It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch government warning of coming dissaster on the radio!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cg001
Thats weird. I live in Central New York and when we have weekly tests(hardly that....its usually maybe once a month it seems) They last at least a minute. Thats what it seems to me. Anyone else feel the weekly test is too short? Maybe I'm just imagining things

I agree! It usually goes on for a bit, and kinda gets annoying, then it ends, and you go about your business. It almost seemed like they did it deliberately to try to cover up what they were saying. Now, if thats really what they did, not a very good move, cuz its really obvious to us conspiracy nuts!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
watch this.....on US News..........

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS MORE PROOF END TIMES ARE HERE - GOVERNMENT COVER UP?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

It's true, the dutch television shows ads in wich they tell you to prepare and have a survival kit ready, in case , power, goes down or someting other terrible things happen, you need a swisch knife, shortway radio, flshlight snd some other things.It's shown ass a governemental warning to be prepared.
They don't mention the date 2012, but it's a bit strange to give these kinds of warnings in a time where nothing is happening.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Hahahah! Enough already!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I say avoid the Netherlands!
OK OK sorry had to put that in

good post. It just makes me wonder what more I can do to prepare!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Why?

It's really not that bad, just most of it is abouy 5 metres below sea level!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Then you are not aware of the New World Order and the coming stock crash in the US in the near future.....? I've found that most people are fast asleep and blissfully elated about American Idol, and think that anybody who is talking about substantive issues is crazy or some sort of 'conspiracy theorist' as they sit in their Laz-e-Boy recliner watching America slide down the toilet. Even a lot of people who should know better have not taken any steps to prepare for the collapse of the American economy. So there are some who are interested in these issues, but most are asleep. But I do see that a growing minority of people are waking up and are interested in saving themselves and the people of this country. I guess that the best thing to do now is to find like-minded people and to work with those types of people in your area. From what I've seen, it will take groups of people working together to make it through this. If the gubbamint corporation is going to unleash troops on us to send us to the 'showers' (which looks highly probable), we are going to need like-minded neighbors and communities that will stand up to these fascists. United we can win, but if each person waits until he/she has 30 storm troopers outside of their home, the probability of success is very low

Dow drops nearly 680 on consumer spending worries
.By SARA LEPRO and TIM PARADIS, AP Business Writer Sara Lepro And Tim Paradis, Ap Business Writer – 5 mins ago

news.yahoo.com... Pentagon to Detail Troops to Bolster Domestic Security
By Spencer S. Hsu and Ann Scott Tyson
Washington Post Staff Writers
Monday, December 1, 2008; A01

The U.S. military expects to have 20,000 uniformed troops inside the United States by 2011 trained to help state and local officials respond to a nuclear terrorist attack or other domestic catastrophe, according to Pentagon officials. The long-planned shift in the Defense Department's role in homeland security was recently backed with funding and troop commitments after years of prodding by Congress and outside experts, defense analysts said. There are critics of the change, in the military and among civil liberties groups and libertarians who express concern that the new homeland emphasis threatens to strain the military and possibly undermine the Posse Comitatus Act, a 130-year-old federal law restricting the military's role in domestic law enforcement.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Pentagon to detail military to bolster security
Plan would dedicate 20,000 uniformed troops inside U.S. by 2011
Stephen Chernin / Getty Images FileArmy National Guard members stand watch near the Holland Tunnel on New York City's Canal Street on May 28, 2003. Security has been more visible since the federal government heightened the terrorism alert from red to orange. View related photos

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

www.nwotruth.com...

Mumbai Attacks Blamed On Al-Qaeda As Pretext For U.S. Military Response www.nwotruth.com...

Financial Disaster Will Lead to Civil Disorder in 2009 or 2010, Says Secret Citibank Memo

www.naturalnews.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

in.rediff.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Two disasters come to mind.

One: the coming solar maximum could wreck havoc with our high tech dependant infrastructure. In the 1850's(?) a strong solar storm sent auroras down into the lower 48 where people reportedly thought nearby towns and cities were on fire. it would take years to rebuild the power grid. I am a little concerned about what is on satellites and what happens if they lose the ability to keep themselves in orbit. Hello solar and wind power?

two: IF the Greenland or Antarctic icesheets begin rapidly melting/ calving into the sea and sea levels rise the Netherlands are going to have a hard time keeping up with the sea level rise. Especially during strong storm events.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Thanks for that! Thanks for the input.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Something along these lines!
link

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I live in the in corn country here in America, and I remember watching this live on television with my father, and there was nothing along the lines of a system broadcast warning. We heard everything loud and clear, but unfortunately, I never thought to video tape it. I just thought they were a bunch of loons. But, this thread has got me to thinking, it's definitely something to keep an ear open for.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kidstaple

Yes, we should all be keeping an ear open and an eye, they don't want us to know whats coming because they couldn't handle the panic!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Hi ATS'ers,

Okay, that we suddenly put survival kits on the market promoted by the government is one thing but what surprised me the most is that "bankers" are the ones who are buying these kits the most...is curious, I think!
The supplier of these kits made a statement about this on a website.

Are there any dutch people her who watched the program yesterday "speech-making businesses" led by Paul Rosemuller?
Herman Wijffels (ex CEO Rabobank, ex chairman SER, bewindvoerder (do not how to translate this) Worldbank and informer of our kabinet/government )was talking about the NWO, the world economic recession, the crisis we are in and how to come out of it? Of course he talked about what went wrong on wall street, wrong speculations, lehman brothers, take-over of banks by government etc. He wants a totally other way of banking, f.e. with 50% stocks in hand of the people and for all banks an "outside independant control" etc.
I got a chill on my back on the end of the program, this guy was warning us. Watch his bodylanguage and how he change his speach...
He was really promoting to provide in your own energy and talking about that the world population are way out of control and we are at least with a quarter to many, calculated by food supply and space. Mr. Wijffels tells we have to change drastically and stop consuming, like the way we are doing now. And a new economy...

Did anyone see the program? And have any comment?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazil

www.youtube.com...

this is colin powell warning the US of a coming disaster the 21st or 22nd of january, 2009 but he doesn't know what kind of crisis! that sort of struck me a little bit twisted.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The governments all have been promoting disaster prepration for years now.

The provincial governments and the federal government in Canada has an emergency preparedness week. I went to the emergency preparedness set up at the local community centre last year. They even gave tours of the emergency vehicles - not just the standard ones, but central operations, etc. too. Very cool.

You can even find that they have government websites on it.

Here's the Canadian government website associated to the Emergency Preparedness Week. getprepared.ca

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

thank you very much for your posts. you sound so much like many others posting the very same boiler plate comment. time will tell and time is running out. you won't know what hit ya. good luck.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I dont want to sound naive but could it be that Colin Powell was just referring to the time frame right after the inaguration??

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join