It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rampage on loader ends with 2 dead (South Carolina)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

GAFFNEY - Miniature Christmas trees flanked the front door of the white two-story farmhouse on a rainy Saturday afternoon in Cherokee County. Cars sat in the driveway and off to the side of the house on Pleasant School Road.

But the house wasn't the scene of a holiday party. Instead, it was the place where family and friends gathered to mourn the death of James Ellie Brogden.

Brogden was one of two Gaffney men killed hours earlier after a chase involving a piece of machinery weighing about 10 tons that was stolen from Cherokee Speedway.

External Source
Loader rampage ends with two dead

Mod Note: Breaking General News Posting Guidelines- Please Review This Link

And most importantly, the submission must be made via the Submit News Button
located on the toolbar at the top of the page.

[edit on 2/12/08 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by toochaos4u

Apparently a guy stole a front end loader in my hometown. He was making a commotion with it in front of the victim's home so that when he would came outside to investigate the thief drops a vehicle on top of the man. Whoa.

It is also reported that he was trying to attack the police with the vehicle and was shot.

From all accounts he seemed like a decent guy. Wonder what drove him to this? Just crazy. Come to think of it I think I've met the guy before when we dropped off our sofa there a few months ago.

[edit on 30/11/2008 by toochaos4u]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

new topics

join