It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T's, do they have 'fun'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Do E.T.s have fun?

Maybe the question should be do Humans have fun. Many humans believe they have fun by drinking more posion then they should on the weekends, so much so that they act poorly in life matters such as opperation of heavy vehicles and unprotected sex with other deseased humans.

If your question is would a Aliens be found getting drunk in a bar on a saturday night, I'd like to say a resounding NO, but due to the term and shear number of creatures I'm sure one might be found, however that is not a tipical behavior.

So the question has to be what do you mean by fun?

I've found that fun isn't planned. You can go out with the belief you're going to have "fun" but the time you do have is anything but fun. Then again I've found myself having fun washing the dishes.

So what where you asking?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Do E.T.s have fun?

Maybe the question should be do Humans have fun. Many humans believe they have fun by drinking more posion then they should on the weekends, so much so that they act poorly in life matters such as opperation of heavy vehicles and unprotected sex with other deseased humans.

If your question is would a Aliens be found getting drunk in a bar on a saturday night, I'd like to say a resounding NO, but due to the term and shear number of creatures I'm sure one might be found, however that is not a tipical behavior.

So the question has to be what do you mean by fun?

I've found that fun isn't planned. You can go out with the belief you're going to have "fun" but the time you do have is anything but fun. Then again I've found myself having fun washing the dishes.

So what where you asking?

Its a pointless question, kinda like if i were to ask everyone here if ET's ate dinner every night after work and watched TV before bed. Its a pointless Q.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DroolsAlot
Its a pointless question, kinda like if i were to ask everyone here if ET's ate dinner every night after work and watched TV before bed. Its a pointless Q.

I'm not sure I agree. No one knows for sure if it was pointless but he who asked it. Maybe it might be someone trying harder to understand ETs. There have been enough stories about ETs to assume someone heard a tale or two.

As for your question I'd say it is mostly a no. There isn't a dinner time nor dinner meal so much so. As for television I hear they still love lucy.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I'm not sure I agree. No one knows for sure if it was pointless but he who asked it. Maybe it might be someone trying harder to understand ETs. There have been enough stories about ETs to assume someone heard a tale or two.

As for your question I'd say it is mostly a no. There isn't a dinner time nor dinner meal so much so. As for television I hear they still love lucy.

How do you know they dont eat dinner after a days work, flying around the universe.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

How do you know they dont eat dinner after a days work, flying around the universe.

Well, for one, if they are flying up in a ufo around the universe the term "after a days work" doesn't really apply. Now does it? Therefore they can't eat dinner after a days work because their is no day and night in a UFO.

Shall I go on?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Well, for one, if they are flying up in a ufo around the universe the term "after a days work" doesn't really apply. Now does it? Therefore they can't eat dinner after a days work because their is no day and night in a UFO.

Shall I go on?

I wasnt talking about the literal DAY NIGHT schedule, I meant more along the lines of after they are done checking us out, and crap, wtf, i was just joking anyway lol

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

niiiiice analogy there incarnated... :w: :shk:

well even though the question in the Op seems senseless or pointless i wonder if we could somehow determine if Aliens have fun ? because it could lead to some clues as to why they are here ? or at least why they might decide to visit this planet.... trying to be optimystic here.

speculation might conclude that these E.T.'s are actually having a ball toying with us with their super fast disappearing craft and putting on displays of their technology to amuse themselves or us .

edit to add that maybe somekind of experiment can be conducted to find out if E.T.'s have fun ?

maybe go to gulf breeze florida and send up a balloon with some disney world tickets attached and see if they show up ?

[edit on 2-12-2008 by easynow]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join