It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Livingston 28/11/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sorry it took me till sunday to write this but I think livingston is quickly becoming the ufo capital of scotland.
On friday the 28th of november as i was about to leave my house in livingston to go out for the night my parents told me to come to the front door and the way they asked me made me rush, when i got to the door they pointed towards the sky and there i saw to white balls of light that could be mistaken as stars approximately 1 mile away and the fact that we could see them made them pretty big.
they were moving extremely fast from right to left and then the moved upwards at a ninety degree angle
Im wondering if anyone else noticed this specifically zeetroyman as he seems to see the most activity in livingston...
anyone else seen anything like this?
Thanks

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I suspect you saw the International Space Station together with Shuttle Endeavour, which undocked that very day. Entering the coordinates of Livingston, Scotland into my Satellite Tracker software and using the latest two line orbital element data from NORAD indicates that the two were visible for several minutes crossing the evenning sky around 5pm and again around 6.30pm on 28 November.
Since you note these objects were moving rapidly, I'd plump for the above, rather than suggesting you saw the planets Jupiter and Venus, which are also close together in the Western sky around sunset.
Details of both can be found here:

WG3

new topics

join