that's helpful to you. If you're troubled about the circumstances surrounding John Lear's no longer posting here, I highly recommend starting at those posts and investigating. All the information you could want is available here, you just have to look.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Please redirect your replies to this thread, already in progress.

Here

Thanks for your posts and have a nice day. Thread closed.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

top topics

join