It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best 11 9/11 Questions to 'throw back' at 'Official Believers....!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousATS

One of us is most certainly confused.

From brief inspection, it appears that you are attempting to debunk the entire body of 9/11 evidence by casting doubts on some statistically unlikely 9/11 sceneros.

You've got me confused with someone else. I don't have any "scenarios."

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix911

Originally posted by jthomas

How could it? They've been addressed, debunked, and shown to be invalid.

...so says the OPINION of someone who's either a government disinfo plant, in denial, has not even basic common sense, or too retarded to comprehend the simple facts and evidence that proves 9/11 was beyond a doubt, an inside job.

Tell us, why do you insist on always ignoring answers? It truly boggles the mind that after seven years Truthers spew the same old nonsense.

...so says the OPINION of someone who's either a government disinfo plant, in denial, has not even basic common sense, or too retarded to comprehend the simple facts and evidence that proves 9/11 was beyond a doubt, an inside job.

yawn....

You must be a member of "Robots for 9/11 Truth".

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Catesby

Why did Larry Silverstein buy terrorism insurance? Simple, the people
loaning him the money REQUIRED it as part of the loan agreeement.
Same reason that I have to have collision insurance to finance my
new car - the bank loaning me the money requires it in case vehicle is
in accident loan so can repay loan.

The banks initially demanded Silverstein insure each building for 5 billion
apiece, Silverstein wanted only 1 billion per building. Compromised
on 3.5 billion each.

Maybe should read this

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

The root of all of this conspiracy theorist / rational thinker disparity is the so called rational thinker apparently buys the govt sponsored story hook line and sinker.

Its similar to believing everything you see on television which unfortunately in conjunction with the statistic of most Americans haven't opened a book in the last year is the root of the ignorance that plagues most Americans.
The PTB of course are very aware of this and know that televised shock and awe will overwhelmingly convince and motivate most Americans of the necessity to go to war...again.

WWIII - WTC
WWII - Pearl Harbor
WWI - The Lusitania
Spanish American War - The USS Maine
etc.

But to add to the list,

The unusually high number of PUT Options, specifically purchased on the stocks of the Airlines involved with 9/11. Options are only good for 3 months or so so they were purchased within a month or two of 9/11. The SEC flagged this due to the unusually high numbers but their records as to whom had purchased the options were conveniently destroyed in the SEC office when Building 7 ....ahem, collapsed.

Dont forget Vietnam-The Gulf of Tonkin

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have a set of my own questions,and none have been explained or "debunked".

1.A plane hit the Pentagon.
Really?!
Wheres the footage?
I mean seriously,why are we not allowed to see ALL the tapes from ALL the locations on that day?
Nothing to be seen,some might say,ok then show us the nothing thats not on all of them.
Why keep them hidden?

2.Insider Trading
Who did it track back to?
Why werent we ever told of who it was and how they got so lucky?

3.Evidence
Why would anyone wanna get rid of all the beams from the WTC site?
Was China really in that great of a need of steel?

4.The beams cut at angles
It dosent happen naturally,and if a pancake or any other theory is to be believed,absolutly none of them would leave beams cut on a angle.

5.Why was there molten metal pouring outta the WTC before its collapse?

6.Why did the 9/11 go on record admitting they were set up to fail,and their investigation hampered?

7.Why was more money spent to see if Bill Clinton got his Willy wet,than money spent to find the truth out about the loss of 3,000 lives?

8.Why little to no information is known about the israelis that were arrested that day filiming the event?And what became of the ones that were arrested in the van on the bridge?

9.Just something extra,does anyone else find it concerning that Micheal Chertoff has dual citizenship with Israel,along with many others in our government?
Conflict of interest anyone?

10.Why does steel melt,and paper passports dont?

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Black_Fox]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Here's one ... serious now..

How could steel pillars melt at 1350 degrees (temperature of jet fuel .. kerosene based .. which airliners use) when steel melts at 2450 degrees? Ask them "how come your kerosene heaters don't melt all over your living room floor"?

Because that's exactly what the 3 towers did .. melted and free fall destruction .. at 1350 degrees.

And then tell them that people melt at 216 degrees F.

Why

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

4.The beams cut at angles
It dosent happen naturally,and if a pancake or any other theory is to be believed,absolutly none of them would leave beams cut on a angle.

The "angle cut beams" tin foilers are always yelling about were made during the recovery/demolition pahase of the building by construction
workers as they demantled the wreckage.

Cut columns

Construction worker cutting column with "thermal lance"

Another picture of column being cut

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted by Marlborough Red
What I really would like is the 11 best questions to fire back at the 'official' story believers.

Question: How come the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY defenders and supporters and believers refuse to address the absolute certainty that the Doubletree Hotel video was deliberately altered by the FBI? ( link )

The Doubletree video jumps the walking pedestrian about 40 feet from frame 9:34:39 over to frame 9:34:41. Obviously something is missing in between besides just one frame. Video manipulation maybe? Anybody disagree? Why would the FBI do that so obviously and then just release it via FOIA lawsuit? Stupidity? Are there any honest opponents out there?

