It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals secretly Support/Love Bush, please come Answer a question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack
Again, your not worth my time.

Good luck with your life.

Another one of these posters?

We have enough of you already. Cocky and partisan. You tell people they are a waste of time, yet you ask a question like "what's the difference between the Iraq and Afghanistan war?"

Pick up a book for Christ's sake.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
ConservativeJack will get along just fine with some of the people on these forums.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck

Again, your not worth my time.

Good luck with your life.

Another one of these posters?

We have enough of you already. Cocky and partisan. You tell people they are a waste of time, yet you ask a question like "what's the difference between the Iraq and Afghanistan war?"

Pick up a book for Christ's sake.

If you read my posts, which I know you did, you would find them to be breath taking in their sincerity.

I want you to open up your eyes.

I hope I've helped you.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
*snip*

[edit on 12/1/08 by niteboy82]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ConservativeJack

Do you have any proof to back up your claims that Iraq and Afghanistan is both unust? It would be ridiculous to claim that we support Bush because we support the war in Afghanistan and not Iraq.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

Do you have any proof to back up your claims that Iraq and Afghanistan is both unust? It would be ridiculous to claim that we support Bush because we support the war in Afghanistan and not Iraq.

No you support Bush because you let the Democrats own you.

They vote for the war then say its a bad war

They say elect us we will get us out of this awful war

You vote for them and they don't get you out of the war

They say vote for Obama will get you out of ONE war

You vote for Obama and he isn't getting you out of any war until 2012

That is somehow better than George Bush?

At least George Bush was honest. At least he stands by his decisions.

The democrats are the ones you should be mad with. They are playing a dangerous game.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I don't support Bush. I don't let the Democrats own me. We wanted to get out of Iraq but we couldn't right away because we didn't want to leave too early and we didn't want to repeat the mistakes of Vietnam. The Democrats have given us change already. We have been given leadership. That is something we lacked during the Bush administration. I don't let the Democrats own me. I respect Democrats a lot more than I do the Republicans, as, the Republicans in Congress have been saying some very nasty things about us lately. Not to mention I respect some Republicans in Congress like Ron Paul but those Republicans that I do respect are generally outspoken by others. What we have been given is a party that is showing leadership. That's something we've lacked over the last 8 years.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Isn't that something. Liberals honestly do want to win! Though they claimed for the better part of a decade they would rather have us lose and retreat.

Please do not confuse what Sean Hannity told you liberals want and what liberals claim to want.

All liberals claimed to want loss instead of staying? Care to back that up with something not from a right wing blog? I do not know one personal, liberal or otherwise, that wanted a loss. Take your right wing talking points to someplace that embraces ignorance. Here, you should try to bring intelligence and facts with you.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

If you read my posts, which I know you did, you would find them to be breath taking in their sincerity.

And replete with ignorance and conceit!

I want you to open up your eyes.

Open already thanks, keep away from them.

I hope I've helped you.

With what exactly? Forgetting facts and knowledge?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

even your savior, the Messiah, knows that you have to make decisions based off rationale not principal.

Are you saying our Savior is unprincipled?

You know the mind of God?

You're not a Conservative Jack; you're a loony troll!!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
America has been "winning" in Iraq since the first night of "shock and awe."

The trouble is, the Iraqis still keep fighting.
It's not that we haven't won, you see, it just that they are still killing us.

Now seriously, America never went to Iraq to "win" anything.
America went into Iraq to utterly destroy a civilised country, and it has succeeded.

This war was never meant to be good for Iraq, or good for America as a whole.

Mossad manipulated America, working with powerful traitors, to create 9/11 in order to coax Americans into fulfilling the Jewish dream of destroying Iraq. These traitorous Americans were paid off with promises of permanent ownership of Iraq's oil. Those who still retained some patriotism toward America were threatened into it by fears of what would happen to the U.S. (oil based) dollar once Saddam started selling oil for Euros.

Now that the two main Muslim groups in Iraq have been set at each others' throats, we can trust them to keep Iraq unstable enough to let America get away with permanent bases and ownership by a few American companies of Iraq's oil.

The aim has been achieved, so in that sense, "the war is won".

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Conservative Jack how long should America "stay the course"?
and in your terms when would it be acceptble for the troops to pull out of both countries? or do you think that America must keep a permanent presence in both countries?
and do you think that America should attack Pakistan and Iran?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
He is crazy. Of course liberals want to "win". Of course we'd rather our troops not die, for Iraq to become peaceful, and our soldiers to come home.

It is not liberals who are partisan and hide that, it is your partisanship that you cannot see that liberals share you goals - they just disagree at the means.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Let's end the personal commentary directed at fellow members.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

It's because apart from empty rhetoric theres no meaningful distinction between "Liberals" and "Conservatives", "Left" or "Right" in the legislature. Its a false paradigm, always has been. It sure works too.

They are all bought and paid for by the same people.

Even a cursory look at the CV of any of the major players from the last three administrations and before will show they were all members of the CFR, Trilateral Comission or some other globalist organisation.

Thats why the policies never change and a new administration always follows on from where the last one left off.

Come on now, this really is RealPolitick 101, why do people with such a pedestrian grasp on the nuances of politics even post on a forum like this?

Go back to Bill O' Reilly, I'm sure he has something that would satisfy your need to confirm a vast "Liberal" conspiracy, probably something about the "War on Christmas" or some other non-issue for you to worry about.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join