The Doubletree video was in whose hands for 5 years and 4 months?

The F B I

Therefore who altered the Doubletree video?

The F B I

Doubletree Hotel video extended version

Two different video sizes are here

Then after the next frame, the counter inexplicably jumps from frame 9:34:42 to 9:32:43 and then to 9:34:44 just the same on the extended Doubletree video as the other ones. Does anybody out there including all you faithful government OFFICIAL STORY believers and pseudoskeptics not agree that the Doubletree video was altered and interfered with? Does just ignoring the video and pretending it does not exist display intellectual honesty?

[edit on 11/30/08 by SPreston]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlborough Red
Right......

I'm pretty sick and tired of the age old arguments I have with my friends and colleagues we all seem to be going round and round in circles. They cannot seem to grasp simple aspects of that day, even though I've showed some of them the forces required to cut up steel, (I'm part of the demolition industry).

What I really would like is the 11 best questions to fire back at the 'official' story believers.

I don't want arguments or discussions I just would like the superb combined minds here to list what they think are the best 11 points / questions to fire back at the official line.

I know my 11 but I want to see what you guys can come up with.

I'm especially interested to see what some of you guys whom I've respected and read over the last few years come up with, (can't mention names otherwise you might get big heads
)

TIA

MR

heres a novel thought. why not try to answer the questions debunkers have been asking you all along instead of asking for questions to fire back on an Internet message board.?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Here's a question....
What in the hell happened to Flight 91? All that was left of that "crash" was a smoldering hole in the ground. No bodies, no blood, no engines, no wings, no seats. Not a single scrap of evidence that a plane had crashed there. What happened to all those people?

Oh yeah. I forgot. They "vaporized on impact"

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

The video was not altered. This is not a streaming video, it takes snapshots and because of that it could skip a time stamp. It skips 9:31:08 and 9:33:31. I'm sure it skips more but I got tired of watching the damn video.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by INTHESKYWITHDAIMONDS

Pieces of the bodies WERE found at the site. Several hundred pounds of body fragments were found and identified.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterRegal

If there were body parts found, which I have never heard before; I would assume they were found along with all the other debris: for miles around. In any typical plane crash the bodies would be found in or around the aircraft; which was not present in this case. If these bodies were found miles away, along with the rest of the debris that was raining down from the sky, I believe that shows evidence of a plane being SHOT DOWN. Not a crash.

Oh yeah. Forgot to add. If body "fragments" were found I think that also shows evidence of an explosion.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by INTHESKYWITHDAIMONDS]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by INTHESKYWITHDAIMONDS

Look through the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (oh, wait, my mistake the media is on it right? Just read the damn thing).

The body pieces were found at the crash site, not miles away. Now, you say if there are body pieces then that means there was an explosion. Well, there was an explosion, the plane crashed into the ground at 600 mph, which resulted in a very large explosion. You try putting a body through a 600 mph impact and see what the outcome is. Couple that with intense heat and fire. I assure you, it is not pretty.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

first he said why didnt the GOVERMENT answer the questions not YOU second have you ever seen an evidence bag they are CLEAR it is standard procedure to compare serial numbers of stolen, burned out cars and why would an airplane be any different dude took out insurance on the wtc that was like a couple billion dollars when the property was worth 400 million 10 out of 13 insurance companies is a pretty good turnout man the abscence of evidence is not the evidence of abscence come on now i could go on and on but i have to go

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by INTHESKYWITHDAIMONDS
Here's a question....
What in the hell happened to Flight 91? All that was left of that "crash" was a smoldering hole in the ground. No bodies, no blood, no engines, no wings, no seats. Not a single scrap of evidence that a plane had crashed there. What happened to all those people?

Oh yeah. I forgot. They "vaporized on impact"

flight 91 didnt crash that day. Or any day for that matter.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
heres some,

1. why did the towers fall at nearly free fall speed?

2. why were several thousand pound steel beams launched up to 600 feet away from the two towers?

heres a easy one,

3. why did the towers almost fall exactly into their foot print?

4. why was their molten metal found after the buildings collapsed?

5. why have the black box recordings not been released?

6. why have all of the pentagon videos not been released?

7. why did george bushs brother shut down all the electronic security and remove bomb sniffing dogs from the towers premises 2 weeks before 9/11?

ect ect ect, i think there are some i missed, im super tired, hopefully i can think of them tommorow. i think the towers falling at nearly free fall speed is enough of an argument for any 9/11 truther.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by truthwillneverberevealed]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Oh yeah. Forgot to add. If body "fragments" were found I think that also shows evidence of an explosion.

Wow an other crash expert giving his opinion - Question have you ever
seen a real crash scene? I guess not

I have been at a crash scene (Lear jet) doing search and recovery. Had to walk the crash scene and mark body parts for the coroner . When
an aircraft hits at high speed everything onboard on board is reduced to
small fragments - including the people. What you get is "human hamburger"

No need for any explosion - just the crash energy .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join